A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 319,228
Currently Running With Scissors:
626 Guests and 9 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 12
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Craft My Wists Gallery!  (Read 17381 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit
1+

norahkate
« Reply #80 on: April 29, 2011 07:50:44 PM »

Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Will swap for baby food jars (or other small jars with lids)
meepmopmoop
« Reply #81 on: April 30, 2011 07:36:06 AM »

Everything came out so nicely!  This wist swap is making me wist even more!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
MissCrafty29
« Reply #82 on: April 30, 2011 02:17:46 PM »

i am so anxious for my partner to receive!  the only problem with shipping out of country is that i don't get to track the package with a dc#.  but i figure judging by how long it took for hers to get to me it could be any minute now!   Wink

I don't know, I once sent a package that made it to the US in no time, but the package coming my way, took what felt like a lifetime...LOL! Hopefully it won't take as long in this case Wink Can't wait to see the crafted goodness!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

All about the homemade!
hgddm

What a piece of work is man!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #83 on: April 30, 2011 06:48:57 PM »

Behold my glorious package from JuliminustheE!

A wonderful crocheted shrug! I love the large weave, and the ribbon is a perfect touch. Yay for your grandma for helping! Smiley

It fits great. Here it is on:

The most wonderful matryoshka cards! These aren't being sent to anyone, I'm afraid...

Gorgeous matching green and brass necklace and earring set...so beautiful and intricate.

Two more gorgeous pairs of earrings! Wire-wrapped crystals and faceted hematite (?). I've been lusting after these!

And it's all MINE!! Thanks, Juli, for the beautiful stuff! And thanks to our organizer for a great swap. I love wists swaps! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

norahkate
« Reply #84 on: April 30, 2011 07:40:26 PM »

I don't know, I once sent a package that made it to the US in no time, but the package coming my way, took what felt like a lifetime...LOL! Hopefully it won't take as long in this case Wink Can't wait to see the crafted goodness!!

i once sent swap packages to illinois and scotland on the same day (i live in wisconsin).  the package to scotland took three days and to illinois it took five.  ?(actually seven because it was over a monday holiday, but five business days)  Huh

but oh no!  this means you haven't received yet...and tomorrow is sunday so i have to be patient for at least a couple more days and i have such huge swap anxiety because a) i adore the package you sent me and b) i adore the package i sent you and really hope you do too!  oh i hope it gets there monday!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Will swap for baby food jars (or other small jars with lids)
thefett
« Reply #85 on: April 30, 2011 08:02:59 PM »

Cool earrings - like the designs and colours!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
missiejean
Just another crafter in this crazy world.

...don't dream it, be it.

« Reply #86 on: May 01, 2011 09:40:43 AM »

i once sent swap packages to illinois and scotland on the same day (i live in wisconsin).  the package to scotland took three days and to illinois it took five.  ?(actually seven because it was over a monday holiday, but five business days)  Huh

but oh no!  this means you haven't received yet...and tomorrow is sunday so i have to be patient for at least a couple more days and i have such huge swap anxiety because a) i adore the package you sent me and b) i adore the package i sent you and really hope you do too!  oh i hope it gets there monday!!

I live in Milwaukee =]
THIS ROCKS   Logged

*INTERESTED IN PERSONAL SWAPS!!*
PosiTori
« Reply #87 on: May 01, 2011 11:23:46 AM »

What a Fabulous package! It was definitely worth the extra wait!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Geek
« Reply #88 on: May 02, 2011 02:04:39 AM »

Wow there's been so many great things posted since I've been away, I think my wist is going to get longer not shorter lol.
Sorry I haven't posted, I didn't realise I wouldn't get Internet access where I was.

I'm glad you liked everything fett, and I did wonder where that tape had gone lol. I was worried the pillowcase wouldn't fit, accuracy isn't normally my strong point lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sugaree
.:loser:.

If I was a bed, I would stay unmade.

« Reply #89 on: May 02, 2011 03:38:16 PM »

there is sun this morning and i was able to get some pretty photos of the fabulous loot crescentfresh sent to me!

first out of the box was this little guy made from the prettiest fabric scraps

(he's already made himself at home in one of my plants)

then i found this amazingly detailed and informative mini-book about herbs and stopped to read the entire thing.

check out some of the killer illustrations

next i found these beautiful paintings in the most perfect colors.  they were even wrapped in a piece of pretty turquoise fabric that i've already got some ideas for...

then i found this necklace, made by another crafter but totally my taste, just the same Smiley

and finally, a wonderful mixed media bracelet - it's got pretty turquoise, white, & brown beads, some fabric, and (what i assume are leftover scraps of) leather.  it wraps around my wrist twice.  when i tried it on the first time, it didn't seem to fit, but the second time it fit perfectly!  huzzah for tiny wrists!

(it was a bit difficult to take pictures of my wrist but you get the idea of how it looks)

i love everything so much!  thank you crescentfresh!!!
« Last Edit: May 03, 2011 08:11:19 AM by sugaree » THIS ROCKS   Logged

~*shut up you know nothing know it all*~

.:when you wist upon a star:.  http://www.wists.com/sugaree
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
Dressing for Fall
Meatless Monday: No Boil Mac and Cheese
@Home This Weekend: Give The Dog A Bone

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...