-Swap name: Stuff an Envelope Swap (INTERNATIONAL)
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: mini_mum
Sign-up date range: June 17th - 30th
Date to send item by: July 21st
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): no
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
Additional Age requirement? No
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 18 years old (or over 16 with moderator approval): YES/NODETAILS OF SWAP
Have you ever wondered how much you can fit in an A5 sized envelope?
In this swap you fill an envelope with random craft-related supplies from your personal craft stash and craft a small item for your partner(s).
This is an international swap and the size requirement for the envelope is A5 (US equivalent is about A9 – Diplomat size). This can be any type of envelope, as long as it is this size.
I will attempt to match partners within regions if possible to help with keeping postage low.
Since this swap requires little time, you have the option of signing up for 1, 2, or 3 partners!The Fine Print:
1. Good communication is very important! It is your responsibility to inform your partner(s) and the organizers when you send/receive your envelopes. Also - please check-in here at least once a week. I will leave comments regarding communication.
2. Although this is a random swap, the general rule of thumb is to send out things which you would love to receive.
3. No DCNs will be required for this swap (because the envelopes do not qualify for DCNs), but you must agree to resend to your partner(s) if the envelope(s) go missing.
4. Everyone who signs up for the swap must post in this thread, the more often the better, so we can see what you are up to and know you are still around! Feel free to PM me if you foresee any problems so we can help you. This should not be an issue at all, since this will be a very fast, fun swap.
5. I will try to match you up with people who have supplies that you can use, but cannot guarantee this. To help with this I may do some round robin partnering.When contacting the organiser (mini_mum), please include one of following as message title:
Stuffed Envelope Swap Sign up, Stuffed Envelope Swap Question, Stuffed Envelope Swap Sent, Stuffed Envelope Swap Received
Please send completed questionnaires to mini_mum
by PM, and DO NOT post here.
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap: Stuffed Envelope Swap (international)
Your real name and mailing address:
Confirm that you are at least 16 years old (yes/no)
How many partners would you like (1, 2, or 3)?
Do you have any common home allergies (such as pets, cigarettes, etc.)?
Do you have any allergens in your home (such as pets, cigarettes, etc.)?
Do you have access to a camera or scanner (for pictures to post in the swap gallery)?
Do you agree to resend to your partner if your sent envelope fails to reach its destination?
What do you already have in your stash that you would be willing to stuff the envelope with? eg paper/fabric/yarn/beads/other etc please but a bit more specific than this - eg fabric - mainly quilters cottons in 2.5" strips, paper - mainly scrap-booking paper and other items for accents - stickers, alphabets, chipboard accents etc, various beads (mainly seed beads) and findings. NO yarn
What would you like to receive: paper/fabric/yarn/beads/other - please be a bit more specific about the sort of thing you would like to receive eg fabric - cottons bigger than 6" square, paper - stickers for children only please, beads - would love some lamp work beads in any colour, or any none plastic beads in blues/purples/greens, but not seed beads.
Please be aware that I will try to match up 'wants' with 'gots' but it may not be possible to get a 100% match.
Is there anything you really do not want to receive (eg religious iconography, clowns etc)?
What crafts/items would you be willing to do for this swap (please list at least 3)?
What crafts/items would you like to receive (please list at least 3)?
Anything else you want the organiser/your partner to know?
Please remember to read the Swap Info Guide to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.
Previous Round's (44 cent swap – these were US only) Discussion
Rd 1: https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=309168.0
Rd 2: https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=314408.0
Rd 3: https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=320539.0
Rd 4: https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=352765.0
Rd 5: https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=365234.0
Previous Round's Gallery
Rd 1: https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=310172.0
Rd 2: https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=315827.0
Rd 3: https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=322956.0
Rd 4: https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=353951.0
Rd 5: https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=366497.0Last round (international)