A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News from Internet Brands:
Closing the Craftster Community on December 19, 2019.
Read the details here.
Total Members: 318,841
Currently Running With Scissors:
320 Guests and 6 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 15
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Reading Swap Gallery  (Read 26929 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
dfunk98
« Reply #30 on: March 19, 2011 06:42:02 PM »

ditto on the swap anxiety  Undecided
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Embroidery Hoopla Swap #4-Sent
Reading Swap-Crafting
Craft My Wists Crafting
$4.95 Swap AKA Fill a SMALL Flat Rate Box #3-Sent
sarahbug
Personal Swaps anyone? Message me!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: March 20, 2011 05:56:56 PM »

awww.. don't worry you guys - I am SURE your packages will be lovely (:
THIS ROCKS   Logged

www.etsy.com/shop/slfloyd31 - My etsy shop where you'll find a mish-mash of funky cute vintage pieces & handmade lovelies by ME (:

http://wists.com/sarahbug31 - My Wist-aroo

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I luvvv personal swaps!  - message me!
euphemasaurus

Librarian-in-Training, Sarcastic Cross-Stitcher

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: March 22, 2011 06:23:36 PM »

Awesome crafts so far! Can't wait to see the rest. I need to get my butt in gear...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

clumsy_momma
« Reply #33 on: March 23, 2011 04:55:17 PM »

Have to buy something for the finishing touches for my last item and then I'm done!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
BroadwayBound313
« Reply #34 on: March 28, 2011 02:33:49 PM »

Put my package out in the mail today but here's a little sneak preview for my partner.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

"You know that place between sleep and awake, the place where you can still remember dreaming? That's where I'll always love you, Peter Pan. That's where I'll be waiting." -Tinkerbell

http://www.wists.com/BroadwayBound313
PirateColey
Pirate Owl Ship Captian!

Craft hound.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #35 on: March 28, 2011 03:15:55 PM »

I received from Rene24601 today!!

First- she stamped some cute bookplates for me. I love the image!

Then, she made this BEAUTIFUL pendant, based on my love of 'Harry Potter' and fantasy creatures. Seriously- this thing is SO pretty. I'm almost afraid to wear it though, so I think it might get hung on the bulletin board above my desk... that way I can see it all the time. Smiley

The books:

** Weight- This is one I specifically asked for and am really excited to read! It's from a series where different authors retell various myths.
** The Kitchen Boy- She sent this because I love reading history (specifically WWII). Little did she know that I went through a phase where I was OBSESSED with the last Russian Tsar and his family. This is right up my alley!
** Fantastic Beasts...- HP stuff is always a safe bet. Smiley
** Northanger Abbey...- While I've read the title novel, I have not read Sandition, which is also included in this volume.
** Two Princesses of Bamarre- I've read and enjoyed several of Levine's other books, so this one should be fun.

Oh- she also sent a great bookmark that says "I always channel my emotions into my work. That way I don't hurt anyone but myself." I didn't get a picture though, because it went immediately into the book I was starting. Smiley

Thank you so much, Dana! I love everything!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Rene24601

I craft therefore... I'm broke.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: March 28, 2011 03:22:28 PM »

I received! I received! I'm so excited. I was leaving the house on Saturday afternoon and I saw the package on the doorstep. I got so excited but I couldn't open it then because I was running late. Eek! Longest night ever! So, when I finally got home at 11:20 p.m.,exhausted, I opened my package. Smiley Enjoy!

The spread (with soooo many extras - thanks PirateColey)

First up - a mug complete with tea

Next - blank book to keep a record of all the books I still need to read (endless) and some super cute bookmarks

And a really cute bag for books or whatever else (I'll probably use it as a purse this summer) I love the colors although they didn't come out very well in this picture. Also, the only thing I requested was a craft inspired by my favorite book - Jane Eyre. This necklace is that craft and I love it! Thanks PirateColey!!!!

And last but not least - the books sent - good job Smiley

This is a book PirateColey found and said she had a hard time giving it up. Well thank you for sending it cause it is totally awesome!!! Jane Eyre graphic novel!!!! eek!

Sporting my goodies Smiley

Thanks so much PirateColey! This was a great first swap experience. I love it all!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Ah! Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

I will alter puzzle pieces for you if you alter some for me! Smiley
http://pinterest.com/rene24601/
http://timetravelingcraftylady.blogspot.com/
clumsy_momma
« Reply #37 on: March 28, 2011 03:23:29 PM »

I received an AMAZING package today and will post pictures later tonight! I was spoiled!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
littlehajerika
« Reply #38 on: March 28, 2011 03:27:02 PM »

Wow, I think Rachel (A2JC4life) were sharing brain waves for this swap! I came back from my trip to Kentucky and Ohio to find a great package!

Here is everything together! Sorry it's a little blurry...

And the books. I am really excited about Bloodroot! I was actually looking at this book on Friday when I was in Kentucky!

And the crafted stuff and extra goodies! We both made book covers and sent book plate stamps, so I swear we must have been channeling each others thoughts. She also made me an elastic bookmark and a kit for putting notes in my books in a really cute decorated tin. She also sent me a stretchy bookcover.

Thanks so much Rachel!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

kriSmith
« Reply #39 on: March 28, 2011 03:28:32 PM »

I received my package today from IndieCraft. She did a great job on my package. She mad me a Nook cover. Very large undertaking for someone just learning to sew. I love the fabric. She made a couple of book marks. She got me fantastic books. Three that were on my wish list and she sent me one of her favorite authors. Yeah! I was so excited to see that she got me the book Dewey. It's about a cat that lives in the library. It is a true story in a small town near where I grew up. That'll be first on my reading list, when I get done with the Book Theif.

Thanks IndieCraft

THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/krismith/

Would love to do personal swaps - collection items for my Duck's Unlimited women's raffle
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 15 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Christmas Crack
Meal Prep Monday: Black Eyed Pea and Squash Soup
Craftster Featured Projects - Dedicated to the People Who Made It

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...