A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest
News from Internet Brands:
Closing the Craftster Community on December 19, 2019.
Read the details here.
Total Members: 323,619
Currently Running With Scissors:
321 Guests and 0 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Fabric Basket Swap send out 3/6/2012  (Read 47190 times)
Tags for this thread: basket  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
wendiek

Creativity is a gift! Wrap it up and give it away.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #170 on: March 04, 2012 12:25:44 PM »

Just a reminder, for those who haven't sent their basket yet, don't panic, but...Tuesday is send-out day.

And in other news, voting is now open for your favorite Random Act of Crafty Kindness.  Vote here:
https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=404988.0

Even the postcard I forgot to add to my package is in the mail!! I hope the postcard will catch up with the package I sent earlier. It seems that cards are faster than packages, so maybe???

And I already voted, guess who I voted for?? I bet you know!!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Deece in MN
« Reply #171 on: March 06, 2012 07:26:05 AM »

I just checked the status of my package and it is out for delivery.  Can't wait for my postman to stop by! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Eclectic Dreamer

There's power in an unwritten page.

View Profile
« Reply #172 on: March 10, 2012 11:17:24 AM »

I had to mail out late due to finances (and this swap cost more to ship than I anticipated)... but it should arrive to my partner on Monday. *crosses fingers*
THIS ROCKS   Logged

www.etsy.com/people/ShahanaKhan/favorites
http://pinterest.com/3pomegranates

Writing Magic - NaNoWriMo 2013 Swap: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=426706.0#axzz2cCRJhOrK

My new motto/mantra: "Eat. Rest. Be well of heart. Keep breathing."
fiddlegirl8
Sew, Sew Happy!!

Are you going to throw that away?! Can I have it?!

View Profile
« Reply #173 on: March 10, 2012 05:04:18 PM »

I mailed out to my partner late this morning - she should receive on Monday as I sent it first class priority because I was late.

I received from my partner Thursday nite, and just opened this afternoon AFTER I had mailed hers out - it was my "punishment" for not sending on time.  But what was inside was so awesome - I'm blown away by her sewing skills.  She did a perfect job for me!!  I've posted pictures in the gallery. Cheesy  Thank you again, partner - you're absolutely amazing!   Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

“Oh, give me a home where the buffalo roam...”  (Kansas State Song)
texscrapper
« Reply #174 on: March 11, 2012 10:46:45 AM »

I mailed out to my partner late this morning - she should receive on Monday as I sent it first class priority because I was late.

I received from my partner Thursday nite, and just opened this afternoon AFTER I had mailed hers out - it was my "punishment" for not sending on time.  But what was inside was so awesome - I'm blown away by her sewing skills.  She did a perfect job for me!!  I've posted pictures in the gallery. Cheesy  Thank you again, partner - you're absolutely amazing!   Smiley

So glad that you liked everything "fiddlegirl" - You were so fun to craft for Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

fiddlegirl8
Sew, Sew Happy!!

View Profile
« Reply #175 on: March 11, 2012 10:51:03 AM »

So glad that you liked everything "fiddlegirl" - You were so fun to craft for Smiley

Hey, by the way, how did your guys do at the cattle show?  Has the show finished up yet?   Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

texscrapper
« Reply #176 on: March 12, 2012 05:24:09 AM »

Hey, by the way, how did your guys do at the cattle show?  Has the show finished up yet?   Smiley
[/quote]

Hubby did VERY well - he won Overall Grand Champion Bull and Overall Reserve Champion Female - in addition to a few other awards. My son didn't fair as well - he placed 5th in his class of 8 Sad but he did a great job showing.

This is our last day at the stock show - but it's an easy one! My son is participating in Livestock Judging Competitions - we don't have to arrive until 11 - so no stress and the boys can all sleep in late Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

fiddlegirl8
Sew, Sew Happy!!

View Profile
« Reply #177 on: March 12, 2012 07:37:26 AM »

Hubby did VERY well - he won Overall Grand Champion Bull and Overall Reserve Champion Female - in addition to a few other awards. My son didn't fair as well - he placed 5th in his class of 8 Sad but he did a great job showing.

This is our last day at the stock show - but it's an easy one! My son is participating in Livestock Judging Competitions - we don't have to arrive until 11 - so no stress and the boys can all sleep in late Smiley

VERY COOL!!!  Tell both congrats! Smiley  I hope your package will arrive today!   Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

fiddlegirl8
Sew, Sew Happy!!

View Profile
« Reply #178 on: March 12, 2012 04:30:53 PM »

YAY - I just checked the tracking on the package I sent texscrapper - it was delivered this afternoon!!!  Get home, get home tex. - and OPEN THAT BOX!!!!   Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

texscrapper
« Reply #179 on: March 12, 2012 07:12:34 PM »

OH MY!!!!!!!!

Thank you SO MUCh for this box of awesomeness! The kids were THRILLED! I am posting pics now!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Christmas Crack
Meal Prep Monday: Black Eyed Pea and Squash Soup
Craftster Featured Projects - Dedicated to the People Who Made It

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...