Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): 30
Swap name: OTIT-WWP Rd 33
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: MamanTattoo
Sign-up date range: Jan 4-10th
Send out: Jan 27thimage from http://www.paintingdreams.co.uk/
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
Age requirement? Swap participants must be 18 years old.
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: Yes
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 18 years old: YES
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES/NO
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES/NO
First time swappers need to remember to send with delivery confirmation and pm
it to the organizer and swap partner.
You will craft with the best of your abilities One Tiny
Imbolc Thing for your partner, and will receive OTIT from her/him. Your item should be small in size, no more than 4x4x4", but can be a small, medium or large in terms of time.
Imbolc is a time to celebrate the hearth and the home, when weather is still cold but with gratefulness for the now elongating days!
For the very nature of a one tiny thing swap, I've changed the questionnaire a bit...Hope no one mind! (I've just added one questions...)
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap: OTIT-WWP Rd 33
Your real name
Mailing address including the country
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 18 years old (yes/no)
Do you have any allergies or aversions?
What allergens are in your home?
now for the good stuff!
What is your philosophy/religion/branch/etc.?
What deity/deities/etc. is/are special to you?
Are you ok with tasteful nudity?
Do you have favorite colors, stones, etc?
Now think in term of SMALL object for the next questions; What do you need/want?
Would you like an item specifically for your altar? Is there anything you do NOT want?
What kinds of crafts do you do?
What kinds of crafts do you love the most, and admire?
Anything else you want to add?
Who have been your last 3 WWP swap partners?
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.Thanks!
Communication is vital to a positive swap experience!
Please post at least once a week
in the thread so everyone knows that we are all still working steadily towards completion of our project. Feedback will reflect communications with organizers and on the thread so remember this as an important aspect of this swap!
Lack of communication without cause can result in your removal from this swap and/or negative feedback.
PARTNERS!Let the big tiny fun begin! GALLERY HERE!
MamanTattoo <------------------> Wulf
Moonie31 <------------------> Hollistic Knitter
Hawkeyes_girl <------------------> Radmom