A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News from Internet Brands:
Closing the Craftster Community on December 19, 2019.
Read the details here.
Total Members: 315,933
Currently Running With Scissors:
256 Guests and 2 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: [1]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Interchangable Stamp/Trinket Necklace  (Read 2185 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
maddiekins

that's excellent

View Profile WWW
« on: June 18, 2005 06:09:27 PM »

Well, i guess this counts as reconstructed, seeing as i didnt buy the stamps.. They were left over from my collection which dates back to around grade 4. I covered them with clear packing tape so they will last forever! Here it is:

Just the stamps:

The best part about it is that the "jump ring" isnt really a jump ring. It's a really small hoop earring! Which allows me to attach other stuff and charms, like this pink and green guy that has a light (it turns on when you squeeze it)..:

tell me what you think!
« Last Edit: May 17, 2011 09:01:36 AM by jungrrl - Reason: changed links to images » THIS ROCKS   Logged

all we were searching for was someone or something to believe in. i guess that's why we got each other.

-c.m.
fabricfightsfire
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2005 06:39:30 PM »

tjose are very cool! I like how u can see all the stamps, but not in an "i planned this out for an hour" way. Where did u get the stamps? and yes it could be considered reconstructed.... sorta... not.... yes.....?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
maddiekins

that's excellent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2005 01:01:08 PM »

tjose are very cool! I like how u can see all the stamps, but not in an "i planned this out for an hour" way. Where did u get the stamps? and yes it could be considered reconstructed.... sorta... not.... yes.....?

my mom used to work at a post office, so she had a whole box full of old & cool stamps. and i used to save them off of letters that people sent me too. thanks!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

all we were searching for was someone or something to believe in. i guess that's why we got each other.

-c.m.
spoonerism
gabriella.

gabriella

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2005 01:02:16 PM »

oh cool.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
that_random_girl
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2005 11:33:42 AM »

i love the idea of using mini hoop earrings for jump rings! in fact today i went to Claires and got a whole pile of them for hardly anything because they had little beads on which had all gone missing and stuff. but im taking them off and using them as links for a bracelet I'm making. it should be on this board in the near future....
THIS ROCKS   Logged

and you've been so many places, I guess it must be so...
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Paper Tree
Meal Prep Monday: Lazy Bread Pudding
Thankful DIY

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...