Swap name: One Amazing Adventure Time Thing
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: haroldlovesmaude
Sign-up date range: February 14 - March 1
Date to send item by: April 9
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): Nope
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? Nope
If so, which country?
Additional Age requirement? Nope
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES
Details of swap:
What time is it? ADVENTURE TIME! This swap is for any and all things Adventure Time related.
It is a one amazing thing swap, meaning you will craft one thing of any physical size, but it is to be the most amazing Adventure Time thing you can make. (It is like the "Be Amazing
" swaps) Quoted from that swap:
This swap contains no swap point requirements, no size guidelines, no themes, and the only expectation we have is that you send something awesome to your partner. You will need to discuss with your partner about the size of your package (if it's important to you), but you are only allowed to send ONE item to your partner. Nothing more!
HOWEVER, if you would like to make extras, please note so on your questionnaire so I can pair you with a partner who would also want extras.
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap: One Amazing Adventure Time Thing
Your real name:
Mailing address including the country:
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 16 years old or, if not, that you have moderator approval(YES/NO)
Who is your favorite major character/s (shows up in 5+ episodes)?
Who is your favorite minor character/s (shows up in 5- episodes, such as specific 'villains')?
Least favorite characters?
Least favorite episodes?
Do you like Fiona and Cake or Finn and Jake, or both?
Do you like fan art (such as the realistic paintings/drawings, fan romantic match-ups, etc)?
Would you like to craft extras?
Anything in particular you'd like?
Anything in particular you wouldn't like?
What kind of crafts can you make?
What kind of crafts would you like to receive?
Things you love but have too many of:
Least favorite colors/patterns:
Useful or decorative?
Sizes/preferences, if you'd like accompanying items:
Allergies (including food):
Do you have any pets you craft around or live in your home?
Do you smoke?
Wist/Pin Interest/Etsy Faves:
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also, remember to read the Swap Info Guide to find other rules about participating in a swap.
AFTER PEOPLE HAVE SIGNED UP AND BEEN APPROVED, LIST THE PARTICIPANTS HERE AND WHO IS SENDING TO WHOM:
3. oath keeper
12. Angry Angel
millik <> haroldlovesmaude
omgitsalisa <> whimsicallyobsessed
zombrination <> oath keeper
queenninjamonkey <> feliciaslaydcrg
savagerose <> dfabbric
sylvanna <> angry angel