A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest
News from Internet Brands:
Closing the Craftster Community on December 19, 2019.
Read the details here.
Total Members: 323,619
Currently Running With Scissors:
151 Guests and 0 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 35
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Crafty Detective Round 7  (Read 57176 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
lacey0828
« Reply #200 on: April 26, 2011 12:20:43 PM »

That is a great package...and one really cute puppy! And my guess on the clue is Feline2001.

Oh, I get it. (if it's right anyways Smiley) hahaha. Thanks DaisyTattoo, maybe if I looked at all 60+ names I might have figured it out (but honestly, probably not) Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

littlebluegirl
« Reply #201 on: April 26, 2011 12:59:47 PM »

I think it is Feline2001, I guessed straight away because she was my stalkee Smiley

Crossing names off my list now and I'm left with 18 possibilities (still a lot!)  I have a feeling I know who it is though...(Still no package so I'm guessing my partner's not in the UK...Smiley)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

puzzler
« Reply #202 on: April 26, 2011 02:36:16 PM »

I also am trying to figure out who might be my stalker.  I still have 13 possible names. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sloth003

i still have all my marbles.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #203 on: April 26, 2011 03:37:38 PM »

one more name to strike off ladies. but first the overload of pictures. cause i was ROYALLY spoiled.

ohhh pretty!

my stalker revealed herself with letters.  one per package. a more patient person would have taken pretty in progress pics but it was more like a kid at christmas this afternoon... ( the tissue is still under the table  Grin)

i did wait to open the big one til last. 
but here he is! pillow sloth with velcro arms and legs. (and yes he is hugging me RIGHT now)

up next sewing supplies fat quarters a seam ripper and a turtle... how does a turtle help sew?  inside his shell lives a tape measure. (and the bot thought i was a wizard when i pulled out the tape so thanks  Smiley

12 hand stamped slothy cards and and and .... the stamp!!! when next in canada and you see tiny sloths stamped to everything.  you will know i have been there)

huh what.  rope?  ( that was the bots reaction...) but i knew it was an awesome cozy for my earphones!

these are so beautiful and they fit perfectly! (often a problem.. small hands and wrists)

this is a terrible picture of a beautiful shawl, the colours are muted, the patterns are lovely. and i am wearing it now.   Cheesy  (yes with the sloth. dont judge)

you would think that would be it eh?

yeah youd think so but youd be wrong.

for my hoop wall. it makes me laugh.

and for my hips. munchies!

whew.  still here. well heres what i neded up with at the end.

thank you so very much obieexob.  Cheesy

i only hope my stalkee is half as happy as i am right now.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Stupid men are often capable of things the clever would not dare to contemplate- Terry Pratchett
Yarn or Fabric

CraftyDeb ... reincarnated and renamed

View Profile WWW
« Reply #204 on: April 26, 2011 03:42:15 PM »

One of my youngest son's favorites books when he was a kid was Slowly Slowly Slowly Said the Sloth.  Love that book.  He has always loved sloths. Hmmm.  I think I need to crochet a sloth....
Awesome loot! I totally adore the huge huggy sloth!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am collecting quilts, afghans & blankets for those that lost their homes.  Pm me!
CraftyDeb website
CraftyDeb Designs etsy
tons of sewing & quilting tutorial links[/url
suereal
Im not crazy about reality, but its still the only place to get a decent meal-Groucho Marks

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #205 on: April 26, 2011 04:21:46 PM »

Very nice package.  I'll be wisting that sloth huggy.  And I LOVE the subliminal hoop
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"People who have uncovered lifes twisted hoax find refuge in the irreverent, twisted and weird."

RuPaul in discussion With John Waters
puzzler
« Reply #206 on: April 26, 2011 04:22:35 PM »

What an amazing package.  The shawl looks beautiful!  I love the Subliminal message. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

lacey0828
« Reply #207 on: April 26, 2011 04:49:31 PM »

Fantastic package! I love that sloth pillow. I didn't think I really cared too much about sloth's, but I totally want a sloth pillow now Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Averia
« Reply #208 on: April 26, 2011 05:03:30 PM »

I love the subliminal hoop!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

lindzyt
« Reply #209 on: April 26, 2011 06:03:35 PM »

Could you hear the squeeing?

I RECEIVED TODAY!!!!!!!!

Will be posting pics shortly, have to find my camera to show off the awesomness that arrived today.  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

All children are artists. The problem is how to remain an artist once he grows up.
- Picasso
---------------------------
Current Swaps :

Have to take a short break from swapping  Sad  Life has gotten in the way
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 35 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Christmas Crack
Meal Prep Monday: Black Eyed Pea and Squash Soup
Craftster Featured Projects - Dedicated to the People Who Made It

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...