A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest
News from Internet Brands:
Closing the Craftster Community on December 19, 2019.
Read the details here.
Total Members: 323,619
Currently Running With Scissors:
177 Guests and 0 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: WWP Round 31 Samhain Gallery!  (Read 22392 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
impchild
« Reply #90 on: November 05, 2011 07:29:35 PM »

ok so craftster was fighting with me so ariaya up loaded her pics for me and i am going to try to link to them.  fingers crossed this works.

she sent a cute little set of bags for my son

a wonderful leaf garland for our family altar

this is a neat adjustable pocket belt 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

momma to a 5yo drama king
ISO: purple/black/green yarn scraps (2yds or more), vintage hankies and a single fire opal bead.
impchild
« Reply #91 on: November 05, 2011 07:30:39 PM »

grumble grumble grumble.  crap.  will try again another time.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ISO: purple/black/green yarn scraps (2yds or more), vintage hankies and a single fire opal bead.
mandykaye
« Reply #92 on: November 05, 2011 09:41:11 PM »

Wow Icekibby!! I can't decide which of your talents is greater! Your stitching or your painting? Both are beautiful!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ariaya
Craft-a-holic

What your heart thinks is great, is great.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #93 on: November 05, 2011 09:42:28 PM »

ok so craftster was fighting with me so ariaya up loaded her pics for me and i am going to try to link to them.  fingers crossed this works.

she sent a cute little set of bags for my son

a wonderful leaf garland for our family altar

this is a neat adjustable pocket belt  

Here's the images impchild!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Victoria
~ What your heart thinks is great, is great. ~
~ What Your Heart Thinks Blog ~ Twitter ~
Wulf

Long Live Craftster!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #94 on: November 06, 2011 04:49:52 AM »

The pocket belt? Beyond brilliant! I may never throw away a pair of jeans again, at least not with the pockets intact. I would SO love another photo, Impchild, if you ever get your upload issues solved.

Wulf
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Icekibby

Leopardprint Goddess

View Profile WWW
« Reply #95 on: November 06, 2011 08:06:29 AM »

Wow Icekibby!! I can't decide which of your talents is greater! Your stitching or your painting? Both are beautiful!

Thank you!

I went out and got some photos of the incredible things Wulf made for me. Getting them processed now.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My wist: http://www.wists.com/IceKat

Will swap for 1:12 exotic & magical dollhouse furniture and accessories, amigurumi, magical poppets.
Icekibby

Leopardprint Goddess

View Profile WWW
« Reply #96 on: November 06, 2011 10:09:38 AM »

Alrighty, prepare to wist/pin! Wulf really made me some beautiful stuff!

First a group shot... The autumn leaf fabric is a pretty altar cloth cut and hemmed all straight like I can never hope to do. There's a heavy (probably iron) cauldron the perfect size for us, a long purple leather (so soft!) designed for tying rather than buckling as requested to replace my Handmaiden belt that ended up lost, a finger labyrinth, a handmaid miniature magical desk for my dollhouse, a little witch pin that the image changes with the viewing angle, and a little clay goddess he picked up for Phrixy in BC.

Here's a close up of the wonderful little desk he built for me. Apparently the desk was modified from a kit, and the accessories are all made for it. The drawer really works, and had a note in it that I could put my own little secrets in there.  Wink

This is the clay goddess he got for Phrixy while in BC. She's really detailed as you can see. I suspect she may be Inanna.

And last, but certainly not least for the close ups, is this wonderful finger labyrinth. The wood feels like silk under the fingertips, and I still can't stop touching it. I haven't tried just yet, but it's the perfect size to hold for doing a labyrinth meditation. So beautiful!

Thank you again, Wulf. It was such a pleasure to spend time with you and I feel so lucky to receive these gifts. They're exactly what I wished for. Wulf fan club cards are currently in production. lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My wist: http://www.wists.com/IceKat

Will swap for 1:12 exotic & magical dollhouse furniture and accessories, amigurumi, magical poppets.
impchild
« Reply #97 on: November 06, 2011 11:44:39 AM »

ummm.... drooolllllll...  i am in love with that finger labyrinth. 

if i can get my camera to play nice with craftster i will get some more pics for you wulf.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wulf

Long Live Craftster!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #98 on: November 06, 2011 04:22:57 PM »

I have to thank you, Icekibby, for putting me onto the idea of a wooden finger labyrinth. I've never heard of such a thing before, and now I have to make one for myself. And your photo of the little desk is lovely - it looks so life-like there!

Impchild, thanks in advance for more photos. This is the excuse I've been waiting for to cull my jeans drawer!

Wulf

THIS ROCKS   Logged

sugarsandwitch
I am not bad... I prefer Mischievously Creative.

here I are!

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: November 06, 2011 08:38:36 PM »

wow, just wow. So many beautiful things and amazing talent!

starting to get supremely pissed (sorry) at the postal speed, 14 days tomorrow and my partner hasn't received. if it is not there by Tuesday i am going to raise all kinds of discontent in our local PO.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

We are no longer the knights who say ni! We are now the knights who say ekki-ekki-ekki-pitang-zoom-boing! ~Monty Python
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Christmas Crack
Meal Prep Monday: Black Eyed Pea and Squash Soup
Craftster Featured Projects - Dedicated to the People Who Made It

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...