A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News: The December Craft Challenge has been announced. Read all of the details here and get to crafting!
Total Members: 314,953
Currently Running With Scissors:
152 Guests and 2 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 64
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Mini 12 Days Of Christmas 2011 (signup to 09/01/11; sendout 12/01/11)  (Read 94530 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit
1+

GoldenSunshine

Cookie Monster LOVE!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #470 on: November 09, 2011 09:38:57 AM »

I would probably buy myself a new iPAD, and put the rest to pay off my credit card bill..

Still crafting away, I think I got all 12 days planned/ most of them are slightly finished/finished. I'm just looking forward to tomorrow day off to catch up!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am up for private swap for Teesha Moore patches!! PM me if  you are interested! :-D
thatcraftyrabbit

This bunny is crafty!

View Profile
« Reply #471 on: November 09, 2011 01:54:45 PM »

I would put all of it down on the last $3,000 of my student loan so I can be close to getting that taken care of for good!!!

swap progress: Crafting a bit slowly but things should pick up. I have some smalls done and I went out today to get some extras that I decided I wanted to add. Ive been buying and collecting things to wrap the gifts in, like wrapping paper and tins, got a really cute tin today. Sending out for my other swap tomorrow ( FINALLY) so Im excited to have all of my attention on this swap.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
holistic knitter

Peace comes from within

View Profile WWW
« Reply #472 on: November 10, 2011 12:34:16 AM »

Q:  A stranger walks up to you and hands you $1,000 and says "spend it wisely".  What do you do?

A: buy new tyres for my car, have it serviced and then put it up for sale, so I can then buy an estate car instead (to hold my two dogs comfortably!)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

(exit, pursued by a bear)
meleriffic
Global Moderator
Clothing Moderator
Toys, Dolls, & Playthings Moderator

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #473 on: November 11, 2011 07:50:51 AM »

Q:  A stranger walks up to you and hands you $1,000 and says "spend it wisely".  What do you do?

I suppose I would put it toward paying off some debt. Although, more probably, since we are currently still job hunting (and have been for quite some time) I would pay bills with it. Not to fun but heh.

So I've gotten a little progress done. One of my larges is 75% finished, a medium is 90% finished, and I'm done with 2 of the smalls. Honestly, I still have a long way to go and really need to get crafting.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
ChrisSews
« Reply #474 on: November 11, 2011 09:21:55 AM »

I'd likely spend a bit on something fun (some craft supplies, some new clothes, maybe a cute pair of winter boots) the rest would have to go toward paying bills or new winter tires for our SUV. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Check out my projects, ideas, and swap wish list at...
http://pinterest.com/cmsargent/
crazy4bags
« Reply #475 on: November 12, 2011 05:13:14 AM »

A: 1000.00 ... wisely .... it would go in the baby's RESP so he doesn't end up like mommy and daddy with all the student loans!!!

Crafting is coming along ... there was a big yarn sale this week at michaels ... woot.  so I've changed some of my ideas again ... hopefully i'll get lots of time this weekend for crafting. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged
ironic
« Reply #476 on: November 13, 2011 10:24:47 AM »

Almost done!! I've got 11 days completely done. Day 11 is 75% done. So...I will probably send tommorow!! =) Yay!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
quaggy
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Any day crafting is a happy day!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #477 on: November 13, 2011 11:12:31 AM »

9 days off for the Thanksgiving holiday after next Friday, not sure when but I will be sending that week as soon as I do the mega end of my days!!!!!  I went and bought a ___________yesterday at Hobby Lobby.  Just need to put that one all together.  Found a ________ at goodwill and hope to use it too.  We shall see.  I have something sitting on my kitchen table yelling start on me start on me.  Maybe I can later today!!! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

PurplePaisley
« Reply #478 on: November 13, 2011 04:55:36 PM »

Oh My . look. Im complete, now just need to mail to my partner.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
littlefawnpug

I am Gandalf, and Gandalf means me!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #479 on: November 13, 2011 04:59:03 PM »

Organizer note

Seeing we have people ready to mail, Ive started a gallery thread.  You may go ahead and make one post in the thread.  That will be your gallery for this swap.  Simply edit it to add the pictures and description of your presents.  If your partner is posting photos for you, please still make your one post that way you can comment about what presents you recieved.  Other then that please do not start posting comments or chatting until it is time to post photos of our presents.

So, you can go ahead and bookmark it and make your one post.
https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=395229.0
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Want to learn to crochet or knit?  I have a ton of extra crochet hooks & circular knitting needles.  Will throw in some pattern books and yarn for anyone interested in a swap.
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 64 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Holiday Gift Guide 2018: Dino Cups
@Home This Weekend: Remote Caddy
Handmade Holiday Gift Guide 2018: Rhumba Earrings

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...