Gallery: https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=397373.0 A Very Merry Supernatural Christmas
Signups: October 1-14
Send Outs: November 30
Organizer: amc-Limited to a certain number of people?: No.
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? No.
Additional Age requirement? No.
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YESDetails of swap:
Just in time for the holiday season I am planning a full sized Supernatural swap. Because of the busieness of the season there will be 6 weeks of crafting time.
The requirements of this swap are as follows:
1 large, 1 medium, 1 small
1 item must be wearable
1 item must be a holiday decoration
1 item is crafter's choice
For example you could craft:
1 large tree skirt, 1 medium item of your choice, and 1 small necklace.
OR 1 large hoodie, 1 medium stocking, and 1 small item of your choice.
OR 1 large item of your choice, 1 medium purse, and 1 small ornament.
There are also just a couple of rules to ensure that everyone has a happy and stress-free swap.
1. You are required to send a PM to both myself and your partner when you send and receive. Your PM related to sending must also include your tracking number.
2. Whenever you are talking about anything from Season 6 or 7 you must post SPOILER ALERT at the beginning of your post. That way those of you who haven’t seen the recent seasons will be well warned.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN PARTICIPATING PLEASE PM ME YOUR ANSWERS:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap A VERY MERRY SUPERNATURAL CHRISTMAS
Your real name:
Mailing address including the country:
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?:
Confirm that are at least 16 years old or, if not, that you have moderator approval(YES/NO):
What crafts can you do?:
What crafts do you admire? (i.e. sewing, knitting):
Do you want useful or decorative items?:
Anything you'd especially like to receive?:
Anything you really DON'T want to receive? (i.e. animal products, religious, “adult", Supernatural items you already have):
What December holiday do you celebrate? (Christmas, Hanukah, Kwanza, ect):
Have you seen Season 6 yet? Which seasons have you seen?:
What is your favourite Supernatural …
Do you or anyone in your home smoke?:
Do you have pets?:
Are you allergic to anything?:
What is your...
(answer only those you are interested in receiving)
hand measurement (wrist to tip of mid finger)?:
foot measurement? (shoe size & measurement in inches):
hips (where you would wear a belt):
preferred bracelet length?:
preferred necklace length?:
preferred bag/tote/purse size? (small, medium, large):
Are your ears pierced?:
Anything else to tell your partner? (A great place to list your blog, wist, Facebook, pinterest, etc.):