A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Jingle bells, jingle bells, it's time to show off your TREE!  Show off your flocking and garland with us this year.
Total Members: 314,811
Currently Running With Scissors:
170 Guests and 2 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 11
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Inchie Scavenger Hunt (Sign-ups 6/01/11-6/12/11, Send outs 6/27/11)  (Read 10362 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit
1+

jonnamarco

Shave us Messiah!

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 15, 2011 06:01:18 PM »

I just finished my last one. I hope to get to the PO on Saturday to send. My partner lives far far away and I want her to get the package in a timely fashion.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

faeriegirl
« Reply #51 on: June 15, 2011 06:53:11 PM »

I just finished my last one. I hope to get to the PO on Saturday to send. My partner lives far far away and I want her to get the package in a timely fashion.

WOW you are a Machine !!! I havent started yet  but will aim to post them on monday Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
sarahj2001
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #52 on: June 15, 2011 07:19:20 PM »

I worked on these a lot yesterday and finished the last ones today!  I was going to throw them in the mail today but I was worried they'll be too heavy for just 1 stamp.  So...I'm going to the post office tomorrow anyways so I'll have them check them then.   

I enjoyed the categories very much!  I feel like these turned out a TON better than my first set of inches in the Beginner swap.  I think I got these themes a lot better. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Opalgryphon
« Reply #53 on: June 16, 2011 04:48:24 AM »

11 done....just over 1/3 of the way there!  We have one partner in England, and I think I'm going to try to get hers done first since they'll take longer to get there.  I usually wait and send them all at once, but maybe not this time Smiley Fun fun!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kimchery
« Reply #54 on: June 16, 2011 11:13:40 AM »

uhhh, Okay.  I was proud I got ONE inchie done.  But that's because it was a moveable one.  I got another done today,.... but.... Jeez, I guess I am so slow.  Maybe I'll get some done later, but probably just a few.  I'm concentrating on the ones that I'm putting a bit more planning than usual on. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

jonnamarco

Shave us Messiah!

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 16, 2011 11:24:58 AM »

The scented inchie was really hard for me. I hope my partner likes it. And I hope customs doesn't think it is drugs or something.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

crazyalien8

Neverending sculptor.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #56 on: June 16, 2011 11:48:43 AM »

Wow! You guys are fast! I haven't even thought of any inchies to make yet. Will start brainstorming this weekend.

My sister are doing a personal inchie swap with andATC (like the last inchie swap). We're having the same send out day and the scavenger hunt, and sending them through the mail - even though we see each other a ton every week.  Cheesy
« Last Edit: June 16, 2011 12:03:27 PM by crazyalien8 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

blupaisan

I work for Cats.

Birdie, you are loved.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #57 on: June 16, 2011 12:11:33 PM »

This weekend is proclaimed an inchie weekend. That is when I will get on a roll and do them all at once like a madwoman.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.      Gandhi
blupaisan

I work for Cats.

Birdie, you are loved.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #58 on: June 16, 2011 06:21:52 PM »

ALERT! Inchie theif in my neighborhood!  Who the heck steals inchies?!  Off my hammock in my own back yard?/?  birds? raccoons?  at any rate, all 30 are gone!!  I will keep you posted on this truly bizarre mystery...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.      Gandhi
Crafty Butterfly

Everythin's shiny Cap'n

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #59 on: June 16, 2011 07:20:39 PM »

We have a gallery now. https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=383132.msg4535693
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 11 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Holiday Gift Guide 2017: Fabric Beads
Handmade Holiday Gift Guide 2017: Quilted Scissors Cozy
Handmade Holiday Gift Guide 2017: Brigaderios

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...