A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Craftster Tip:  Check out the current Craft Swaps available!
Total Members: 315,879
Currently Running With Scissors:
763 Guests and 2 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: foxy! animal friendly fox scarf *tutorial added*  (Read 30722 times)
Tags for this thread: scarf , tutorial , featured_project , fox , project_of_the_week  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
sugarsandwitch
I am not bad... I prefer Mischievously Creative.

here I are!

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: December 19, 2011 04:21:47 AM »

I absolutely love this! I am in the midst of making one right now for my daughter for Christmas. I found some fox-ish faux fur for the top and I am using white fleece on the bottom; with buttons for eyes. I really hope it turns out, my sewing skills are limited. Smiley If I have enough fabric left I will make a muff to go with it. I will post pics if it works. Smiley thanks so much for making a tute!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

We are no longer the knights who say ni! We are now the knights who say ekki-ekki-ekki-pitang-zoom-boing! ~Monty Python
natality
« Reply #31 on: January 25, 2012 08:54:38 PM »

This is awesome! I think it looks very chic in grey with just the nose sewn on. I saw a faux-fur fox scarf at H&M and all I could think was how much more I liked this one Tongue Thanks for sharing!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
judyspak
« Reply #32 on: October 09, 2019 07:08:13 AM »

The photo seems to show a tail but the pattern doesn't. Am I seeing it right? I guess increasing the yardage you buy so you don't have to cut it on the cross grain but rather on the straight grain would mean you could include a tail of whatever length you want. Eyes or no eyes, it's really cute! I love the faceted black heart nose! This puppy has a heart of gold!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Snow Dyeing
Baby, It's Cold Outside
Meal Prep Monday: Autumn Vegetable Tian

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...