Swap name: 80s Cartoon Swap Rd 3
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: Helena Puck
Craftster member who is co-organizing this swap: ohiodiygirl
Sign-up date range: Nov. 28th- Dec. 28th
Date to send item by: Feb. 1st 2012
Limited to a certain number of people? NO
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
Additional Age requirement? NO
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES
Details of swap:
This swap is for those of you who appreciate the old school cartoons whether you wanted to live with the Smurfs, defeat Skeletor and Hordak, adopt the Pound Puppies, ride the my little ponies, or rock out with Jem!
This will be a 5 point swap. Below are guidelines to help you out but as always discuss with your partner to make sure you are both happy!
Large = 3 points
Medium = 2 points
Small = 1 point
Big = 3 or more hours
Medium = 2 or more hours
Little = 2 or less hours
Big = A shawl, a shirt, a skirt, a set of jewelry with four to five items, a purse
Medium = one single necklace or bracelet, a scarf
Small = Earrings, stickers, wallets, pouches, bookmarks
Big = $30 or more
Medium = $10-$30 dollars
Small = $10 or less
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap: 80s Cartoon Swap Rd 3
Your real name:
Mailing address including the country:
Do you have a personal website or wist?
Do you have a camera to post pics of what you receive?
Will you post once a week to update the organizers on your status?
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
In the event of an odd number would you be willing to be in a 3-way swap (person A sends to person B, person B sends to person C and person C sends to person A)?
Confirm that are at least 16 years old (YES/NO):
Any allergens in your home (pet, smoke, etc)?
Favorite Theme Song(s)?
Least Favorite Color(s)?
Crafts you do?
Would you prefer decorative or functional items or both?
Any crafts/items that you would love to receive?
Any crafts/items that you don't want to receive?
Anything else that you want your partner to know?
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
When sending a PM to your Organizer or Co-organizer please make sure to include the title of the swap. You will send at least 3 PM's throughout the swap for the following:
80s Cartoon Swap Rd 3 - Questionnaire
80s Cartoon Swap Rd 3 - Sent
80s Cartoon Swap Rd 3 - Received
Also, please let your partner and the organizer know if you are going to be late so there is no confusion.
If you have any questions..
80s Cartoon Swap Rd 3 - Question
This will help us to keep the PM's organized, thanks in advance!!
Also, remember to read the Swap Info Guide to find other rules about participating in a swap. https://www.craftster.org/swapsinfo.html
1. Helena Puck
18. Modus Operandi