A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest
News from Internet Brands:
Closing the Craftster Community on December 19, 2019.
Read the details here.
Total Members: 323,619
Currently Running With Scissors:
190 Guests and 0 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 21
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 80's cartoon swap (SIGNUP Nov. 28th- Dec. 28th, MAIL BY Feb. 1st 2012)  (Read 44697 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
pookiemccool
"Even when we're apart I can feel you next to me. There's a hidden love connecting us like voices on a string. Even when I'm alone I can tell you're with me. There's a hidden love connecting us and I'm holding on..."

I <3 swaps!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #20 on: November 30, 2011 10:46:29 PM »

I am toying with the idea of joining this. I love almsot all the cartoons from your picture...I love cartoons in general. I'd like to check out the galleries for the other two before I send in a questionnare though.

Next question....Could 80's movies be incoorporated? Huggggge Star Wars fan.

I wouldn't see why not. Just make sure you include it on the questionnaire so that your partner knows but it's really up to you and your partner.

darn if I thought we were allowed to include 80s movies I would have listed my love for Gizmo, Star Trek IV- The Voyage Home and The Neverending Story!
« Last Edit: November 30, 2011 10:58:13 PM by ohiodiygirl » THIS ROCKS   Logged

omgitsalisa
« Reply #21 on: December 01, 2011 12:41:36 AM »

I was going to join, but I don't think I want to if movies are included, too. I'm really inspired by the cartoons from my childhood, but not so much the movies (except the animated ones) and I'd hate to get paired up with someone I can't really craft for. :/
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Monkey
« Reply #22 on: December 01, 2011 05:37:47 AM »

Yeah, adding movies kinda changes it from the whole -80s cartoon- theme...
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Helena Puck
« Reply #23 on: December 01, 2011 06:43:16 AM »

I was going to join, but I don't think I want to if movies are included, too. I'm really inspired by the cartoons from my childhood, but not so much the movies (except the animated ones) and I'd hate to get paired up with someone I can't really craft for. :/

It's up to you and your partner. You don't have to craft for movies since it is a cartoon swap. I didn't mean to cause confusion. I just meant if you'd like to also include movie titles with your list of cartoons, I don't see a problem. That doesn't mean the partner has to craft for all those listed but I could see how including only movies could alter the theme. Sorry, I'm still new at this Smiley

No movies! Just cartoons!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
mommasfrogging
« Reply #24 on: December 01, 2011 07:41:35 AM »

I am sorry for adding to the confusion.   I kinda got sucked in by the whole 80's thing.   I love the cartoon only theme.   Although there are many movies, the cartoons are my favorite.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
RikaHeart

" If the world is made of light and darkness..."

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #25 on: December 02, 2011 05:50:18 AM »

Ohhh  I like this!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Helena Puck
« Reply #26 on: December 02, 2011 07:15:38 AM »

I am sorry for adding to the confusion.   I kinda got sucked in by the whole 80's thing.   I love the cartoon only theme.   Although there are many movies, the cartoons are my favorite.

For the next swap, we should do 80's movies to include E.T., Gremlins, and Neverending Story. Those are some of my favorites. But I'm a huge 80s cartoon freak and I'm slightly She-Ra obsessed.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Lady_Lilybell
« Reply #27 on: December 02, 2011 04:18:53 PM »

I'll be sending in my questioner soon.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

humboldtcherry

Marching to the beat of a different accordion

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 02, 2011 08:17:08 PM »

I'm in !!!  Grin Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

mommasfrogging
« Reply #29 on: December 03, 2011 07:44:04 AM »

I can not wait to get started!!  I have been scouring my idea bag and am itching to craft away!!  lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 21 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Christmas Crack
Meal Prep Monday: Black Eyed Pea and Squash Soup
Craftster Featured Projects - Dedicated to the People Who Made It

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...