A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Craftster is for freely sharing how to make things! Don't post pics of things you sell in hopes of getting some sales or we'll have to bust out the LIMBO stick on you! Wink
Total Members: 314,135
Currently Running With Scissors:
212 Guests and 6 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 70 71 [72] 73 74 ... 79
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Christmas Stocking Swap Rd. 7 (signups Sept. 12-Oct 1.; sendouts Dec. 1)  (Read 130372 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit
1+

Lunanne

Being organized interferes with my creativity.

View Profile
« Reply #710 on: November 29, 2011 03:26:03 PM »

I'm all done crafting, I took pictures and everything is wrapped up. The package is all ready to go, I just need to go to the post office.  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Warning: Pinterest can be addictive...
TroubleT
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

No try, just do.

I'm the Irish Latina Ninja!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #711 on: November 30, 2011 03:26:24 AM »

I'm about 50% finished with my package for blushingbluegrass! I'll be starting the stocking either tomorrow night or Friday. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
dessadoll
« Reply #712 on: November 30, 2011 07:25:48 AM »

I'm ready to send!!!  Its all boxed up, and off to the city I go!
I was going to send yesterday, but it took until 10 minutes ago for craftster to work on my end.  Even tried at my parents, and it wouldn't work.  Alas, I will be still be sending on time. 

p.s.mightyminniemouse, if you need any explanations please ask. Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/brieannao/

I am always up for a personal swap!
TheSapphireMoon
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

It's like a vacation for the mind, to leave the body behind...

Rockin' the baubles all around town...

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #713 on: November 30, 2011 08:01:46 AM »

I'll be getting things finished up here tonight and tomorrow, will be sending after work tomorrow Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

margiej
« Reply #714 on: November 30, 2011 08:19:14 AM »

I'll be sending tomarrow, too.  I am "done" because sadly I killed my sewing machine last night when I was working on a gift for my granddaughter.  It has an all-plastic caseing and is a Husquevarna, and no visible way to get into it to check, unless I take it apart at the bottom, which I am reluctant to attempt. Autopsies are not my "thing".    But it just makes a whirr--rr--rr noise, so I'm pretty sure I broke an internal belt. 

Funeral services will be announced later.  The family requests no flowers, but would not object to cash donations!

Just kidding.  Maybe.  Need my address?   
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Too bad I don't hear voices, I would enjoy the company
WWW.PINTEREST.COM/MARGARETCJOY
jexxican
« Reply #715 on: November 30, 2011 08:58:34 AM »

You know, Margie, they have doctors for that kind of thing. I don't know how much they cost but maybe I should check into it for a check up on my machines after the holiday.

The stocking is finally cut out! I just need to figure out embellishments otherwise it will look naked. I am just having issues with my inertia today. Once I get going I'll be fine I just keep starting and then sputtering. Too many things I need to remember. I should make a list. *gasp*

And look what I found via SMS today: a fabric gift pouch tutorial that I wish I had 2 weeks ago! I think I may make some today, some for the stocking and some just for the hell of it. We'll see. I am crunched on time for this and I want to send tomorrow before my doctor's appointment. I really don't want to send late. On the SO date is bad enough!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"The perplexity of life arises from there being too many interesting things in it for us to be interested properly in any of them."
- G. K. Chesterton

A clean house is a sign of a wasted life.

It's much more fun, this growing down. -RIP Uncle Shelby-
danynn
« Reply #716 on: November 30, 2011 09:01:54 AM »

The stocking is done, the gifts are wrapped, and the box is almost ready to go! I'll be taking it to the post office today.

Of course, I realized AFTER I'd wrapped all the gifts that I didn't actually take pictures of half of them...and I realized at work today that I never took a picture of the stocking...but fortunately I did get pictures of my favourite ones.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

MadHatteh
Don't touch that

Or that

View Profile WWW
« Reply #717 on: November 30, 2011 09:25:00 AM »

I'll be sending tomarrow, too.  I am "done" because sadly I killed my sewing machine last night when I was working on a gift for my granddaughter.  It has an all-plastic caseing and is a Husquevarna, and no visible way to get into it to check, unless I take it apart at the bottom, which I am reluctant to attempt. Autopsies are not my "thing".    But it just makes a whirr--rr--rr noise, so I'm pretty sure I broke an internal belt. 

Funeral services will be announced later.  The family requests no flowers, but would not object to cash donations!

We can have a double service for mine that died in the car wreck. straight impaled through it!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
jexxican
« Reply #718 on: November 30, 2011 09:49:15 AM »

We can have a double service for mine that died in the car wreck. straight impaled through it!
I think we'd need Jesus for that one, not a doctor. Well, a sewing machine Jesus. Would he be human or mechanical? Am I confused?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"The perplexity of life arises from there being too many interesting things in it for us to be interested properly in any of them."
- G. K. Chesterton

A clean house is a sign of a wasted life.

It's much more fun, this growing down. -RIP Uncle Shelby-
bellyjewel

"Holy haberdashery!"

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #719 on: November 30, 2011 10:43:10 AM »

I'm going to scramble to get everything finished up due to
unforseen events!
(I had to get two teeth pulled (one of them was a wisdom tooth)
the day before my bday lol happy bday to me)

I hopefully will finish and ship quickly.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I absolutely hate the color pink & it's family members!!

my pinterest: http://pinterest.com/bellyjewel/
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 70 71 [72] 73 74 ... 79 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Cool Pupcicles for Hot Dogs
Tute Tuesday: Flower Crown
Tiny House

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...