A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Craftster Tip:  You can organize your bookmarks into folders!  Read more here.
Total Members: 315,628
Currently Running With Scissors:
224 Guests and 9 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 44
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: OTDWT: One Tiny Doctor Who Thing Round 3 (SIGNUPS CLOSED, MAILOUT: 2/1)  (Read 70006 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
amymarie78
« Reply #200 on: January 12, 2012 05:34:00 PM »

Mandymo and Lilac Tygress - NO WORRIES!

Thanks for sorting us out - I am totally thrilled with my partner and SO excited to get going. Sorry to have panicked/bombarded you with issues right from the off!

It's a big job to organize a swap - and I know that we all appreciate you two doing so - so thanks!

Tea.

Ditto!  It's all shiney!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Lilak Tygress
« Reply #201 on: January 12, 2012 06:54:18 PM »

Glad to see everyone excited with their partners!! I am excited to get started too, though I think I will have to wait till next week  Sad Too much school work this week and I gotta get another project finished first...Though I have kind of started a little something...

ALSO... This has come up several time already... I will not give negative feedback for extras, THOUGH please tell your partners if you intend to include something extra!!!

I'm really confused about the extras things. When I looked at the previous swaps it looked like there were many items sent, but they where all in one item like a tin. Is this considered extras?

If say, you take an altoid tin and turn it into a traveling sewing case, then everything inside that has to do with the sewing kit is ok.  Needles, thread, bobbins, tiny scissors, needle threader, etc... All totally acceptable.  If you send that altered tin with sewing stuff and throw in a necklace to go with, that necklace is an extra.

The point of One Tiny Thing Swap is that they are low pressure.  You make ONE tiny thing and receive ONE tiny thing.  Often organizers discourage extras because it goes against the very nature of One Tiny Thing, however, mandymo has said that if you and your partner agree, then extras are ok. 

Did I clear it up for you?

Personally, the thing I like most about OTT is that I know what is expected of me and I know what to expect out of my partner.  Communication is key.  I've been in a swap where I sent my one, and received one plus extras and I felt like crap because I did send as much as my partner had.  Make sense?
THIS ROCKS   Logged
craftyzooprgrl
« Reply #202 on: January 13, 2012 12:01:06 AM »

Not sure if you get this over in the US but the UK has a new nature documentary series on called Earthflight, Has beautiful images of birds in flight etc.. tis narrated by David Tennant too.. just thought I'd share Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'd be up for personal swaps!
Juliana13

smile! it makes people wonder what you're up to

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #203 on: January 13, 2012 08:58:26 AM »

does anyone know how I can view ehinders pinterest  without having pinterest myself? I've tried to find her on it by entering her name, her email, even her craftster name and have come up empty?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

If you made it, I'll love it!
I'll swap ya for it Smiley
check out my wists www.wists.com/Juliana13
I'm on Pinterest too! use it more than wists.
Teamama

One Crafty Mama!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #204 on: January 13, 2012 09:59:42 AM »

Whether or not you have pinterest, you should be able to view it by typing in the direct address: so - if her pinterest is actually listed under the username ehinders you should be able to just type in www.pinterest.com/ehinders
 (although that link above doesn't work for me - but I'm assuming that's not her pinterest username)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Join us for the  NEW 2012-2013 Year of Homemade Gifts: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=413499.0

*LOVE to swap ATCs, and tw/inchies! PM Me!*

Jewels: www.bypatriciabrowne.weebly.com
Le blog: www.talkandtealeaves.blogspot.com
shop: www.etsy.com/shop/PLBrowne
Juliana13

smile! it makes people wonder what you're up to

« Reply #205 on: January 13, 2012 12:35:07 PM »

Thanks! That's what I've been trying but nothing. Sad  Guess I'll just have to wait for to get back online and send me a link. I'm soo excited I want to start crafting now, It's been so long since I've been in a swap!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

If you made it, I'll love it!
I'll swap ya for it Smiley
check out my wists www.wists.com/Juliana13
I'm on Pinterest too! use it more than wists.
dhfreak
« Reply #206 on: January 13, 2012 12:41:39 PM »

I found this and figured that of all people, you guys would appreciate this! This is exactly what happened to me!

OMG that is so freaking awesome.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Up for personal Swaps

Current Swaps:
Grimm TV/Fairy-tale Swap
Three Tiny Movie Things Round 3
Creepy Cute Swap Round 2
MeganCrafts
« Reply #207 on: January 13, 2012 01:37:09 PM »

That comic is me too.  My bf gives me so much crap because he's not a fan.  He'll watch the old ones for some reason though.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

haroldlovesmaude
Yossarian Lives!

I see the fire, I see the end.

« Reply #208 on: January 13, 2012 03:02:43 PM »

does anyone know how I can view ehinders pinterest  without having pinterest myself? I've tried to find her on it by entering her name, her email, even her craftster name and have come up empty?

Could it be this one?
http://pinterest.com/eallex/

That's the same as her wist username
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"They had not brains enough to be introverted and repressed." -Catch-22
etsy shop & faves
Summer6061
Summer break in full swing

Lookin' good!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #209 on: January 13, 2012 05:07:21 PM »

I'm so excited!  Now, if I could only figure out where to start.  I seem to have a ton of ideas before the swap starts, but my mind hits a brick wall once it begins, lol. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Procrastination is killing me slowly...I'm going to put an end to that first thing tomorrow!
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 44 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
Meal Prep Monday: Sausage and Veggie Foil Pouch
@Home This Weekend: Doily Display
July 17, 2019 Featured Projects

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...