Swap name: Eco-Friendly/Recycling/Gardening/Hippie Swap 2
Craftster member who is organizing this swap:hawkeyes_girl
Sign-up date range: January 28, 2012 to February 10, 2012
Date to send item by: March 16, 2012
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): 24
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
If so, which country?
Additional Age requirement? NO
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: Yes
- Is at least 18 years old: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES/NO
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES/NO
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES/NO
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES/NO
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES/NO
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES/NO
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES/NO
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES/NO
Details of swap:
Come one, come all to the swap that centers around recycling, being eco-friendly, gardening or hippie interests! Think about crafting things related to upcycling, recycling, conservation, gardening and hippie themes! Examples of objects could be upcycled silverware windchimes, canning jar lanterns, gardening aprons, "green" cleaners, natural beauty products, hippie clothing, recipes, reusable shopping bags, or anything within these themes that pleases your partner.
We will be crafting a 4 point swap
Any combination of objects will work as long as you craft the 4 point equivalent.
This swap is limited to 24 people, so I will also close signups once we hit 24 if it is earlier than the deadline.
Small= 1 point
-Large = 3 or more hours
-Medium = 2 or more hours
-Small = 2 or less hours
-Large = A shawl, a shirt, a skirt, a set of jewelry with four to five items, a purse
-Medium = one single necklace or bracelet, a scarf
-Small = Earrings, stickers, wallets, pouches, bookmarks
-Large = $30 or more
-Medium = $10-$30 dollars
-Small = $10 or less
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap:
Your real name
Mailing address including the country
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 18 years old or, if not, that you have moderator approval(YES/NO)
1. What crafts do you do?
2. What type of objects would you most like to receive?
3. What colors, themes, patterns do you like?
4. What colors, themes, patterns do you DISLIKE?
5. If you would like clothing, please list a relevant size here:
6. What would you say is your personal style?: (ex: hippie, eco-chic, etc).
8. Allergies you have:
9. Allergens within your home:
10. Please list Wists, blogs or anything else that helps your partner plan for you:
11. Describe your general interests/lifestyle elements that may be helpful in planning for your partner (you bike/go to music festivals, etc)
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also, remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find other rules about participating in a swap.
6. Britta Bear
11. Eclectic Dreamer
15. Velvet Rose
1. sweatereyes <---> psyche
2. witchhippie <---> yesmeine
3. Antidigger <---> Velvet Rose
4. Rosie1981 <--->Eiseldora
5. pollyprissypants--->Eclectic Dreamer ---> jennilocker
6. klg_jlg <---> frankenhurter
7. spiffyhink <---> rantyhippie
8. AttieNichole <---> sarahelise
9. BrittaBear <---> hawkeyesgirl
10. cabaute <---> mom2em
Swap Gallery: https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=405265.0