A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can get cheap (and encouraged! Wink) advertising by donating a challenge prize! Go here for more info.
Total Members: 314,120
Currently Running With Scissors:
121 Guests and 2 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 15
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Sweat Shoppe ORNAMENT Swap Round 2 (signups closed, Green by 12/6, Send by 12/9)  (Read 38214 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit
1+

pollyprissypants

I'll bet you ride a Schwinn, Schwinnrider!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #110 on: December 03, 2011 06:31:17 PM »

I sent today to everyone on my list who's green!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

tapestrymlp
« Reply #111 on: December 03, 2011 08:21:35 PM »

Finishing up my ornaments this weekend and should be sending early next week. Wahhhooooo for weekends. What would we do without them.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~Tapestry~
ooak_diva
Livin' La Vida Loca

Champagne Dreams on a Beer Budget.

View Profile
« Reply #112 on: December 05, 2011 05:31:39 PM »

I missed the Post this past weekend...so to all those green this weekend coming up...they will be sent.  This has been great fun..thanks to all!  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

GatorWrangler
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #113 on: December 06, 2011 10:04:30 PM »

Everyone is now green! The deadline to send by is 12/9, only a couple days away.  Please pm me every time you send, and every time you receive.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~Colleen

My Pinterest
Koreena

« Reply #114 on: December 07, 2011 03:23:01 PM »

Holy Mackinaw!!  I went to Canada Post to send today and found out it was going to cost me $80+ to send my ornaments~ Not cool!  Angry  I should have learned from my last crochet swap....  The packages were a lot bigger then, so I assumed this one wouldn't hurt my wallet so much... Nope!

Anyhow!  I politely told the postie where to stuff her fees  Grin  I (thankfully) live very, very close to the USA and so will be driving over on Friday to send out my packages (& will then have an excuse to go to the Cheesecake Factory, which I have yet to visit).  I'll be able to justify the $ spent on a night out by NOT giving it to Canada Post.  Bunch of jerks.  Win-win, right?  Except, of course, that I was planning to send early...  Sorry ladies...  Hope you can understand.

**Update re: shipping prices for those of you who are interessted: I sent all 8 packages using US Postal for less than $23!!!  I will never use Canada Post for swaps again!**
« Last Edit: December 17, 2011 11:35:11 AM by Koreena » THIS ROCKS   Logged

indigo_roses
« Reply #115 on: December 07, 2011 04:15:25 PM »

Wow, $80 to send your ornaments is insane! That's nice that you live close enough to the US to mail from here. Have fun at the Cheesecake Factory, it's AWESOME!

I'll be sending my last ornaments out tomorrow. I also received my felt star from pollyprissypants, I'll post a pic tomorrow. It went straight onto my tree!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Pinterest
50 in 2013 18/50

Taking a break from swapping to focus on crafting for myself, friends, and charity
mama24boyz

AND1GIRL!!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #116 on: December 07, 2011 04:32:11 PM »

$80?!?!  Wow, thats insane!  And they're so small too, why so much?  I'm pretty close to the border too, so when I get to the PO, if its too much, I may have to copy your idea! Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I absolutely love love quilts, do you think an afghan is a fair trade for a quilt? I'd love to swap!
Etsy
Pinterest
Mamas Creations on Facebook
Koreena

« Reply #117 on: December 07, 2011 05:20:08 PM »

$80?!?!  Wow, thats insane!  And they're so small too, why so much?  I'm pretty close to the border too, so when I get to the PO, if its too much, I may have to copy your idea! Grin

I know, right??  I was actually joking with my friend that you & psyche were about to get hand-delivered ornaments...  would cost me less to drive to your houses than to send by post!   Wink  Not sure what Canada Post is smoking, but my little ornaments are expensive to send!  I'm going to check at one other outlet tomorrow, just in case the lady I saw today was only considering one (expensive) option.  Otherwise, to the Cheescake Factory I go!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

tapestrymlp
« Reply #118 on: December 07, 2011 09:31:29 PM »

Just sent my partners a PM asking for addresses Cheesy As soon as I have those in hand there are going to be snowflakes headed out the door!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~Tapestry~
Koreena

« Reply #119 on: December 09, 2011 04:28:42 AM »

I've been hit with the flu  Angry Embarrassed Angry Going to try my best to drag myself to the post......  I can't even believe this is happening. If I don't make it today, please accept my apologies and know that I will send asap.  Cry
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Cool Pupcicles for Hot Dogs
Tute Tuesday: Flower Crown
Tiny House

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...