A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest
News from Internet Brands:
Closing the Craftster Community on December 19, 2019.
Read the details here.
Total Members: 323,619
Currently Running With Scissors:
243 Guests and 0 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 29
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: I Love Cats Or Dogs Swap; send by 5/1  (Read 57260 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
jexxican
« Reply #150 on: April 10, 2012 07:53:57 PM »

Haven't started on anything! I just finished some socks for Mother's Day today and I should be free to get started on this one but... I'm not feeling it. Nothing is coming to me. I mean, I even have the perfect partner! We both have bulls (mine is a pit, her's a mastiff) and she specifically asked for a mastiff themed hoop on her Q' which hoopin' is something I've been doing LOTS lately, but I just can't get into it. What is up, Jex?! Maybe it's the 4 week crafting time instead of the 2 week time I've had with most of my swaps lately. Yeah, that's got to be it. I bet when it gets down to just 2 weeks left my mind will ignite and I will know what to do. I hope.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"The perplexity of life arises from there being too many interesting things in it for us to be interested properly in any of them."
- G. K. Chesterton

A clean house is a sign of a wasted life.

It's much more fun, this growing down. -RIP Uncle Shelby-
susanab
« Reply #151 on: April 11, 2012 04:22:12 AM »

i wasnt sure whether the first crafting that i made looked right. last night i started on a different version and side by side i can report that that was a good move  Wink
im also glad that we have some time on this--ill be in boston fri,sat,sun touring some schools with my daughter (yikes! time has flipping raced like crazy).

anyway, who wants to go in on a hotel chain that features craft centers instead of business centers? Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

my photo blog:
nysnaps.blogspot.com
Eclectic Dreamer

There's power in an unwritten page.

View Profile
« Reply #152 on: April 11, 2012 08:03:43 AM »

susanab: make it a craft center AND a business center, and I'm in. I'd go nuts without a computer.

I'm still in the stalking/figuring out what I want to do stage of crafting. Hope to get started by this weekend. I'd start now, but I'm on a roll with spring cleaning.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

www.etsy.com/people/ShahanaKhan/favorites
http://pinterest.com/3pomegranates

Writing Magic - NaNoWriMo 2013 Swap: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=426706.0#axzz2cCRJhOrK

My new motto/mantra: "Eat. Rest. Be well of heart. Keep breathing."
Leslieshappyheart
Tutorial Contributor

A happy heart makes the face cheerful! Pr 15:13

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #153 on: April 11, 2012 08:31:59 AM »

I have a busy couple of weeks coming up, so I got my crafting DONE!  The package is in the mail and hopefully will arrive on Friday!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

My crafty blog: Leslie's Art and Sew

My dolly blog: Blythe Happy
rubies-pearls
« Reply #154 on: April 11, 2012 05:58:36 PM »

I got the main part of my swap package completed today! I need to go shopping to get some supplies to finish off the other projects, and should be sending at the beginning of next week!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

gotgrey
You are, which ever beast you choose to feed

Right and wrong are just words, it's what you do

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #155 on: April 11, 2012 06:10:10 PM »

I'm completely finished w/all my items now.  I'm going to the hardware store this weekend to buy a box.  Everything I have is either too small, or too big.  I want to get a just big enough box, so that I don't pay an arm and leg for shipping.  The hardware store has the right size boxes I need.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
PurplePaisley
« Reply #156 on: April 12, 2012 01:39:02 PM »

sat down today to get some serious sew time in. And the stupid machine would not cooperate. It kept balling up and I had to keep taking things apart. I gave up and will give it another shot this weekend. Frustrated    Tongue
THIS ROCKS   Logged
mycutezombies
« Reply #157 on: April 12, 2012 07:54:55 PM »

@Jexxican - I haven't started either.  Embarrassed

I do have a couple of things in mind though. Hopefully, I can light a fire under my butt this upcoming week!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
fiddlegirl8
Sew, Sew Happy!!

Are you going to throw that away?! Can I have it?!

View Profile
« Reply #158 on: April 13, 2012 04:38:11 AM »

I hope to finish my crafting for wendiek this weekend - this week has been a long one at work - too much work and not enough sewing at home!  I'm really looking forward to my rainy weekend, which will allow me to sew and sew and sew.   Cool
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Oh, give me a home where the buffalo roam...  (Kansas State Song)
wendiek

Creativity is a gift! Wrap it up and give it away.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #159 on: April 13, 2012 06:49:22 AM »

I hope to finish my crafting for wendiek this weekend - this week has been a long one at work - too much work and not enough sewing at home!  I'm really looking forward to my rainy weekend, which will allow me to sew and sew and sew.   Cool

Woohooo!!! EXCITING!!!  Grin Grin Grin

No sewing for me this week, maybe not even this weekend  Sad Good news: my youngest sister gave birth to a little girl, her second daughter and I am going to visit her tomorrow. She lives 2 hours driving away, so that will take quite some time of my Saturday.

I do know what I want to sew and even if I did have the time, I don't have the right fabric yet!!

Hope you all had a good Friday the 13th  Wink and wish you all a crafty weekend!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 29 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Christmas Crack
Meal Prep Monday: Black Eyed Pea and Squash Soup
Craftster Featured Projects - Dedicated to the People Who Made It

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...