A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest
News from Internet Brands:
Closing the Craftster Community on December 19, 2019.
Read the details here.
Total Members: 323,619
Currently Running With Scissors:
346 Guests and 0 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 35
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Crafty Detective Round 7  (Read 57558 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
gamemom42
« Reply #50 on: April 14, 2011 04:22:38 PM »

So many wonderful things so far!  I can't wait to get my own box of goodies.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

lacey0828
« Reply #51 on: April 14, 2011 05:17:43 PM »

I received today from......Bakeneko!!!

Thank you so much. She definantly picked up the fact I'm obsessed with dead trees (which is why I'm starting my tree swap the end of the month Smiley)

First off is the small. I think I'll hang it on my wall. It's a great tree poem and she printed the tree fabric on her printer.

In case you can't read the poem:
The Dead Tree
My life is a dead tree;
Spring is a mockery to it;
But in the winter is shall bear the snows
And rear aloft its stark and hopeless branches
As braverly as another.

Thomas E. Moore

Next is the medium. A wall hanging of a felted tree shadow. This is definantly going on my wall, probably next to the tree poem Smiley

The large is an etched copper necklace of a turtle. I have no idea how you would even do that! It's really cool.

and a close up of the detail

and then the extras. A great tree leather necklace and some extra printed fabric she wasn't sure what to do with. I think I'll frame them and start a tree wall or something Smiley

Thank you so much, I really appreciate everything.

This swap was so much fun. My stalkee received and now I received, it's weird to think this swap is now over for me  Undecided Good thing there's an exciting gallery to keep watching!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

gingerpeachy
Will swap for heart-shaped buttons

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #52 on: April 14, 2011 10:21:05 PM »

I"m so happy it arrived to you!  I was so worried! haha! 

I'm glad you like everything.  I stalked and stalked, but it still always worries me when I send something away! =)

The wristwarmers were a bit big for me, so my husband snatched them up.  They fit him perfectly. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Formerly known as Sinellia.
littlebluegirl
« Reply #53 on: April 15, 2011 12:18:42 AM »

More great packages!  So excited to receive and also for my stalkee to receive!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

edie22
« Reply #54 on: April 15, 2011 12:52:35 AM »

i received yesterday! I received from madmommymia and she was totally who I guessed! I think it was because everyone else gave clues on pets or kids and I don't have either! I realize that I had a lot of other options of people that weren't giving clues, but of the people giving clues, she was my guess!

onto the contents! I got such wonderful things!

starburst - because I'm obsessed with them.  I have already consumed this entire package Sad

3 balls of tshirt yarn! I got some in the OWS last round and now I need more so I can make a rug.  I love it so much!

a purse organizer.  I love the colors! And so many pockets! I switch bags all the time, and this will be great to make sure I have all the essentials.

its SOAP with a stapler inside! Just like Jim did with Dwight's stapler in Jello in teh office. 

and she made me a needlework binder! Its so awesome.  the front has like, all of my favorite things

and inside are pockets for hoops and floss and a pocket to keep needles in that says to Boldly Sew haha!

AND there's more!
she made this Dwight notebook that makes me laugh

And finally Chocolate sugar scrub. This smells so good!! I am going to use it tonight when i take a shower.

thank you so much madmommymia!! I hope my stalkee likes what I made too.  I think i will be sending on Saturday.  by the time I get home tomorrow the post office will probably be closed like it was today.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Swaps!
-Yarnies vs Sewists - crafting
-Giant Multi-Theme Swap rnd 3 - stalking

http://www.pinterest.com/edie22
littlebluegirl
« Reply #55 on: April 15, 2011 01:18:16 AM »

I saw the stapler in the soap and thought, ooh, that's like in The Office when Tim puts Gareth's stapler in the jelly...hehe(I'm a Brit).  Great idea to replicate it in soap.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sophieangele
Two-headed girl

lacing fingers through the notches of your spine

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #56 on: April 15, 2011 03:38:17 AM »

Man, I am such a muppet, I've only just found the gallery. I can't believe people are sending already!

Everything so far looks amazing, I'm especially in awe of that bag that Sev received - gorgeous!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

karwash
« Reply #57 on: April 15, 2011 03:18:12 PM »

I received today and I am so excited! Leashhh made a great package, which made for an incredible birthday! Yes, today is my birthday.  Cheesy Forward to the goodies . . .

Fork Bracelet! I've wanted one forever and now I actually have one.

Cute Earrings!

Cute Headband!

Straight off my wist Archie Comic Flats!!!

Kawaii Toilet Paper Tote!!! Again, something off my wist.

Everything is just so cool, I'm shivering with joy. I just can't wait for my friend to get here so I can show it all to her and bask in her jealousy!!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

As children, we all live in a world of imagination, of fantasy, and for some of us that world of make-believe continues into adulthood.
- Jim Henson
quaggy

Any day crafting is a happy day!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #58 on: April 15, 2011 03:28:08 PM »

Happy Birthday Karwash!!!!  What a great way to celebrate with a crafty package!   Great stuff in the gallery so far!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

stacysews
« Reply #59 on: April 15, 2011 03:40:01 PM »

Happy birthday! You got a great package, too. Love the fork bracelet!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 35 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Christmas Crack
Meal Prep Monday: Black Eyed Pea and Squash Soup
Craftster Featured Projects - Dedicated to the People Who Made It

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...