Ancient Cultures Swap 2Craftster member who is organizing this swap
: TheManicCrafterSign-up date range:
5/24/2011- 6/2/2011Date to send item by:
July 11th,2011Gallery Limited to a certain number of people?
(optional): NORestricted to people who all live in the same country?
NOSwap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YESSwap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES
Organizer meets the 4 conditions for swapping and will make sure that every participant meets these conditions: YESDetails of swap:
You've seen the mosaics, marveled at the architecture, drooled over the artifacts, I think we all have so this swap is all about ancient cultures! You will craft one time consuming item and two smaller items that have to do with your partner's favorite ancient culture, be it Egyptian, Mesopotamian, Greek, Mayan, Aztec, Kush, or Chinese Dynasties (and more!) This a good chance to learn something new!
Past Swap Gallery: https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=97906.0;allKeep us up to date folks everyone must post in this thread at least once a week!
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap
Your real name
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside of the US?
Confirm that are at least 16 years old or, if not, that you have moderator approval(YES/NO)
Do you have any allergies?
Are there any allergens in your home?
What is your favorite ancient culture?
What do you like about your chosen ancient culture?
What don't you like?
Are there any particular symbols/gods/pictographs you like?
Any you don't like?
What kind of items would be on your "wishlist?"
What's your wist/blog/wishlist if you have one (or more, lol)?
What kind of items would you not like to receive?
What kind of items are you good at crafting?
What are your favorite colors?
What colors do you like least?
Anything else about yourself that would be useful to your partner:
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
You are required to PM a valid tracking or Delivery Confirmation # to your partner and organizers when you send, (or get a customs form number or receipt copy if you are sending out of country.)
You are required to post photos of the items you received in the swap gallery. Everybody loves seeing photos of all the goodies and your partner deserves recognition for the time and effort they spent crafting for you.
If you have any questions/concerns at all about the swap please don't hesitate to contact your organizer.
Also, remember to read the Swap Info Guide http://craftster.org/swapsinfo.html
to find other rules about participating in a swap.
AFTER PEOPLE HAVE SIGNED UP AND BEEN APPROVED, PARTICIPANTS WILL BE LISTED HERE:PARTICIPANTS:
1. TheManicCrafter (Moderator)
---Sent and ReceivedPaleAngelLex
Anofeles<----->NatACT (out of country no DCN's available