A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, it's easier for people to discover it if you choose a great title for your thread.
Total Members: 313,359
Currently Running With Scissors:
325 Guests and 5 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 14
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: MLP: Friendship is Magic Gallery!  (Read 29375 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Lotsalove
« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2011 10:53:30 PM »

what a cute swap.  I will be waiting to see the rest of the packages
THIS ROCKS   Logged
SKooKuM
Miss Sews-a-lot

Dance kitty

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #11 on: October 24, 2011 08:15:00 PM »

I got my swap from Oddmentsandtweaks! Came 3 days early Cheesy  Which is ok with me! I tore into the box instead of finishing my side of the swap. Ooops. Now onward with the glorious images for pony kind!

THE BOX

What's this on top?

What a cute letter. :3

First package

After seven layers of tape and plastic bags.

Inside I find Rarity's gem chest!

Next is some ponies! (I cut the inbetween shots out on this one XD)

This one is for the boyfriend Mark

You can barely see in this photo but its an awesome ETCHED Berry Punch cutie mark. The note mentioned it was worthy of berry's standards lol

Also for Mark. A decal for his car or lappy!

Now for some Epicness...

And finally. I got 2 packages like this.

Inside were two HUGE AND SOFT scarves. One is Rarity's from Dragonshy with her shop emblem, and the other is Pinkie Pie's Gala dress as a scarf.

Hrm I seem to get Scarves in swaps a lot. These are my 3rd and 4th. Is some fairy going around telling people of my scarf addition? lol

I hope what I am sending you matches the awesomeness of what you made us!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am open to personal swaps. Send a pm if you'd like to do a Harry Potter, Pokemon, BJD or Obitsu swaps.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/kitsunestudios
Hyper-Piston
« Reply #12 on: October 24, 2011 11:56:21 PM »

Ahh those ll awesome! Fantastic ways to start the gallery Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged
rosered

terror of the highseas

« Reply #13 on: October 25, 2011 01:11:07 AM »

Oh, wow! I thought this was only a 4 point swap! You guys are going above and beyond Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

oddmentsandtweaks
Editor In Cheese

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: October 25, 2011 05:30:56 AM »

Yeah, I know it was only 4 points, but we both agreed pretty early on that we were going over on this one. And the ideas were just so perfect and so cool, that I couldn't help it! They had to become reality. And my husband did some of it.

The poster was done by my hubby. He took a screenshot for the background and drew all the characters in himself, as well as adding the text at the top. Once he was satisfied with it, I took it down to our local sign shop and had it printed out. It's printed on a textured, water-resistant canvas type thing, so it should last longer than a normal poster would. Isn't he talented? I love the way he did Berry Punch, especially.

The chest was just a quick extra--I had a lot of fun searching out jewels and such to put in it. I also added some real calcite crystals to the mix.

It was hard to part with the Rarity scarf. But I am SO glad you seem to like everything!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
trisarahtops013
« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2011 05:32:04 AM »

OHMYGOODNESS!

That poster. Super jel.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live... {Dumbledore}
lelila
geek.

nerd love.

« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2011 06:58:35 AM »

OMG POSTER! that is AMAZING. also I'm sort of in love with that brony decal... is that the guyliner-ed big mac from the last episode? I'm so smitten XD
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Will private swap for handspun yarn!

My wists.

KER+ Exp+ SPM+(+) Bam++@ Syn+@ Wool+(+)@ Stash++ Scale- Fin--  Ent+ Tex++ Lace++ Int-@ Flat++ Circ+(-) DPN+ !Swatch-- FO+ WIP++ W+@ ALTSw(++)
oddmentsandtweaks
Editor In Cheese

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: October 25, 2011 07:41:24 AM »

OMG POSTER! that is AMAZING. also I'm sort of in love with that brony decal... is that the guyliner-ed big mac from the last episode? I'm so smitten XD
"guyliner-ed"? It was definitely Big Mac--I just tried to simplify the design so that it would cut alright on my cutter. So things like his freckles I just took out.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
QuestionTheMajority
Toastmaster General

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2011 08:35:25 AM »

Hey, everypony! This is OddmentsAndTweaks' husband here. Thought I'd show up and add my two cents to all of this. If anyone wants a better look at the poster, you can see the artwork for it here. Unfortunately, I can't make it a print as deviantART will only allow prints of original artwork, not fanart. So only Skookum gets a poster!

As for the Big Macintosh decal, he is not wearing eyeliner but instead has a rare condition that causes the sclera of his eyes to turn black when his image is transferred into vinyl. Don't worry, it's completely harmless. Just weird.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
QuestionTheMajority
Toastmaster General

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: October 25, 2011 08:36:32 AM »

"guyliner-ed"? It was definitely Big Mac--I just tried to simplify the design so that it would cut alright on my cutter. So things like his freckles I just took out.
She's referring to the eyeliner Macintosh wore for his Nightmare Night vampire costume.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 14 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: An Orb For Your Yard
Tute Tuesday: Bamboo Project Bag
How Does Your Garden Grow?

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...