Are you looking to jazz up mealtimes? How about some spicy placemats? What about something really fun for the kiddos? Remember those solitare games at restaraunts with the pegs, maybe we could work something like that into placemats. How about some nice spring colors to get us out of the blah's of winter. Did you know blue is an appetite supressing color? Might help with those weight loss goals a lot of us have. Maybe you've got more than enough traditional placemats, but would really love a set of smaller lunch mats/mug rugs? We could work with that, too.
I'm going to open this up to sets of 4 & sets of 8. That way, we'll hopefully get all family sizes covered. If you've got other ideas feel free to work with your partners. There's lots of room for customization in this swap, so please talk it up with each other. If you've got ideas of something you'd like feel free to add it to your wist or link it here in the thread.
Swap name: Super Spectacular Placemat Swap
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: Disco Queen Highness
Sign-up date range: Thru April 4
Date to send item by: May 13, 2011
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): 24
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES
Details of swap:
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap: Spuer Spectacular Placemat Swap
Your real name
Mailing address including the country
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 16 years old or, if not, that you have moderator approval(YES/NO)
Would you like to swap placemats in sets of 4 or 8?
Do you want traditional placemats or lunch sized?
Do you have a preference of knit/crochet and/or sewn?
Any particular colors/patterns you'd like?
Any colors/patterns you'd prefer not to receive?
Do you have any allergies?
Do you have any allergens in your home?
Anything else you'd like your partner to know?
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also, remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find other rules about participating in a swap.