A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest
News from Internet Brands:
Closing the Craftster Community on December 19, 2019.
Read the details here.
Total Members: 323,619
Currently Running With Scissors:
328 Guests and 0 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 35
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Crafty Detective Round 7  (Read 57560 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
lacey0828
« Reply #310 on: May 21, 2011 09:45:58 PM »

suereal, great package!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

murbeck
They call me a redneck, and I reckon that I am

"the chief enemy of creativity is good sense"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #311 on: May 22, 2011 07:02:13 AM »

that's a really thoughtful package surreal!  Sorry you weren't shown the appreciation you deserve  Cry  that happened to me in one of my most recent swaps also...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"You are ALWAYS smiling"
"That's because I'm happy"

Facebook
I'm Wistful
I'm pinteresting!

What good is warmth without cold to give it sweetness?
suereal
Im not crazy about reality, but its still the only place to get a decent meal-Groucho Marks

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #312 on: May 22, 2011 10:48:13 AM »

Thanks everyone.  It is a bit frustraiting for sure.  I just hope who ever ends up with the stuff likes it LOL
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"People who have uncovered lifes twisted hoax find refuge in the irreverent, twisted and weird."

RuPaul in discussion With John Waters
honeyd

warning: do not eat your fortune.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #313 on: May 22, 2011 06:35:56 PM »

maybe a postal worker is using it?  =)

That tote is way cool, definitely an awesome fabric and style!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

littlebluegirl
« Reply #314 on: May 23, 2011 11:14:29 AM »

It came!!  It finally came!!  My stalker actually said I'd be one of the last to receive and she was right.  And my stalker was not who I thought it was.  I thought my stalker was tanza but nope, it was sloth003!  She sent me a mind-blowing package which came on Saturday.  It felt like my birthday!  Lots of pics coming...

Look at this skirt!!  Sloth003 says it's her first time making wearables, I would not have guessed.  It has a 5m circumference at the hem - super swirly.  I wore this on Saturday to the annual craft show in my city along with this fantastic green t-shirt with a stencilled brocolli on it that I can't find at the moment - eeep.  They both fit perfectly.  I should have got my bf to snap a picture of me wearing them, but I forgot :S

One of the things on my wishlist for this swap was notecards, and sloth003 kindly obliged by sending me ones printed with an image of cable knitting (love!).  Also a huge gorgeous flower pin and some fantastic buttons to add to my stash (I'm addicted to buttons!).

Finally, my DPNs have a place to live. This was something else on my wishlist. I love the fabric on this.  I'll have to unearth all those odd needles and put them in their nice new home.

Sloth003 and I were in the mug rug swap together (but not partnered) and she kindly made me another fabulous mug rug.

I have always admired jewellery made from sea glass and sloth003 made me a necklace from lake glass (she lives near the Great Lakes in Canada) and a cool looking rock.  I wore the lake glass one on saturday too.

I could not stop squeaking over this.  I squeaked over everything but this was just wow!  Did you make this pattern up yourself sloth003?  This is going on my handmade art wall.

Some of my goodies were wrapped in this lovely fabric.  The middle one has needles,thread and scissors amongst the flowers.

And some sweet felt flowers.   I have a vase for these but I need a scrap of florist's oasis to prop them in or they just flop about. 

I also received some cheesy popcorn which was wolfed down (scrummy) and two coffee crisp bars that my boyfriend and I enjoyed.

Sloth003, I cannot tell you how happy your package made me and I really do love everything you sent.  So very many thanks!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Averia
« Reply #315 on: May 23, 2011 11:19:21 AM »

What a great package! Well worth the wait!

Please let us know if there is a pattern for the discworld cross stitch, i must have one!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

littlebluegirl
« Reply #316 on: May 23, 2011 11:21:14 AM »

What a great package! Well worth the wait!

It really was Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

MareMare
Global Moderator
Guest Blogger
Bath and Beauty Moderator
Quilting Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

Soapmakers do it with bubbles

Don't be a soap licker

View Profile WWW
« Reply #317 on: May 23, 2011 03:04:19 PM »

Wowzers, good stuff!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Love to cook, have an overflowing pantry, or want to save a little money on your grocery bill?
Join the Pantry Challenge Cookalong!

Instagram: Soapsbymaremare
sloth003

i still have all my marbles.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #318 on: May 23, 2011 03:41:05 PM »

the discworld came from here...

http://abigailscraftshowto.com/2010/09/free-discworld-pattern-chart-to-knit-or-bead/

i am so happy this package finally made it home.  and i am happy i made my partner happy. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Stupid men are often capable of things the clever would not dare to contemplate- Terry Pratchett
Tanza
Angel in the making....

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #319 on: May 23, 2011 05:12:54 PM »

littlebluegirl sorry love it were not me.  Grin

nice to know I was thought of though....

I love the mug rug it looks fabulous and that skirt is so cool.

and cross stitch OMG it rocks I wish I had that sort of patience and ability. I think my hands would die before I got out half a dozen stitches.

certainly worth waiting for, for sure.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

wist
Pintrest

Life is a terminal disease, NO one gets out alive.....The idea is to enjoy it while you can.

Aquarian Spiritual church
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Christmas Crack
Meal Prep Monday: Black Eyed Pea and Squash Soup
Craftster Featured Projects - Dedicated to the People Who Made It

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...