A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Craftster Tip:  Fanatic Friends of Craftster can disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 315,564
Currently Running With Scissors:
114 Guests and 1 User
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 19
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: I ♥ LOVE ♥ Buttons Swap Round 3 GALLERY  (Read 55380 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
quaggy
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Any day crafting is a happy day!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #50 on: June 29, 2011 12:43:36 PM »

Hey!  I thought that headband closely resembled a cuff I made recently Cheesy  Great job!  Glad I was an inspiration.  I love the button bangle, too, must've been hard to sew without being able to come through the back and back up thru each button Shocked  Props to you!

I'm done!!!  Just gotta wait for payday on Friday to send.

Yes thanks for the inspiration it was on yumjellos wist but she requested it be made into a headband.   Super cute!!!   Yes the bangle was where I bled and broke 2 needles, but the end result was worth it.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

YumJello01

Cats make for furry crafts

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #51 on: June 29, 2011 04:49:04 PM »

Hey!  I thought that headband closely resembled a cuff I made recently Cheesy  Great job!  Glad I was an inspiration.  I love the button bangle, too, must've been hard to sew without being able to come through the back and back up thru each button Shocked  Props to you!

Yes thanks for the inspiration it was on yumjellos wist but she requested it be made into a headband.   Super cute!!!   Yes the bangle was where I bled and broke 2 needles, but the end result was worth it.

The end result was TOTALLY worth it, I still can't get over it I love it so!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Looking for book page paper flowers for my sister's wedding!  Will do personal swaps/swaps for supplies (available listed here) Thanks!

http://pinterest.com/yumjello01/
TheSapphireMoon

It's like a vacation for the mind, to leave the body behind...

Rockin' the baubles all around town...

« Reply #52 on: June 30, 2011 04:07:58 AM »

Wonderful!  The original cuff was kind of stream of consciousness, just came out of my fingers onto the fabric as I moved along Smiley  I love how we can all take something and reproduce it and put our own stamp on it.

Just a couple days left until sendouts!!  Please PM me and pjherbert if you will be sending late....poor communication will be noted on your feedback if we don't hear from you.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

♥ Zoe ♥

STS Spring Market 2019
PINTEREST
Will personal swap for a crochet or knitted Totoro teapot cozy (see my Pinterest YARN board!)
SunflowerSmiles

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 30, 2011 01:46:30 PM »

I'll be sending on the 5th....but I'm going to try and finish up tonight and get it out tomorrow. If not...it'll be the 5th.  That's the send out date?  I think so. Undecided   I looked. yup the 5th Smiley
« Last Edit: June 30, 2011 01:48:17 PM by WildBird » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Bourgeois
« Reply #54 on: June 30, 2011 07:26:45 PM »

I received a fun-filled package from GoldenSunshine yesterday!  Everything was wrapped with explaintions

First she made this super cute teddy bear.  I feel like he has a lot of character.  She informed me that he does not have a name yet. 

Floral embroidery hoop!  I have lots of blank wall space, so I can't decide where I'm going to hang this yet.  I'm thinking maybe our office/craft room.

Bird house.  I mentioned that I love gardening & yard stuff.  Isn't it cute?

Button ring.  Love the colors!  I've already worn this out to a beer tasting last night and I got several unsolicited compliments.

Bracelet.  She had asked my wrist measurement, which I immediately forgot about.  It fits perfectly.

Button assortment. 

A few favorites.

Thanks so much GoldenSunshine!  I love everything!!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.theknittingdietitian.blogspot.com
on ravelry- knittingdietitian
GoldenSunshine

Cookie Monster LOVE!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #55 on: June 30, 2011 07:54:44 PM »

I received a fun-filled package from GoldenSunshine yesterday!  Everything was wrapped with explaintions

First she made this super cute teddy bear.  I feel like he has a lot of character.  She informed me that he does not have a name yet. 

Floral embroidery hoop!  I have lots of blank wall space, so I can't decide where I'm going to hang this yet.  I'm thinking maybe our office/craft room.
Bird house.  I mentioned that I love gardening & yard stuff.  Isn't it cute?
Button ring.  Love the colors!  I've already worn this out to a beer tasting last night and I got several unsolicited compliments.
Bracelet.  She had asked my wrist measurement, which I immediately forgot about.  It fits perfectly.
Button assortment. 

Thanks so much GoldenSunshine!  I love everything!!

Glad you liked everything, did the tissue box look okay somewhere in your house? :-)
And that cuuute mini garden supplies was the great find!
And- you're welcome, I am glad we are partners in this swap, I enjoyed making everything for you!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am up for private swap for Teesha Moore patches!! PM me if  you are interested! :-D
bec99
« Reply #56 on: June 30, 2011 10:17:28 PM »

awsome package! very cute teddy bear. i'll be posting out on the 5th also  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Love cross stitching, PM me for personal swaps Smiley
TheSapphireMoon

It's like a vacation for the mind, to leave the body behind...

Rockin' the baubles all around town...

« Reply #57 on: July 01, 2011 08:21:42 AM »

Awesome package!  Loving the hoop and button bracelet Smiley

4 days until sendouts!!  Hope everyone will be sending on time.  I sent out today!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

♥ Zoe ♥

STS Spring Market 2019
PINTEREST
Will personal swap for a crochet or knitted Totoro teapot cozy (see my Pinterest YARN board!)
GoldenSunshine

Cookie Monster LOVE!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #58 on: July 01, 2011 09:49:49 AM »

Thanks guys! Had so much fun making these for Bourgeois!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am up for private swap for Teesha Moore patches!! PM me if  you are interested! :-D
Pupper

If buttons ever become currency, I will be rich

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #59 on: July 01, 2011 09:58:14 AM »

I love the button birdhouse!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Etsy Shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/BarkingBandits

My Wist: http://www.wists.com/Pupper

My Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/pupper/

I love swapping craft supplies!
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 19 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Shea Butter Sugar Scrub
Fancy a Cuppa?
Meatless Monday: Pickled Beet, Arugula and Goat Cheese Salad

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...