A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Curious if a project is for sale, or if someone wants to do a private swap with you?  Please Personal Message the member rather than posting on the thread.
Total Members: 314,214
Currently Running With Scissors:
204 Guests and 6 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 28
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: STS 53 **Discussion Thread**  (Read 27794 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit
1+

pseudo_pix

It's okay paper tiger

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #120 on: August 22, 2011 06:50:30 AM »

nilmerg > I LOOOOOVE the dandelion hoop as well! It's just adorable Smiley

TSM > *hugs* how frustrating! I hope it works out for you this year Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The Mitten Project is a year of mittens! Each week a new mitten and you get to choose which ones should be knit. In the end three pairs will be given away to you readers.

Facebook page of TMP
TheSapphireMoon
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

It's like a vacation for the mind, to leave the body behind...

Rockin' the baubles all around town...

« Reply #121 on: August 22, 2011 12:27:47 PM »

We've gotten some promising info from a country club over here, but they don't do weddings on weekdays Cry  I really don't want to have to change our date, there's just something magical in my head about 11/11/11...but if it means getting one helluva deal and everything included, I may be able to be swayed to changing the date.  Good thing I didn't already get invites paid for and printed yet!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kartiana
Getting my crafty back on!

« Reply #122 on: August 22, 2011 12:37:49 PM »

We've gotten some promising info from a country club over here, but they don't do weddings on weekdays Cry  I really don't want to have to change our date, there's just something magical in my head about 11/11/11...but if it means getting one helluva deal and everything included, I may be able to be swayed to changing the date.  Good thing I didn't already get invites paid for and printed yet!

You could always get married at the courthouse on your preferred date and then have the ceremony and party on an other day. Then you're official date can be what you want, and you can also have a weekend ceremony  Wink (just an idea)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

underthemountain
Tutorial Contributor

Lana

live aloha

« Reply #123 on: August 22, 2011 12:50:20 PM »

I'm looking for presents for my family for Christmas and Birthdays. I'd love to see someone offering body butters / lip balms etc. Polymer clay things - like pins with cute polymer clay heads something like these http://pinterest.com/pin/30018077/ erm, I'll add to this when I think of more.

Hehe, I do this all the time.  Smiley  Right now I'm bugging A2K to make more of her fabulous tea cup wallets for Lana's classmates.  Smiley  I think I need to buy at least 4 more!  Smiley

Neat date TSM!  I love the 11/11/11 one, but 10/11/12 is cool too.  My brother wanted to do 10/10/10, but ended up just combining it with a planned trip to Hawaii and got married on Christmas eve.  Smiley  Good luck!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Zelda.Suicide
« Reply #124 on: August 22, 2011 03:22:53 PM »

The Teeny Tiny MochiMochi book ad in the corner is going to make me crazy!  SOOOOO tiny and cute!  I need to work on my knitting and put that book on my wishlist for birthday/Christmas! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kayrun

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #125 on: August 22, 2011 04:10:12 PM »

nilmerg,
that bee hoop is adorable!!
I have admired that for awhile!  (must have seen it in the hoopla gallery, maybe?)
It seems like so much work -- would 2 points be enough?
oh, and I love the dandelion hoop, too!
so pretty!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kayrun

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #126 on: August 22, 2011 04:12:13 PM »

The Teeny Tiny MochiMochi book ad in the corner is going to make me crazy!  SOOOOO tiny and cute!  I need to work on my knitting and put that book on my wishlist for birthday/Christmas! 

LOL ZS,
I've been eyeing that ad as well!!
must.not.buy.more.craft.books!!!!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

wwrich
« Reply #127 on: August 22, 2011 05:46:36 PM »

LOL ZS,

If they are selling it at Stitches this weekend, I suspect that a copy WILL follow me home.....
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Obsessed with Monster High dolls lately.

In the Chicago area?  Want to come to a great crafty weekend?  Check out http://www.musecon.org/
A2K
« Reply #128 on: August 22, 2011 07:11:06 PM »

atsuko - made 10 more tea cups yesterday!  They are just waiting for teabag zipper pulls!  Cheesy

THIS ROCKS   Logged

nilmerg

I'm inspired by all your posts to craft some more

« Reply #129 on: August 22, 2011 08:43:16 PM »

LOL ZS,

I can't knit and even I pinned it! I notice that Amazon have it on for just $13 I think.

Hehe, I do this all the time.  Smiley  Right now I'm bugging A2K to make more of her fabulous tea cup wallets for Lana's classmates.  Smiley  I think I need to buy at least 4 more!  Smiley

Well I just traded A2K Lots of 5" squares to make into tea wallets, so there will be even more choice soon!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 28 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Fancy Solar Lighting
Tute Tuesday: Fabric Paper
Craftster Rocks!

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...