A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Craftster Tip:  You can organize your bookmarks into folders!  Read more here.
Total Members: 315,840
Currently Running With Scissors:
285 Guests and 3 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 55
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Giant Multi-Theme Swap Round 3 ~Sendouts EXTENDED to SEPT. 3~  (Read 50749 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
hgddm

What a piece of work is man!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #400 on: July 14, 2011 12:46:54 AM »

You guys make me sooo anxious! I haven't even finished my larges  Roll Eyes

Don't worry! There's still a month and a half left Smiley I'm really glad about that too. I've been thinking about a project based on a certain large and hairy Harry Potter character, and finally the most wonderful idea popped into my head today. Can't wait to see how it comes out...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

hgddm

What a piece of work is man!

« Reply #401 on: July 17, 2011 04:02:50 PM »

Got some plans drawn out this weekend. Hoping to get started on the real things today! I've got several unexpected days off this week so I should make some good progress.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

crazyda79
« Reply #402 on: July 17, 2011 09:27:02 PM »

I have failed at one project I tried.  Looking into a new medium to make this work.  We will see how it turns out.  Getting close to sending, I think.  Depends on how life works out for me.  Some situations have come up which will be changing our lives drastically soon for the better but it will be a new adjustment for sure!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest
Check out my new adventure Jamberry
LadybugsAndBumblebees

I'm so squishy!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #403 on: July 18, 2011 06:29:21 AM »

Amnesia's last two themes are packaged up and on the kitchen table, waiting to be mailed.  Probably this Friday.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://Pinterest.com/LdybgGrl
ETSY SHOP: www.etsy.com/shop/LadybuggirlCrafts
Personal & etsy Instagram:  http://instagram.com/ladybggrl/

Too blessed to be stressed! Smiley
edie22
« Reply #404 on: July 18, 2011 05:07:51 PM »

*waves from the corner*

Well, I've been suffering from... I don't even know what to call it  Swap-insanity?  I was only doing 3 swaps, this and ows and the ohws.  But then.. I started having I'm calling it anxiety induced swap insanity. Its the only thing that makes sense.  And try telling that to your doctor.  mine just shook her head at me.  Basically I couldn't find any creativeness even when I knew what I was going to make and I couldn't find the energy to get my ass off the computer (or put down my new nook) and DO anything.  SO finally I got everything else MAILED and I feel like I can concentrate on this swap and this swap alone.  Does that make any sense? Basically, I'm crazy.  Anyway.

I think I have everything planned out for this, and I think I have most of my supplies bought.  I just have to sew andc rewochet and cross stitch up a storm.  but I've got 6 weeks right?  And I go on vacation 9/1 so i must mail on time.  Must mail on time. Must mail on time.  that's my new mantra.

Anyway.  I have one thing partially done! I think its a medium for theme #5.  Smiley

Edie
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Swaps!
-Yarnies vs Sewists - crafting
-Giant Multi-Theme Swap rnd 3 - stalking

http://www.pinterest.com/edie22
TheSapphireMoon
It's like a vacation for the mind, to leave the body behind...

Rockin' the baubles all around town...

« Reply #405 on: July 19, 2011 06:13:22 AM »

edie, I know EXACTLY how you feel!!  I've had that kind of funk following me around for a few months now...I think it's because I've been neglecting ALL of my personal projects for swap stuff, and signing up for the max amount of swaps, so I just had too much in my head to adequately concentrate on ANYTHING.  I just said to myself that I was going to work on ONE swap at a time, starting with the one closest to sendouts (that means this swap is the last one standing now!), and between crafts for that, I would work on one personal craft item per week.  I've gotten a tiny bit of sanity restored, finally! 

That being said, I will be working on the final few items, gathering the last extras, and ideally be packing up to send very soon Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

♥ Zoe ♥

STS Spring Market 2019
PINTEREST
Will personal swap for a crochet or knitted Totoro teapot cozy (see my Pinterest YARN board!)
sloth003

i still have all my marbles.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #406 on: July 19, 2011 06:59:51 AM »

nutthin, i got nutthin done in the past few days or so.

like everywhere its hot. and with no A/C i am not playing with irons, or glue guns, or piles of fabrics.

i still have my lists and my plans. i have changed my mind on a small. but its just a matter of finding a new image to play with. maybe that project could get done in the heat...  or i could find the smidgen of breeze in the shade on the deck and sit in my sleepy chair and read with a cold drink...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Stupid men are often capable of things the clever would not dare to contemplate- Terry Pratchett
aheartofglass
« Reply #407 on: July 19, 2011 07:08:41 AM »

Just heading back home after 6 days in Oklahoma City. So no crafting done at all... and it's been so hot here that I'm looking forward to getting back to the *cool* 90 degree heat in Reno.

OMG I'd forgotten how suffocating humidity is!

They have Hobby Lobby's here but I couldn't stop in one because I didn't want to leave my 88 year old dad sitting in the car...  Sad Someday I'll get to see a Hobby Lobby! Probably best if it's in driving distance though so I don't have to try to fly home with my purchases!  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Craftster keeps the whimsey in my life!
mama24boyz
« Reply #408 on: July 19, 2011 07:39:41 AM »

I know EXACTLY how you feel Edie!!!!  AND I don't think the 40 degree (its supposed to be 36 on Wed PLUS humididty!!!!! I'm going to my moms where theres ac!!!) weather is helping me here either.  You know, when you try to crochet with ww yarn cuz you figure at least its not a blanket and the yarn squeeks cuz its so hot....I HATE that noise!!!!  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I absolutely love love quilts, do you think an afghan is a fair trade for a quilt? I'd love to swap!
Etsy
Pinterest
Mamas Creations on Facebook
Fullmoon
Femailler

Artistic Spazzmatazz

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #409 on: July 19, 2011 02:02:12 PM »

I was so confused by that at first because I was like "....40 degrees?! This time of the year it's freaking HOT in Canada!!! Why's it so cold?!" then I noticed your thing about AC and was like "oooooh... Celcius... >_<"
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 55 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Upgrade Your Kitchen
Tute Tuesday: Caramel Candied Apple Salt Scrub
DIY Halloween Costumes

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...