A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Craftster Tip:  Check out the current Craft Swaps available!
Total Members: 315,842
Currently Running With Scissors:
333 Guests and 3 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 [2]  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Craft Show Display Ideas  (Read 9286 times)
Tags for this thread: display  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
simply
« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2004 11:46:37 AM »

oh, very pretty packaging  Smiley  i hope you don't mind my asking, but what exactly did you wrap the soap in? (the clear package part)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

amareluna
Head Nerd at Nyxia's Lair

~It is we who make our destiny, not the stars~

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2004 01:24:42 PM »

I wrap each bar with it's paper label, then shrink wrap it to seal in the scent. I use a 6x6 shrink bag, ultra clear tape (you cant see it once you shrink it) and a hair dryer.

I'm also getting soap boxes (4"x3"x2") next week that they are making for me, which we are using a primative heart paper punch to cut a 'viewing window' in.

hth
THIS ROCKS   Logged
simply
« Reply #12 on: March 29, 2004 02:17:49 PM »

i thought it looked like shrink wrap  Smiley   those new boxes sound like they'll be soooooo cute  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

tikibird

crazy... but not cruel

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 02, 2004 06:43:00 AM »

A nice way to merchandise soaps is to display them on cake stands. (Any kitchen supply shop should have a variety of nice stands in glass,china or metal.)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

make crafts...not war!
brynjasma
« Reply #14 on: May 06, 2004 12:49:45 PM »

hello, this is my first post here as a new member of this crafty forum.  i've been sucked in enjoying all the work and comments from fellow members for a couple hours now- so i decided i should just join in.
   this last post about the cake platters gave me another idea i wanted to share- although i do like that idea:)  what about using the three tiered dessert/appetizer display dishes?  perhaps using some fruit/flower garnishes?  and maybe have just that- a display of the types of soaps you offer, then keep the stock in a basket under the table?  i love those tiers by themselves- but with your beautiful soaps and a few petals!  ahh.  it could be quite stunning.  hope to chat more....

THIS ROCKS   Logged
retrokitty
rad to the bone

The New Year brings lots of crafting!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2004 09:44:47 PM »

I was going to say buy a cool looking soap caddy that one would normally hang on a shower head.  You know, those things that you keep your soap and shampoo in?  If you filled the trays with grass and layed your soaps on it, then it would look really cute hanging from a booth wall.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~Colleen

Check out my crafting blog @ http://sillypanda.wordpress.com & Send me a link to yours, I love reading new blogs!
sadielouwho
It's no wonder; woman!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2004 02:00:25 PM »

I agree with the levels, especially since coffee and I share tables at sales around here, but I wanted to add to the food comment.

What about getting brightly colored platters like the ones at Target, (those are plastic) and displaying the soaps kinda like food? You could use different shaped plates and platters. Just an idea...

to add to that comment, you could also use those little candy papers...you know those ones that truffles come in? Sorta like those brown Reese Cup papers except I'm thinking more along the lines of white and big enough for each individual soap. Then maybe you could use the platters as suggested earlier or those silver, three tiered displays like you see at parties. I can't think of the stupid names for anything! I hope you get my drift. Good luck!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Nice nurses's outfit."
"These are O.R. scrubs."
"O-R-they?"
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2]  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Upgrade Your Kitchen
Tute Tuesday: Caramel Candied Apple Salt Scrub
DIY Halloween Costumes

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...