A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Craftster Tip:  Fanatic Friends of Craftster can disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 315,622
Currently Running With Scissors:
129 Guests and 12 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 102
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Wish Swap 70-73 Discussion thread ONLY!  (Read 77522 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
phoenixfiredesigns
~* The Amazing Miss M! *~

(That crazy Tree of Life Pendant girl)

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #60 on: May 01, 2011 03:32:50 PM »

Ruby and moonstone for kbauer's pendant have been ordered! (Oh yes, there will be REAL PRECIOUS RUBY in her tree. *grins*)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

{ Like what I post? It's likely for sale! Etsy Storefront: http://phoenixfiredesigns.etsy.com }

{ My Blog: http://giveneyestosee.com/blog || LIKE PFD http://facebook.com/PhoenixFireDesigns }

{ Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/missmturner/ }
kbauer
Yarn Geek, Lover of Rainbows

I wear my heart on my sleeve.

« Reply #61 on: May 01, 2011 03:47:57 PM »

Ruby and moonstone for kbauer's pendant have been ordered! (Oh yes, there will be REAL PRECIOUS RUBY in her tree. *grins*)
Shocked *happy dance*

I was bragging to a good friend of mine about the pendant and she is uber jealous!  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Completely rainbow obsessed SAHM to 3 & hoping to add #4 to our family this fall!

Have old jeans, pillowcases, or t-shirts? I'll take them! I'm also always looking for the sleeves to women's long sleeved shirts!

<3 I heart Rupert Grint! <3
luckdragon
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup

« Reply #62 on: May 01, 2011 03:59:11 PM »

How is it possible that there are 7 pages of posts to catch up on already??
THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 in 2012 (24/50)
Looking for a vintage magazine (1974 - 1978) that has a fabric nativity set w/ people and animals. An example: http://www.craftster.org/pictures/showphoto.php?photo=440861&ppuser=143144.
kbauer

« Reply #63 on: May 01, 2011 04:01:51 PM »

Ohohoh it's my crafty crush!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Completely rainbow obsessed SAHM to 3 & hoping to add #4 to our family this fall!

Have old jeans, pillowcases, or t-shirts? I'll take them! I'm also always looking for the sleeves to women's long sleeved shirts!

mimiw
« Reply #64 on: May 01, 2011 05:26:57 PM »

Have a safe trip, mimi! Where in SC will you be going? I grew up in Charleston and miss it dearly.  Cry

I will be in Bluffton, at my parent's house for most of the trip but my brother is finally graduating from CofC so we will spend at least 1 weekend in Charleston.  I lived there for 12 years and miss it tons too.  I would give anything to be back there!!

Also, I cloth diapered my son too and knit him longies and shorties.  So, if anyone wants to be claimed for some, put it on your list!!  Especially since it is something I can work on while I am on my trip!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Dawl
Have glue gun, will travel !

« Reply #65 on: May 01, 2011 05:53:18 PM »

TEASE !!

I can't wait to see it and it's not even for me Smiley Your pendants always rock PFD !
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Dawl

« Reply #66 on: May 01, 2011 05:53:41 PM »

How is it possible that there are 7 pages of posts to catch up on already??

We had a busy morning Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kbauer

« Reply #67 on: May 01, 2011 06:24:14 PM »

Have a safe trip, mimi! Where in SC will you be going? I grew up in Charleston and miss it dearly.  Cry

I will be in Bluffton, at my parent's house for most of the trip but my brother is finally graduating from CofC so we will spend at least 1 weekend in Charleston.  I lived there for 12 years and miss it tons too.  I would give anything to be back there!!

Also, I cloth diapered my son too and knit him longies and shorties.  So, if anyone wants to be claimed for some, put it on your list!!  Especially since it is something I can work on while I am on my trip!

I have a pair of stripey goldfish longies on my wists! I'm full on my claims right now but I'm hoping to mail out at least 2 of my 3 pkgs by Friday. Cheesy In the coming months (I'm addicted to OWS and will most likely participate in them every month), I will be tweaking my list to include newborn and baby sized items. My husband and I will be TTC'ing in the fall for our 4th (and final Cry) babe. My yarn stash specifically for cloth diapering woolies and baby woolies is out of control. *blush*
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kbauer

« Reply #68 on: May 02, 2011 08:00:15 AM »

Good morning ladies!

Monica, I'm almost finished with Atlanta's Lorax! I'm working on a little something for Houston too!  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Dawl

« Reply #69 on: May 02, 2011 08:18:23 AM »

Updates :

These are from R69, but the updates are going here ! So there !!

Mcook - ahead of schedule, will probably ship out Wed
Lindy - same deal, zoomed thru your goodies over the weekend, finishing up the last item now, so will ship wed.

R70 :

Kbauer - Oooh yeah, now I have a plan ! Hope to have you all done by the weekend
Krismith - same with you, have the plan, now to get to work !
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 102 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
July 17, 2019 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Salt Dough Ornament
Three's a Charm

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...