A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Craftster Tip:  You can organize your bookmarks into folders!  Read more here.
Total Members: 315,876
Currently Running With Scissors:
393 Guests and 8 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 26
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Three Tiny Movie Things RND 2 - SU 5/9/11-5/23/11~SO 6/27/10  (Read 27321 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
TimetravelingArchaeologist
Artist, Siren, Immortal, Goddess, Mother, Wife, Geek, Writer

You and me, time and space. You watch us run!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #40 on: May 13, 2011 09:54:24 AM »

I'm pretty much a fan of movies rather than genres. I'll watch nearly everything.

I'm sad that most of the movies that I had seen new lately are either remakes (not that I dislike them) or # whatever in a series. And while I really enjoy superhero movies, I feel like some of them are being done to death in recent years. I've been huge into X-Men forever but I like to pretend that 3rd movie didn't happen.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

In the middle of the journey of our life I found myself within a dark woods where the straight way was lost. - Dante Alighieri, Inferno
calixita

thought I heard a saxophone; I'm drunk on the moon

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #41 on: May 13, 2011 12:19:43 PM »

Just sent in my questionnaire!  I couldn't narrow my movie choices down to five and effectively made a list of seven.  I just get overexcited about having to choose!  I'm a big classic film buff but only put 2 on the list that were made before 1970.  And another hint:  "Listen, in order to maintain air speed velocity, a swallow needs to beat his wings 43 times every second, right?"  "Please!!!!!"  "Am I right?"  "I'm not interested!"  Hee hee hee!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Smeddley
« Reply #42 on: May 13, 2011 10:11:47 PM »

Just sent in my questionnaire!  I couldn't narrow my movie choices down to five and effectively made a list of seven.  I just get overexcited about having to choose!  I'm a big classic film buff but only put 2 on the list that were made before 1970.  And another hint:  "Listen, in order to maintain air speed velocity, a swallow needs to beat his wings 43 times every second, right?"  "Please!!!!!"  "Am I right?"  "I'm not interested!"  Hee hee hee!

EVERY time someone asks "do you have any more questions?" (including during interviews) I fight the urge to pipe up "What's the air speed velocity of an unlandened swallow?"  Cheesy Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged
SilverMoon
Rainbow IS a colour!

Probably erring on the wrong side of crazy

« Reply #43 on: May 14, 2011 12:24:30 AM »

EVERY time someone asks "do you have any more questions?" (including during interviews) I fight the urge to pipe up "What's the air speed velocity of an unlandened swallow?"  Cheesy Cheesy

You aren't the only one!  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

♥ Susan

Pinterest
cassiecate57
« Reply #44 on: May 14, 2011 08:26:35 AM »

just signed up. and movies are.....

1. 500 days of summer
2. kill bill vol 1 and 2
3. ghost world
4. lion king
5. magnolia (not steel magnolias, just "magnolia")

i think i can recite all 5 of these movies.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

wist
&blog
˙˙˙ǝɹǝɥ pɐɯ ןןɐ ǝɹ,ǝʍ

timshel
JacquelineD
« Reply #45 on: May 15, 2011 05:32:06 PM »

mad love for monty python over here too ladies. i've never trusted a rabbit since seeing it. so glad to see someone picked it! i bet you could come up with some really fun things to craft. maybe a holy grail necklace? a rabid rabbit stuffie? a bring out your dead wall plaque  Cheesy

anybody see any new flicks this weekend? i was talked into fast five, which was just as painful to watch as i anticipated. i may have laughed at all the wrong times. i also saw rabbit hole, which was beautiful and i'm oh-so-tempted to stick it on my list, but it's a bit of a downer!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Smeddley
« Reply #46 on: May 15, 2011 06:29:29 PM »

I have a million ideas for Holy Grail, for one, I've been wanting to try my hand at a Holy Hand Grenade for ages!  It's definitely a movie with a lot of potential, as is Labyrinth (think of all the little Amis you could make!  Sadly, ThinkGeek's Worm is perpetually sold out...  Sad  )

And Joe's Apartment!  Oh, to try to crochet a little cockroach... Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged
SilverMoon
Rainbow IS a colour!

Probably erring on the wrong side of crazy

« Reply #47 on: May 15, 2011 06:34:24 PM »

It's definitely a movie with a lot of potential, as is Labyrinth (think of all the little Amis you could make!  Sadly, ThinkGeek's Worm is perpetually sold out...  Sad  )

And Joe's Apartment!  Oh, to try to crochet a little cockroach... Wink

I just finished the latest round of the Labyrinth swap, and I did make three amis. Not the worm though. A chicken, Toby, and Jareth. Think Geek have a worm...? *runs off to google*

And crocheted cockroaches? Hmmm, what about a few, strung together in a necklace? Embarrassed (Couldn't wear it myself though *shudder*)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

♥ Susan

Pinterest
karwash
« Reply #48 on: May 15, 2011 07:56:42 PM »

I'm in! Cool beans. For new movies, I saw Bridesmaids and I thought it was fantastic! I was tempted to put it on my list but then again I have ulterior motives for wanting people to see it too  Grin. It was a awesomely fun movie with a little sappiness but overall good. As for my movie picks for this swap, I chose:
1. Hook
2. Young @ Heart
3. What Ever Happened to Baby Jane?
4. Legend of the Guardians
5. Love Me If You Dare
THIS ROCKS   Logged

As children, we all live in a world of imagination, of fantasy, and for some of us that world of make-believe continues into adulthood.
- Jim Henson
MeganCrafts
« Reply #49 on: May 16, 2011 09:25:51 AM »

My questionnaire is filled out, I'm just letting my list stew for a couple days to make sure I'm happy with my choices.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 26 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Snow Dyeing
Baby, It's Cold Outside
Meal Prep Monday: Autumn Vegetable Tian

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...