Gallery is open: https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=406198.0
Swap name: Art Journal Page Swap
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: Smmarrt
Sign-up date range: February 13 - 27, 2012
Date to send item by: March 28, 2012
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): Yes, 24
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
If so, which country?
Additional Age requirement? Craftster rules - 18 or older
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: NO
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: NO
- Does not have any negative feedback: NO
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES
Details of swap:
We will swap pages for each others' art journals. You can select the size paper you like, the orientation of the art and whether you prefer single sheets or a folded two-page spread. Each swapper will list 5 - 10 themes and their swap partners will create 2 two-page sheets or spreads for the partners. Since this is a big swap, I will limit new swappers to one partner and FOC's can choose up to 3 partners. You will also specify whether or not you want the binding-side margin left blank for easier binding. (I hope that makes sense!)
Here are some links to previous art page swaps:
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap: Art Journal Page Swap
Your real name
Mailing address including the country (Please type your address as you want it to appear on the envelope):
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 16 years old or, if not, that you have moderator approval(YES/NO)
What size paper/page do you want?
What orientation do you want - landscape or portrait?
Do you want the binding-side margin kept clear?
List 5 - 10 themes you like:
List colors you like:
List colors you DO NOT like:
Any allergies that pertain to this swap?
Any allergens in your house (pets or smoke) that pertain to this swap?
Are you a Friend of Craftster?
Do you want 1, 2 or 3 partners?
Anything else your partner(s) needs to know? No profanity, politics, etc.:
Can you take digital photos or scan before you send?
Can you post photos or scans when you receive?
According to the Swap Rules, DC's (Delivery Confirmation) is not required for paper swaps. But you may use them if it makes you feel more secure.
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also, remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find other rules about participating in a swap.