A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Curious if a project is for sale, or if someone wants to do a private swap with you?  Please Personal Message the member rather than posting on the thread.
Total Members: 311,871
Currently Running With Scissors:
374 Guests and 11 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 17
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Fabric Jewelry Swap, send by 12/15  (Read 29749 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

CraftyMamaBee
Dreaming Bigger than my Ability!

Crafting Since 1982

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #90 on: November 27, 2011 06:56:50 PM »

Well, I've completed my stalking portion of this project!!! I am very sure of what I am going to make! Now tonight to just get started! What a wonderful match in a partner! I hope she enjoys this! I thought I might get to do a little more shopping, but alas I realized I had everything I'd need for now  Embarrassed ha ha! I plan on keeping to this and trying to finish my this weekend! Let's hope I can keep on track! With all my Christmas gifts completed there isn't much holding me back!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Smmarrt
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

« Reply #91 on: November 28, 2011 08:58:41 AM »

So I've narrowed it down to 3 great ideas. Will try one tonight and if it works - then all the women in my life will get these in their stockings - mom, sisters, sister-in-law, work friends, etc. Fingers crossed!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.pinterest.com/smmarrt/
Junk Journal-along in the Misc. Topics board
Altered Puzzle Pieces coming soon....
Another 4 x 6 Art Swap
jemimah
« Reply #92 on: November 28, 2011 11:46:11 AM »

I've just got back from a trip to the US - I'm so sorry I missed this swap! I love the "sewing machine" brooch Leslie made for me Smiley  I'm looking forward to seeing your gallery!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

fiddlegirl8
Sew, Sew Happy!!

Are you going to throw that away?! Can I have it?!

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: November 28, 2011 05:40:14 PM »

What a wonderful match in a partner! I hope she enjoys this!

THANK YOU, CraftyMamaBee!  Hi! **me waving**  Cheesy  I had a moment (aka brilliant idea!) this evening, driving home from work in the dark (it's dark when I leave in the morning too!!) - and I am so ready to make it happen.  I have to finish my other swaps first, but I have yours all planned out - making what I plan to make for you is kinda like crafting for me!!  I love your preferences and think I can come through for you!   Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Oh, give me a home where the buffalo roam...  (Kansas State Song)
CraftyMamaBee

Crafting Since 1982

« Reply #94 on: November 28, 2011 09:05:48 PM »

THANK YOU, CraftyMamaBee!  Hi! **me waving**  Cheesy  I had a moment (aka brilliant idea!) this evening, driving home from work in the dark (it's dark when I leave in the morning too!!) - and I am so ready to make it happen.  I have to finish my other swaps first, but I have yours all planned out - making what I plan to make for you is kinda like crafting for me!!  I love your preferences and think I can come through for you!   Smiley

So excited!!! I just found out today that my husband got me a new sewing machine for my brithday next week! So I might wait and use the new machine for part of your item.... but we'll see! I can't wait to see what you come up with! I am so excited about yours!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

fiddlegirl8
Sew, Sew Happy!!

Are you going to throw that away?! Can I have it?!

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: November 28, 2011 09:14:19 PM »

So excited!!! I just found out today that my husband got me a new sewing machine for my brithday next week! So I might wait and use the new machine for part of your item.... but we'll see! I can't wait to see what you come up with! I am so excited about yours!

Mutually excited partners!  What could be better!!  Cheesy  How nice that your sweet husband got you a new sewing machine - what a guy - hang on to him!!  I'm excited to see what you come up with too!  So excited at this time of year, and now a swap too!  Fun fun!   Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Oh, give me a home where the buffalo roam...  (Kansas State Song)
hgddm

What a piece of work is man!

« Reply #96 on: November 29, 2011 12:10:20 AM »

My partner gave me some Etsy listings for inspiration, and I've always wanted to try making one of these! Hope it turns out well.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

susanab
« Reply #97 on: November 29, 2011 06:09:17 AM »

congrats on upcoming new sewing machine, CMB!
Husbands? You chose WELL! haha!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

my photo blog:
nysnaps.blogspot.com
Sharalee
http://pinterest.com/sharalee3/pins/?filter=likes

Retired Hairstylist/Crafter

« Reply #98 on: November 29, 2011 07:15:08 AM »

Just checking in. I found some cute items a couple on my partners pinterest & another one I found that I use to make but forgot kind of how to make it. So now I know & they are cute.  Cheesy
I've got to get done with my other Swap today & sent, so I will be working on it tomorrow mostly all day.  Wink    CMB You are so lucky to get a New Sewing Machine. I want one so bad, I have my Mother's old Singer & it has been good but it's getting old & it on it's last legs. I have my B-Day 5 days after Christmas & I told my Husband It would be for both & nothing else. But I don't think that will help HA! Oh Well!!!  Have a great Day!!!! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Will do personal swaps!! I make Art Dolls/Junker Jane Dolls/Raggedy Ann & Andy Dolls/also TM Patches
CraftyMamaBee

Crafting Since 1982

« Reply #99 on: November 29, 2011 07:58:09 AM »

congrats on upcoming new sewing machine, CMB!
Husbands? You chose WELL! haha!
[/quote]

Thanks! I decided I wanted a machine that I could try my hand at quilting on! It should be here by his weekend! And I couldn't have chosen a better husband! I do have to say thank you to mmany of you on here! During our last swap of journal covers my husband and I had a rough patch and so many of you wer eso thoughtful! Thank you so much!

I've been working on my gift for fiddlegirl8 and I am proud to say it's turning out wonderfully! So today I leave with a little teaser for her!

Teaser Clue #1: "Look around you...there are many things to see...that some will say could never be..."
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 17 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: DIY Curtain Rods
Tute Tuesday: Fold Out ATC
I'm Meltingggg!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...