A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Craftster Tip:  Fanatic Friends of Craftster can disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 315,782
Currently Running With Scissors:
334 Guests and 4 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2]  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: High school scrapbook  (Read 4708 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
anitacj
wist:anitacj77

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2007 10:44:34 AM »

First I've been out of school for (let's just not say).My advice keep everything.Report cards (do they still do those),special projects,fave things(songs,bands,fashion styles & trends),take looootttts of pictures of classmates,friends,even teachers (they won't always be around).Keep everthing about dances,proms,homecoming programs,dance programs,concerts,whatever you're into.Then get all of your friends to take several sheets of paper and write special notes for your scrapbook (also have a autograph book,dog,teddy or shirt.
Put pics of fashion styles in the book & write comments about it.Oh and be sure to take pics of your school.Mine isn't there anymore they tore it down for a parking lot. Embarrassed bumma.Oh well.Just really take time to enjoy your sr. year & make lots of memories.Good luck and have a wonderful life.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

look at wists for my likes & dislikes
haileyw08
« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2008 06:04:39 PM »

im actually doing the same thing. but mines for extra credit in english lol. we have to do a page for each letter of the alphabet and the letters stand for something in your life that means alot to you.we also have to write like a paragraph on each letter. its actually really fun. i bought a kit at walmart about a month ago that came with paper and stuff that i could use( this will be my first scrapbook) so i have lots of stickers and im putting my graduation announcement in it and im writing little inside jokes in there that i have with all my friends. well good luck and let me know how yours goes!

Hailey
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2]  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Potholders!
Tute Tuesday: Clothespin Frame
Say "Cheese(burger)!"

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...