A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Craftster Tip:  Check out the current Craft Swaps available!
Total Members: 315,875
Currently Running With Scissors:
250 Guests and 5 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 102
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Wish Swap 70-73 Discussion thread ONLY!  (Read 78712 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
jemimah
« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2011 08:07:48 PM »

Welcome!! Nice to have you with us Smiley OWS is heaps of fun, and very friendly.

We managed to see The Event despite ourselves (we went out to see Thor to avoid it, but got sucked in when we got home!) - not royalists at all, but it has had saturation coverage here in NZ. And the hats were very entertaining! Cheesy  (google beatrice hat images ... if you dare!!)
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Dawl
Have glue gun, will travel !

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2011 08:42:06 PM »

I just wanted to pop in and say hi!!  This is my first time participating in the ows and I'm looking forward to making my first claim!  I'd jump in on the conversation of the wedding, but I am one of the few I think that hasn't yet seen it Smiley

I haven't seen it either LOL Just saw those two nutjobs on the news !
THIS ROCKS   Logged

babalina58
Friends don't let friends craft alone :)

4 wheels move the body 2 wheels free the soul!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #12 on: April 30, 2011 08:50:47 PM »

We are a few min to open Smiley I am just for S&G thinking I want me a PB hat ROTFL..JK It will not be on my wish list...

Man, I hate to add things and then remove things so my wish list is huge ROTFL..Just easier to say HEY look at the pintrest huh LOL...I hate to stall the thread so I think I put a ton to make it easier  Undecided

I cant wait to be rid of April Smiley just a few more min really and BRING ON MAY Smiley

Happy May Day all Smiley  when we were kids we would take cut flowers and leave on doors knock and run..I dont know why we just did..Some tradition my gram told us about so why not it was nice to hide and see the faces of the old ladies who got flowers just there because Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/babalina58/

I am able to do personal swaps again so lets get some going Cheesy
Maurer
« Reply #13 on: April 30, 2011 09:31:34 PM »

Monica, we used to put flowers on door steps, ring the bell, and run.  We didnt usually have many cut flowers in our yard so we would steal them from the other yards and then place them on door steps.  Or we could get some flowers from the trees that produce them and no one cared if you cut them down. 
I loved May Day and ringing the door bells and leaving flowers.  It's such a neat tradition for kids.  (minus the stealing flowers to do it)  Hey, at least we gave them back to the person we stole from right.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Casey1201
« Reply #14 on: April 30, 2011 10:06:32 PM »

My list is super long too for the same reason, I want to include crafts I would love in all mediums.

Im another one that didnt even know about a royal wedding until I logged on here Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Interested in personal swaps!

http://pinterest.com/caseyyoder/
mimiw
« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2011 04:35:45 AM »

Well ladies, I think I am going to miss half of this round.  We are finally listing our house for sale tomorrow and Wednesday my son and I are driving to Jacksonville to look at homes and then to SC to hang out with my parents.  I won't be back until May 16th.  I will be following the discussion thread though so I can keep up with all the chatter!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
muddy21
« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2011 05:29:34 AM »

Safe traveling, Mimi, and good luck with the house hunting!  Say hi to your folks for us!!   Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

quaggy

Any day crafting is a happy day!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: May 01, 2011 06:16:36 AM »

How exciting mimi, good luck and have a safe trip!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kbauer
Yarn Geek, Lover of Rainbows

I wear my heart on my sleeve.

« Reply #18 on: May 01, 2011 06:17:57 AM »

Good morning! I'm waiting for the pain meds to kick in.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Completely rainbow obsessed SAHM to 3 & hoping to add #4 to our family this fall!

Have old jeans, pillowcases, or t-shirts? I'll take them! I'm also always looking for the sleeves to women's long sleeved shirts!

<3 I heart Rupert Grint! <3
Dawl
Have glue gun, will travel !

« Reply #19 on: May 01, 2011 06:35:12 AM »

Enjoy your trip Mimi ! Hope you find a house quickly Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 102 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Snow Dyeing
Baby, It's Cold Outside
Meal Prep Monday: Autumn Vegetable Tian

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...