A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Total Members: 315,456
Currently Running With Scissors:
199 Guests and 8 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 63 64 [65] 66 67 ... 80
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 13 Days Of Halloween Mini swap Round 4 (SU-July 10-25; SO Sept 30/12)  (Read 159196 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit
1+

lindyv321
Cooking Moderator
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

My fingers are itchin' to be stitchin'

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #640 on: September 24, 2012 10:28:17 AM »

I only have two more items to make.  Everything else has been photographed and wrapped.  I just need to finish these last two items wrap them, then label the packages.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Alexampersandra
Crafter. Librarian. Blogger.

« Reply #641 on: September 24, 2012 10:56:09 AM »

I have one thing to finish and one thing to make (if my _ works... if not, I'll be borrowing the other one in the house) and everything else is wrapped up and ready to be on its way! I will probably ship on Thursday because every other day before the deadline is horribly inconvenient for me.  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"I'd take the awe of understanding over the awe of ignorance any day." [Douglas Adams]
tiffi_333
« Reply #642 on: September 24, 2012 01:30:12 PM »

ooh right, i should probably take pictures of the things ive made lol...im glad i havent wrappy it up yet.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
lindyv321
Cooking Moderator

My fingers are itchin' to be stitchin'

« Reply #643 on: September 24, 2012 01:45:58 PM »

Bunny1Kenobi and I are planning on meeting up so I can give her the package.  It will be a few days after the send date but we will finally get to meet in person and she will have her package in hand ready to be opened!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

pollyprissypants

I'll bet you ride a Schwinn, Schwinnrider!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #644 on: September 24, 2012 03:19:06 PM »

Still here and alive. Ready to package and send. Gotta find time this week!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

donniesgirl
« Reply #645 on: September 24, 2012 05:22:20 PM »

I hope you already feel better, Donniesgirl.

Thanks! I think I'm better now. I just need to finish one thing tonight (after little J goes to bed) and I'm done crafting. Then I'll wrap and tag this week so I can send this weekend. Yay!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am collecting cotton Hawaiian fabric scraps for a quilt if you wanted to send any my way!
http://www.pinterest.com/donniesgirrl
WideEyedLife
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #646 on: September 24, 2012 10:19:50 PM »

USPS shows that WideEyedLife should be receiving at leastt one of her packages today!!!!!!!

Holy freaking cow!  One of two!!!  I got a GINORMOUS package today; it was so big that it wouldn't fit in the postman's vehicle (rural area; they use their own private vehicles here) with the other mail, so he delivered it on his way home from the post office once his vehicle was empty!  I am STUNNED!  It's huge!

I still haven't opened it yet.  Want to take pix and make sure I have a pet-free place to put things so they don't get ruined pre-open.

Holy cow!  I had no idea I would get so spoiled!  I hope my package (which will just be one box, with teenier items!) will be good enough!

Thanks so much, quaggy!   Shocked Shocked Shocked
« Last Edit: September 24, 2012 10:35:04 PM by WideEyedLife » THIS ROCKS   Logged
quaggy

Any day crafting is a happy day!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #647 on: September 25, 2012 03:01:00 AM »

So glad the first box made it maybe #2 will be there today.   Wink  Happy to hear that your postman cares enough about swap packages to make the extra trip.   Kiss  No worries about pre-opening.  Everything is in its on box, and wrapped pretty good.  The reason for such big boxes in shipping.  No worries about the package you are sending me, my eyes have gotten worse with age and I tend to craft bigger so I can see what I am crafting Grin  ( do open and enjoy the wrapping)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Momof2!
« Reply #648 on: September 25, 2012 03:45:21 AM »

I put the finishing touches on a couple items yesterday. I think I have only two things to make and hopefully I can finish both today. I have taken pictures of my completed items. I think I will go through my wrapping supplies and start wrapping today also (or maybe tomorrow). Either way, I will be finished and the package will be going out by this weekend Smiley My swap partner is great; I hope she likes everything.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
donniesgirl
« Reply #649 on: September 25, 2012 04:39:08 AM »

My swap partner is great; I hope she likes everything.

Aw shucks - mine too. I had no lack of things to craft but oh the decisions! Smiley I've gotta say I almost replaced one of the items when I saw the Katy Perry jewelry on J's board but I didn't have time to make polymer clay beads. Altho I looked to see if I could find premade beads this weekend (no luck)! Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am collecting cotton Hawaiian fabric scraps for a quilt if you wanted to send any my way!
http://www.pinterest.com/donniesgirrl
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 63 64 [65] 66 67 ... 80 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
April 24, 2019 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Toiletry Bag
Weekend Bunnies

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...