A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News from Internet Brands:
Closing the Craftster Community on December 19, 2019.
Read the details here.
Total Members: 318,835
Currently Running With Scissors:
429 Guests and 15 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 46
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Little Visitor Swap 15 (SU 3/12-3/19) FULL - SIGNUPS CLOSED  (Read 91696 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
vixen72
« Reply #170 on: March 23, 2012 10:52:29 AM »

All of the little visitors are cute...
THIS ROCKS   Logged
dewshinesdopp
« Reply #171 on: March 23, 2012 03:08:14 PM »

I have been ~so~ sick this week that poor Dee Bunny has had to pretty much just stay at home and watch me sleep.  She did get to see a wonderful sight this morning though.  She got to watch a heron family (mama, daddy and two babies) eating in our yard this morning.  She helped me take some pictures, so she was behind the camera, not in front of it. 

I am feeling much better, and contemplating taking her to the Chasco Fiesta this weekend.  But if I decide against that, we will certainly go to the park Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Kittymom13
Right @ Home on Craftster:

Meow...

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #172 on: March 24, 2012 10:39:23 AM »

Howdy!  I've just received Neville in the post today!!!!  I took a quick pic and will post here, and then next week in the gallery...cause we're headed right out of town today! 

Isn't he Cuuuuuttteee!  =]  Great crafting, MEP!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
vixen72
« Reply #173 on: March 24, 2012 01:44:20 PM »

Neville is so cute. Have fun.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
dewshinesdopp
« Reply #174 on: March 24, 2012 04:06:29 PM »

Dee and I went out today and ran some errands.  We got lots of pictures, and had lots of fun.   I will post tomorrow, because doing that many errands is murder on my back.  Sad

THIS ROCKS   Logged

phoenixfiredesigns
~* The Amazing Miss M! *~

(That crazy Tree of Life Pendant girl)

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #175 on: March 24, 2012 04:34:56 PM »

Carlisle made it to Florida today! He brought some YUMMY pineapple goodies with him.

Can't wait to try them! The gummies I've gotten before in Japan at Epcot and they are YUM but the other two are totally new to me so it's very cool to have new pineapple snacks to try!

Now he's sitting on the couch. We're going to watch The Help on Blu-Ray. He's waiting on me so I better hurry up. Don't want to keep my LV waiting on his first night of vacation! Grin

THIS ROCKS   Logged

vixen72
« Reply #176 on: March 24, 2012 05:53:36 PM »

The pineapple goodies look yummy.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Lunamione
Spirit of the West

Y'know where steel wool comes from? Robot sheep!

View Profile
« Reply #177 on: March 25, 2012 06:47:38 AM »

Carlisle's face makes me die a little bit each time I see it, cuteness overload! He really is so adorable. You are lucky with the pineapple things too, I love pineapple but have never seen those foods before.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The stage is waiting. The audience thirsts for adventure. Who am I? I could be anyone. -- Rango

He just can't help being faithful and loving and kind. He's a machine made so. That's more than you can say for humans. --Isaac Asimov, i.Robot
Lilibet
Princess of Lust

Princess of Lust

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #178 on: March 25, 2012 07:37:04 AM »

Carlisle's face makes me die a little bit each time I see it, cuteness overload! He really is so adorable. You are lucky with the pineapple things too, I love pineapple but have never seen those foods before.

I just love the way you spread hints around about yourself Tongue!

Anyway, going to take Esme-Alice downstairs now, for some more, yes, you guessed it right, correcting. In our German beach basket. Pictures will follow!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Are you a fellow Craftster that is addicted to all sorts of Facebook games? PM me, so we can play together!
Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/lilibet/pins/
beccabadger
« Reply #179 on: March 25, 2012 09:00:08 AM »

Well, Ellie only arrived a few days ago but we've already done a lot. We had a picnic on the common, then today we went to Winchester and she saw the farmer's market, cathedral, some of the sights, and we had another picnic. Coming up is a trip to London, a trip to Bristol and possibly Oxford. I also learnt that I may be going to Italy at the end of August so she'll get to go there too!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 46 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Craftster Featured Projects - Dedicated to the People Who Made It
Tute Tuesday: Paper Tree
Meal Prep Monday: Lazy Bread Pudding

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...