PotC Swap (SIGNUP 06/06/11-24/06/11 or until reaches 25; MAIL BY 30/07/11)Galleryhttps://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=384283.0
Swap name: Pirates of the Caribbean Swap
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: Baloo
Sign-up date range: 06/06/11-25/06/11
Date to send item by: 30/07/11
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): Yes. No more than 25 people.
If places fill before sign up ends then I shall close sign up early.
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
If so, which country?
Additional Age requirement? N/A
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES
Details of swap:
This swap is for all Pirates of the Caribbean fans or just general pirate lovers. Whether you lust after the Captain Jack Sparrow or just enjoy an adventure journeying across the seven seas, this swap is for you.
This is a 5 point swap and you will be required to craft at least one large/medium item (the swap can't be made up of 5 small items).
If you want the make it a bigger swap between you and your partener then that is up to you.
Here is a guide to the points system:
Large= 3 points
-Large = 3 or more hours
-Medium = 2 or more hours
-Small = 2 or less hours
-Large = A shawl, a shirt, a skirt, a set of jewelry with four to five items, a purse
-Medium = one single necklace or bracelet, a scarf
-Small = Earrings, stickers, wallets, pouches, bookmarks
This is my first time organising a swap and would like no flakers and unreliable swappers. By signing up you are agreeing to post at least once a week on your progress with the swap items, it doesn't have to be an essay just a little bit so I know that you haven't dissapeared.
If you have any negative feedback and/or significant bad feedback I may decide to not include you in the swap; However I will take each swapper on a case by case basis.
If you want to participate, fill in the following and information to send to organizer (Baloo
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap
Your real name
Mailing address including the country
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 16 years old or, if not, that you have moderator approval(YES/NO)
Favourite PotC characters?
Least favourite PotC characters?
Any favorite PotC quotes?
What's the best thing about pirates?
What's the worst thing about pirates?
Least fovourite colours?
Do you have a wist list or something similar?
Preferred bracelet length?
Preferred necklace length?
What crafts do you do?
What crafts do you admire?
Do you have pets?
Do you or anyone in your home smoke?
Any other things you want your swap partner to know?
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
*<> Bunnie Boo
* <> craftyzooprgrlmarienka
* <> Larissa-Rasputin
* <> amycavy Rorys_one
*<> Cinnamoon nicoleburdsall
* <> TygermanCDEeeek
* <> h-chan Keysentreceivedsent & receivedContact me immediatly!
* = posted pictures