A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have a crafty tattoo?  We'd love to feature it in our Crafty Tattoos blog series!  Share it with us here!
Total Members: 314,691
Currently Running With Scissors:
259 Guests and 4 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 40
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Adult Only Swap Round 6( Sign up October 16-November 7 Send out December 5)  (Read 58084 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit
1+

xXxshadow_bloomxXx
« Reply #280 on: November 11, 2011 06:46:10 AM »

Oh, and on a mildly off topic note, would it be crazy or just stupid for me to take 9 classes instead of my original plan of 5/6?

It would be crazy stupid. And if you have a job on top of that, a can guarantee you'll want to kill something. There WILL be bloodlust.

I've ordered all the parts I need for this swap that would be difficult/ dangerous to make, so I'm going to have to wait on those to start.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Painted Sparrow

The Beautiful Ugly

View Profile WWW
« Reply #281 on: November 11, 2011 08:50:35 AM »

Oh, and on a mildly off topic note, would it be crazy or just stupid for me to take 9 classes instead of my original plan of 5/6?

Depending on your major & the classes, I'm might have to agree with the above, crazy stupid. I never took fewer than 17 credits, usually 20, but between all the design classes, theatre work & my job it almost killed me a few times. And that one 15 credit semester I took, was just as hard because it was all studio art classes. So...I'd stick with your original plan. Smiley

On topic, on my way to the Hobby Lobby this afternoon, so much stuff to buy/scope out! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Teller of Stories, Creator of Worlds, One of the Imagining Ones.
MRDes on FB
Teaspoons and Tiaras
« Reply #282 on: November 11, 2011 05:46:26 PM »

eep! Started crafting tonight, really hoping it works out ok! it's now a quarter to 2 in the morning and I am hitting the pick 'n' mix thinking about how best to proceed...
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Fullmoon
Femailler

Artistic Spazzmatazz

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #283 on: November 11, 2011 06:53:22 PM »

Well actually, I don't have a job and won't get one for a long while. Im just trying to get caught up on credits /and/ get ahead... I wanna finish college early now cuz I had an epiphany and I'm sick of going to school. :s I realized I've been going to school my whole fucking life, and my school's tuition is 35k a year before free money and loans haha.... ^^;;;

Sooo.... On the adult front.... I went to my accidental doctor's appointment today and it turns out I have a yeast infection. It's apparently bad enough to where I actually look infected, but I honestly had /no/ clue that I had it :\ I feel so stupid not noticing I had that bad of a yeast infection >___>;;;

Meanwhile, I GOT A DIAPHRAGM!!!! It's silicone, yay for the lack of latex. <3

On the crafty side of things, I'll get more work done on this swap soon. Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged
PaleAngelLex
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #284 on: November 13, 2011 08:02:11 AM »

I have an outline for everything I'm going to make. I took a nice trip to the store for some research. I wanted to price things out, but found out I need to do a little more planning. I did pick up everything I need for the Medium I have planned. I can't wait until I have time to actually work on it.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I Blog at TehTable
Wist
ifallthraindrops
« Reply #285 on: November 13, 2011 09:26:37 AM »

I finished my first item today and am about halfway through the second. I have another started, sort of, but I don't anticipate taking too much longer, though I am going out of town Friday (and the bf's in town til then), so I'll probably have a look in some sex shops in Fairfax for some extras.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ecopp

Oooooo I can make that.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #286 on: November 13, 2011 02:38:05 PM »

Well the army surplus was closed to day but I found something I'm much happy to work with anyway. Smiley Smiley I got some inspiration at my women's luncheon today. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
tastyclaythings
« Reply #287 on: November 13, 2011 05:37:12 PM »

Well I've got at least one of my projects planned, and it wont take very long at all. The second project... well let's just say I've got an idea for it but not sure my skill level is high enough to do it  Undecided
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Pinterest!

Will do personal swaps for ATCs! PM me Smiley

On the hunt for playing cards - King of Hearts! I need as many as I can get. Will trade ATCs. PM me if interested!
hawkeyes_girl

I'm not even supposed to be here today!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #288 on: November 13, 2011 07:02:31 PM »

Supplies purchased? Check.

Ideas in spades?  Check.

Starting on these things.....this week!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"One of the reasons I was attracted to you was because you were so damn cute, sitting there crocheting." -Art

Wist: http://www.wists.com/hawkeyes_girl
Painted Sparrow

The Beautiful Ugly

View Profile WWW
« Reply #289 on: November 13, 2011 07:35:20 PM »

<< failed at making it to the craft store this weekend. Too much fun stuff this weekend, too little time. But! I have the car tomorrow morning & my day is free until the Gremlin's appointment in the afternoon, so I'll have plenty of time to browse & shop. Cheesy

I should be able to get started tomorrow night or Tues! I'm really excited, & kind of nervous, I really hope I'm able to do all the things that I want to do. So glad I learned to scale patterns. lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Teller of Stories, Creator of Worlds, One of the Imagining Ones.
MRDes on FB
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 40 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Plastic Bottle Lanterns
October 17, 2018 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Magic Wands

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...