A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Craftster Tip:  You can organize your bookmarks into folders!  Read more here.
Total Members: 315,624
Currently Running With Scissors:
156 Guests and 5 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 102
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Wish Swap 70-73 Discussion thread ONLY!  (Read 77537 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
babalina58
Friends don't let friends craft alone :)

4 wheels move the body 2 wheels free the soul!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #20 on: May 01, 2011 06:35:31 AM »

Well ladies, I think I am going to miss half of this round.  We are finally listing our house for sale tomorrow and Wednesday my son and I are driving to Jacksonville to look at homes and then to SC to hang out with my parents.  I won't be back until May 16th.  I will be following the discussion thread though so I can keep up with all the chatter!

How exciting for you and your family. I hope you find a great home quickly and have a ton of fun with your mom Smiley

THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/babalina58/

I am able to do personal swaps again so lets get some going Cheesy
kbauer
Yarn Geek, Lover of Rainbows

I wear my heart on my sleeve.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #21 on: May 01, 2011 06:37:22 AM »

Have a safe trip, mimi! Where in SC will you be going? I grew up in Charleston and miss it dearly.  Cry
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Completely rainbow obsessed SAHM to 3 & hoping to add #4 to our family this fall!

Have old jeans, pillowcases, or t-shirts? I'll take them! I'm also always looking for the sleeves to women's long sleeved shirts!

<3 I heart Rupert Grint! <3
babalina58
Friends don't let friends craft alone :)

4 wheels move the body 2 wheels free the soul!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #22 on: May 01, 2011 06:41:11 AM »

Monica, we used to put flowers on door steps, ring the bell, and run.  We didnt usually have many cut flowers in our yard so we would steal them from the other yards and then place them on door steps.  Or we could get some flowers from the trees that produce them and no one cared if you cut them down. 
I loved May Day and ringing the door bells and leaving flowers.  It's such a neat tradition for kids.  (minus the stealing flowers to do it)  Hey, at least we gave them back to the person we stole from right.

Hummm, was this a Seattle kid thing??? We are later when my neighbor gets up ( they work late) going to take Atlanta across to mayday their house Smiley but we went and got wild flowers from the side of the road

( I can see it now..one day,,Phone ring..My DH "Hello", YOU WHAT, HOW ON GODS GREEN EARTH DID YOU GET ARRESTED stealing flowers of all things?? me, "well my family did it when I was a kid and I thought it was a fun thing to do with the kids. I TOLD YOU THEY WERE ALL NUTS if you are going to go to jail why for stealing flowers from the state?? they don't like competition you know how governments are LOL)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/babalina58/

I am able to do personal swaps again so lets get some going Cheesy
underthemountain
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Lana

live aloha

« Reply #23 on: May 01, 2011 06:46:31 AM »

Good luck Mimi!!

Back in Hawaii we did leis...May Day is lei day in Hawaii.  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kbauer

« Reply #24 on: May 01, 2011 06:57:32 AM »

We never did anything fun for May Day.  Undecided I love the idea of leaving paper flowers on people's doorsteps. So sweet.

I am so nervous. I made my first claim and posted my list and  Shocked my list is sooooooo long! *blush*
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Completely rainbow obsessed SAHM to 3 & hoping to add #4 to our family this fall!

Have old jeans, pillowcases, or t-shirts? I'll take them! I'm also always looking for the sleeves to women's long sleeved shirts!

Dawl
Have glue gun, will travel !

« Reply #25 on: May 01, 2011 07:14:23 AM »

I am so nervous. I made my first claim and posted my list and  Shocked my list is sooooooo long! *blush*

No need to be nervous Smiley I claimed you all ready !! Long lists are gooooooooood Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kbauer

« Reply #26 on: May 01, 2011 07:23:43 AM »

No need to be nervous Smiley I claimed you all ready !! Long lists are gooooooooood Smiley

I saw that, thank you!!! Babalina told me to be greedy, so I was. *blush* In my own defense, I've been laid up all week with a bad back and was bored.  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Dawl
Have glue gun, will travel !

« Reply #27 on: May 01, 2011 07:57:30 AM »

I saw that, thank you!!! Babalina told me to be greedy, so I was. *blush* In my own defense, I've been laid up all week with a bad back and was bored.  Cheesy

boredom is good for making long wish lists LOL

I wasn't going to claim for at least a week...but you had so many things on your list I can make I had to claim you !!

I want to claim KriSmith too !! So I'll be watching for her LOL
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kbauer

« Reply #28 on: May 01, 2011 08:00:02 AM »

I wasn't going to claim for at least a week...but you had so many things on your list I can make I had to claim you !!

Well then I don't feel bad for my long list! LOL

I think the meds are making me hallucinate. I thought I saw kriSmith post that she was going to claim you for your padded laptop sleeve and I almost claimed her for a supplies package (because I looooove shopping for craft supplies) but when I went back to the thread, her post was gone.  Huh
THIS ROCKS   Logged

mama24boyz
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

AND1GIRL!!

« Reply #29 on: May 01, 2011 08:07:39 AM »

Well then I don't feel bad for my long list! LOL

I think the meds are making me hallucinate. I thought I saw kriSmith post that she was going to claim you for your padded laptop sleeve and I almost claimed her for a supplies package (because I looooove shopping for craft supplies) but when I went back to the thread, her post was gone.  Huh

Its there now.  You guys are so quick!! I saw one post and thought it was perfect but I missed it.  So now I'm watching like a hawk. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I absolutely love love quilts, do you think an afghan is a fair trade for a quilt? I'd love to swap!
Etsy
Pinterest
Mamas Creations on Facebook
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 102 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Doily Display
July 17, 2019 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Salt Dough Ornament

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...