A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest
News from Internet Brands:
Closing the Craftster Community on December 19, 2019.
Read the details here.
Total Members: 323,619
Currently Running With Scissors:
245 Guests and 0 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 71
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Little Visitor 15 Gallery - Spring Festivities and Summer Blast  (Read 160183 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
IdlersDesign
« Reply #240 on: April 24, 2012 03:16:26 AM »

- IdlersDesign, where in the Netherlands do you live? I've seen you post that you live below sea level, so are you somewhere in Flevoland? I moved from Belgium to Almere a year ago, we're 2-5m below sea level! I recognized some pictures, and I was wondering if you're originally Dutch because I saw the post about speculoos, while I've noticed Dutch people normally say speculaas. (But you're right, it should be speculoos Tongue) If you'd like to take Trevor to one of the very few tourist attractions in Almere, you're always welcome for a cup of tea. Lilibet can vouch that I'm not a homocidal maniac trying to lure people into my lair Smiley

I'm in Leiden, but most of the country is below sea level actually ;-) We indeed say speculaas, but as I'm writing in English I adapted the name  Roll Eyes Let's PM about meeting up!

Waikiki looks so tropical, lucky Aurora!

Love the rattle snake rattle. And a hike with 75 kids....how relaxing  Grin Wink

THIS ROCKS   Logged

`No one should do for me that which I can reasonably do for myself┤ D.H. Lawrence

pinterest
Kittymom13
Right @ Home on Craftster:

Meow...

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #241 on: April 24, 2012 08:01:43 AM »

Nev and I are packing today for our trip to Texas...going to see Mum and Dad.  =]  Lotsa pics coming on board when I get back.  I do have some to upload, too, from this last weekends activities...sew-in and a birthday party.
 Smiley

Quilt Group Sew-in:  Nev's helping me get to cutting up some fabrics:

...and laying out some of the quilt pieces.  I will have to cut and sew these.  Sorry Nev's not more in the pic... Sad

Nev and the birthday girl...and he's ready for some cake!!  Oops, looks like Nev's lost his left nostril again...*Yikes!*

« Last Edit: April 24, 2012 08:17:30 AM by Kittymom13 » THIS ROCKS   Logged
CuriouslyQuirky
« Reply #242 on: April 24, 2012 02:44:56 PM »

Awww!  Nev looks like he is having loads of fun! Don't worry about his nostril, it's probably in the cake! Hahaha!

Patsy and I have been to have my new cast made today, she was very good and held my hand when it hurt! We are off to plant some trees tomorrow so hopefully we will have lots of photos to put on here soon!

Love seeing what everyone is up too! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Lunamione
Spirit of the West

Y'know where steel wool comes from? Robot sheep!

View Profile
« Reply #243 on: April 24, 2012 03:05:10 PM »

Lilibet can vouch that I'm not a homocidal maniac trying to lure people into my lair Smiley

But what if Lilibet is a maniac?? I hope I've not sent poor Alice to a crazy persons lair for 6th months  Shocked Shocked Shocked

Lol! I'm sure both of you are really perfectly nice people Tongue

« Last Edit: April 24, 2012 03:12:05 PM by Lunamione » THIS ROCKS   Logged

The stage is waiting. The audience thirsts for adventure. Who am I? I could be anyone. -- Rango

He just can't help being faithful and loving and kind. He's a machine made so. That's more than you can say for humans. --Isaac Asimov, i.Robot
Foxy Sam
« Reply #244 on: April 24, 2012 04:22:59 PM »

Ihaka has been resting up the last couple of days, first days back at school term, but going for a big bush/forest walk this coming weekend, training for our four day tramp in July that Ihaka will be joining us for too.  He has also been very helpful with the craft projects for IdlersDesign as well as the baby hats and dog jerseys for donation too... Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

HP Craftalong!
http://pinterest.com/foxysam/
You can check out some of my crochet projects on ravelry if you like:
http://www.ravelry.com/projects/FoxySam
Am interested in personal swaps...pm me
I now have a blog please feel free to visit and see my creations:
http://samscraftycreations.blogsp
Lilibet
Princess of Lust

Princess of Lust

« Reply #245 on: April 24, 2012 11:15:11 PM »

Lilibet can vouch that I'm not a homocidal maniac trying to lure people into my lair Smiley

But what if Lilibet is a maniac?? I hope I've not sent poor Alice to a crazy persons lair for 6th months  Shocked Shocked Shocked

Damn, you found out about my true identity. Yup, all true, I'm roasting Esme over a nice coal fire as we speak Wink.

I am not a maniac, but I do am quite late with some pictures. Poke me, ladies, because I HAVE to upload some this afternoon. I must proof that I did visit Bath, no Wink?
« Last Edit: April 24, 2012 11:15:27 PM by Lilibet » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Are you a fellow Craftster that is addicted to all sorts of Facebook games? PM me, so we can play together!
Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/lilibet/pins/
IdlersDesign
« Reply #246 on: April 25, 2012 12:45:46 AM »

Damn, you found out about my true identity. Yup, all true, I'm roasting Esme over a nice coal fire as we speak Wink.

I am not a maniac, but I do am quite late with some pictures. Poke me, ladies, because I HAVE to upload some this afternoon. I must proof that I did visit Bath, no Wink?

Scary stuff ;-)

I'd love to see some pictures of Bath. Did you also visit Stonehenge? (So, yeah, I'm poking you ;-))
THIS ROCKS   Logged

`No one should do for me that which I can reasonably do for myself┤ D.H. Lawrence

pinterest
Lilibet
Princess of Lust

Princess of Lust

« Reply #247 on: April 25, 2012 04:46:09 AM »

No Stonehenge, because it was quite far away (we did have a pregnant lady with us) and everyone agreed that visiting a stone circle that you cannot really visit would be a waste of time. Not that I don't want to see, one day I will. Instead, we visited Avebury, where they have a bigger (but less impressive) stonecircle.

Keep poking Wink. I'm just waiting for my dad to give me an update on the afternoon, and I'll probably upload in a couple of hours.

*suspense*
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Are you a fellow Craftster that is addicted to all sorts of Facebook games? PM me, so we can play together!
Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/lilibet/pins/
camelama
« Reply #248 on: April 25, 2012 10:38:32 AM »

Bertrum and I have been living quietly lately due to work overwhelming the rest of life, but we did get out into the yard and enjoy the lovely spring we're having!

We call this shot "Dino among the petals".   Hee hee.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Life is a banquet, and most poor suckers are starving!" - Auntie Mame
IdlersDesign
« Reply #249 on: April 25, 2012 11:08:44 AM »

Ihaka has been resting up the last couple of days, first days back at school term, but going for a big bush/forest walk this coming weekend, training for our four day tramp in July that Ihaka will be joining us for too.  He has also been very helpful with the craft projects for IdlersDesign as well as the baby hats and dog jerseys for donation too... Grin

I think he loves forest walks! I'm looking forward to seeing more of the beautiful nature there.
Hmm craft projects...makes me curious  Wink Have you seen my project for you on Ravelry?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

pinterest
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 71 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Christmas Crack
Meal Prep Monday: Black Eyed Pea and Squash Soup
Craftster Featured Projects - Dedicated to the People Who Made It

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...