A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News from Internet Brands:
Closing the Craftster Community on December 19, 2019.
Read the details here.
Total Members: 318,838
Currently Running With Scissors:
255 Guests and 8 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 97
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Random Swap round 3 :) Sign ups july 21-august 15 send october 7  (Read 112690 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
hgddm

What a piece of work is man!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #230 on: August 08, 2011 11:33:29 AM »

I have a great idea for something truly "random" to make from a supply I've had sitting around for ages but never found the perfect project for. Hope my partner's up for something weird!! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ironic
« Reply #231 on: August 08, 2011 12:01:36 PM »

Yaya! aheartofglass has offered to help me and indigo_roses organize this swap! Thanks!!!! I'm so excited-this is gunna be an awsome round of randomness!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
nisforneville

N is for Neville who died of ennui

« Reply #232 on: August 08, 2011 12:12:58 PM »

I can't wait to find out who my partner is. I've been thinking up ideas and thinking about craft supplies I bought with no real idea of what to use them for, so I'm looking forward to coming up with some neat projects to use those things. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Will do personal swaps, just ask!

http://www.pinterest.com/nisforneville/wishlist/
Larissa-Rasputin
« Reply #233 on: August 08, 2011 04:14:15 PM »

I've been pinning like mad!  Getting inspired as well.  What a great way to waste an hour or two, hehe
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Pinterest (much larger than my wist)
My Wists

Interested in personal swaps Smiley
SilverMoon
Rainbow IS a colour!

Probably erring on the wrong side of crazy

« Reply #234 on: August 08, 2011 06:06:02 PM »

Only two? I spend most of the day checking in... and I only just weaned myself off doing the same thing with Facebook! Ooops!  Embarrassed
THIS ROCKS   Logged

♥ Susan

Pinterest
christyross
« Reply #235 on: August 08, 2011 07:22:19 PM »

Only two? I spend most of the day checking in... and I only just weaned myself off doing the same thing with Facebook! Ooops!  Embarrassed

Gosh why does this sound familiar? Lol...sounds about like me!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

fluffypants
« Reply #236 on: August 08, 2011 09:01:15 PM »

I have a great idea for something truly "random" to make from a supply I've had sitting around for ages but never found the perfect project for. Hope my partner's up for something weird!! Smiley

Who doesn't love something a little weird? Hehehe.

I'm excited to craft, I've got so many goodies and supplies sitting around that I'm hoping my partner will enjoy. Crossing my fingers that there's someone out there with the same tastes as I! Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

<3

The Best is Yet to Crumb! @yumsbycrumbs
My Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/fluffypants
SilverMoon
Rainbow IS a colour!

Probably erring on the wrong side of crazy

« Reply #237 on: August 08, 2011 10:14:22 PM »

I'm not even thinking about what I'd like to make for my partner. I'm prestalking a lot of Pintrests, and pinning things I'd like to make in the future, but I'm not thinking ahead for this swap because my favourite part of swapping is stalking my partner and finding the perfect thing for them, so I don't want any preconceived notions.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

♥ Susan

Pinterest
Kitiza
« Reply #238 on: August 08, 2011 10:46:43 PM »

I'm not even thinking about what I'd like to make for my partner. I'm prestalking a lot of Pintrests, and pinning things I'd like to make in the future, but I'm not thinking ahead for this swap because my favourite part of swapping is stalking my partner and finding the perfect thing for them, so I don't want any preconceived notions.
I'm the same. I want to stalk the partner for the perfect ideas and I don't want to make any plans yet. What if she doesn't like at all the plans I have made (or it doesn't suit her style) and I have already got all excited about making the items for her?
THIS ROCKS   Logged
IdlersDesign
« Reply #239 on: August 09, 2011 08:37:33 AM »

Just sent in my questionnaire (took me longer than expected to answer all questions  Wink)!

I started stalking long before signing up and I even created a Pinterest, because the wists site is always so slow and I see so many nice things... Cheesy
And indeed I also wait for the real plans till I have my partner, so I can do the real stalking and find the perfect items.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

`No one should do for me that which I can reasonably do for myself D.H. Lawrence

pinterest
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 97 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Christmas Crack
Meal Prep Monday: Black Eyed Pea and Squash Soup
Craftster Featured Projects - Dedicated to the People Who Made It

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...