A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
October News: Kindness Craft Challenge   Vote for your favorite entry by Sunday, October 15!
Total Members: 314,458
Currently Running With Scissors:
228 Guests and 3 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 53 54 [55] 56 57 ... 100
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Christmas Stocking Swap Round 8 (signup thru Sept. 21, sendout Dec. 1)  (Read 210371 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit
1+

lindyv321
Cooking Moderator
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

My fingers are itchin' to be stitchin'

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #540 on: October 12, 2012 08:43:12 AM »

I sat down to start crafting last night and realized I didn't have one thing I needed for the ________ ________ I am going to make.  Then I got caught up making one of them for myself since I did have the right ________ for it.  Oops!

You made one for yourself before making one for me? oh my! How could you?!?!  Grin

Actually two...... I am just perfecting my technique  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Momof2!
« Reply #541 on: October 12, 2012 11:18:57 AM »

Got a couple things at the craft store today. What I really went for they were out of. I have supplies now though, for both of my partners things. So, at least I will have something to work on this weekend.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
smashu

punk rock meets saturday morning cartoons..

« Reply #542 on: October 12, 2012 11:22:55 AM »

I do not want to even hear about anyone (who shall remain nameless) finishing this early!
hahahha *whistles nonchalantly*.. Don't worry, I have way too many things due this month that I'm juggling with this swap. Including moving! It was a surprise to find a new place and was decided very quickly. I've been trying some new techniques on my filler items  :-)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

-Smashu :[    ♥   My blog! http://smashworks.blogspot.com/    ♥   Pinterest   ♥   Projects 2012(114)

In progress:   ♥   50+ Projects 2013(Cool
Alexampersandra
Crafter. Librarian. Blogger.

« Reply #543 on: October 12, 2012 05:13:07 PM »

Had to go to the craft store with Fiance to pick up a little thing for another swap and I had to promise him I wouldn't meander around looking at all the Christmas things for THIS swap! (I'll do that tomorrow on the way home from work so there's nobody waiting impatiently!  Grin )
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"I'd take the awe of understanding over the awe of ignorance any day." [Douglas Adams]
Eclectic Dreamer

There's power in an unwritten page.

View Profile
« Reply #544 on: October 12, 2012 06:41:40 PM »

My new Mantra: "Eat. Rest. Be well of heart. Keep breathing."

Sharing here in case anybody else needs it... hope everyone is having a great week! I've just decided that Life has derailed me such that... I'm cancelling my other October (non-swap) crafting plans, so I've now got more time for this one. Smiley I really haven't begun crafting yet, just got tons and tons of ideas in my head, and the list is growing.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

www.etsy.com/people/ShahanaKhan/favorites
http://pinterest.com/3pomegranates

Writing Magic - NaNoWriMo 2013 Swap: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=426706.0#axzz2cCRJhOrK

My new motto/mantra: "Eat. Rest. Be well of heart. Keep breathing."
LadybugsAndBumblebees
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

I'm so squishy!

View Profile
« Reply #545 on: October 13, 2012 08:53:43 AM »

My mantra is *serenity* (with an accompanying hand movement).  ; Smiley  I worked on achieving it all summer and really have made progress with applying it to situations in which I truly have little or no control.  It truly does make a difference.

I am the one "who shall not be named"  Grin!  I had to go crazy crafting and buying extras for this swap (and all the swaps I am in)....I have signed up for some pretty big swaps, and my swap card is full.  I am making sure to craft steadily so that I don't fall behind.  Thankfully, I am doing pretty good in that area.

imseely's package is still sitting on the shelf, ready to be mailed.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

stacysews
« Reply #546 on: October 13, 2012 09:23:52 AM »

My poor computer is broken and is now in the shop for a week  Sad So I haven't been able to get on here much. I'm gearing up to start the stocking and have some ideas for some more stuffers.... unfortunately some of the things that I will need are on my computer.... so I guess I'll have to just have to plan out my strategy for a few more days.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

hayleylujah
« Reply #547 on: October 13, 2012 12:15:35 PM »

Had to go to the craft store with Fiance to pick up a little thing for another swap and I had to promise him I wouldn't meander around looking at all the Christmas things for THIS swap! (I'll do that tomorrow on the way home from work so there's nobody waiting impatiently!  Grin )

I am doing that too! Every time I walk by little Christmas knick-knacks in the store I'm always like "Hmm, would any of this be rad for my stocking partner?" Cheesy I feel like I'm going to keep doing that up until the day I send it out.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My jumbled blog of vegan rantings on food and crafts: http://limabeanlover.wordpress.com/
jexxican
« Reply #548 on: October 13, 2012 12:52:38 PM »

I am doing that too! Every time I walk by little Christmas knick-knacks in the store I'm always like "Hmm, would any of this be rad for my stocking partner?" Cheesy I feel like I'm going to keep doing that up until the day I send it out.
I know what you mean! What's really hard is when the swap is over and you're at the store and think "Oh, my partner would like that, OH WAIT!" It's a hard habit to get out of.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"The perplexity of life arises from there being too many interesting things in it for us to be interested properly in any of them."
- G. K. Chesterton

A clean house is a sign of a wasted life.

It's much more fun, this growing down. -RIP Uncle Shelby-
mini_mum
Crafting along nicely :)

my lovely boys

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #549 on: October 13, 2012 02:35:56 PM »

Had some time alone in town today Cheesy so was able to look at Christmas stuff and found a few lovely bits for the stocking Grin
Also made a pattern for a _____________ tonight, just hope it works out ok.  Undecided
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 53 54 [55] 56 57 ... 100 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Mini Top Hat
They Only Love You For Your Brain
Meatless Monday: Creamy Spinach and Potato Baked Eggs

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...