A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest
News from Internet Brands:
Closing the Craftster Community on December 19, 2019.
Read the details here.
Total Members: 323,619
Currently Running With Scissors:
195 Guests and 0 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 22
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: $4.95 Swap AKA Fill a SMALL Flat Rate Box R3 Signups CLOSED Sendouts 3/25  (Read 29803 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
ceemonster
Eccletic Crafter

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #70 on: February 28, 2011 02:57:16 PM »

Updated my haves/wants list. xD Probably will do so again before sign ups finish because I keep finding things! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Cate

http://pinterest.com/ceemonster/
Private Swap Friendly
jcorn

Don't bring your crazy here. We're all stocked up.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #71 on: February 28, 2011 03:51:47 PM »

O.M.G. - I may need to update to 2 boxes just to get a better chance at all this cool stuff!  SOOOO loving this swap!  Can we do this every month?

Whitterp:  I've done alot of needle punch, and the main tip I can give you is that the fabric must be as tight as you can possibly get it on the hoop.  And needs to be tightly woven/knit to "hold" the yarn once you pull the needle out.

lingyv321:  I have so many stamps, you could take your pick, literally thousands (and that's not counting my personal collection)!  If you seriously want some, and we don't end up partners, be sure to PM me for a personal swap.   I love the stained glass, but I have in no way mastered my glass cutting skills (frustrating  Angry )

thedish:  I love, love, love those buttons.  Want some now. . .

ChristieAnn:  I guess I lied on my questionnaire when I said I did not want any rubber stamps. . .that hieroglich set sounds intriguing - I've been trying to obtain some ancient Egypt themed stamps, but have found the selection kinda limited.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Boycott haters.

http://www.wists.com/jcorn - my wist-y ideas
plaidpineapple
« Reply #72 on: February 28, 2011 05:21:19 PM »

Just sent in mine.  So excited for this swap:)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Trish Fantastic
My Clumsiest Line...

« Reply #73 on: February 28, 2011 06:38:11 PM »

I am SO glad there is interest for all these buttons. They really need to find a new home!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Chocolate_Jo

Can I have some fishy crackers?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #74 on: February 28, 2011 07:05:28 PM »

I have a whoollleeeee lot of beads. A whole lot. Quite a bit of random fabric and yarn also. And paper. Lots of paper Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Crafty Butterfly

Everythin's shiny Cap'n

« Reply #75 on: February 28, 2011 07:19:56 PM »

Hooray! I got feedback form my first swap! I sent in my questionairre for this one

I have: aida (cross stitch) fabric, cross stitch kits, vintage iron-on embroidery designs, beads and some findings, various trims and appliques, small amounts of novelty quilting cotton fabric, elaborate felt applique christmas stocking kits, pre printed christmas ornaments for embroidery (vintage), perle thread, snap fasteners (the type that get hammered together rather than sewn on), and a few other bits and pieces.

I would most like: odds and ends of scrapbook paper. I would also enjoy: circular knitting needles, tatting supplies, fingering weight yarn, novelty yarn (different colors in small amounts would be perfect for a project I have in mind), vintage fabric or trims, sewing notions (bias binding, zippers, elastic, etc),  machine embroidery thread

I can hardly wait till the weekend for partners! I'll be at the post office tomorrow to get a small flat rate box.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

hockamama
« Reply #76 on: March 01, 2011 03:54:57 AM »

I've been occupied with other swaps, so I haven't been on this thread in the last few days.  Here are my haves/wishes:

I have: buttons, little mushroom birds, buttons, googly eyes, buttons, sticky back velcro dots, buttons, wooden ready to paint ornaments, buttons, mini clothespins, buttons, rub-on faces, buttons, push molds for polymer clay, buttons, cutters for polymer clay.  Oh, and I have some buttons.  Lots on cards, many vintage, and MANY loose. 

I also have these things that are like buttons, but without backs, so I guess you glue them on projects....I have a buttload of them, alot of Christmas and kid designs.  (pics below)

I wish for:  tiny treasures for I-spy pillows, embroidery thread, zippers, little toys to put in geocaching finds...anything, really.  But no buttons, PLEASE   Roll Eyes

THIS ROCKS   Logged

A work of art is the unique result of a unique temperament.
  ~Oscar Wilde

wistpinterestfacebook
zkatom
« Reply #77 on: March 01, 2011 08:20:07 AM »

Everyone has such awesome supplies to trade!  I can't wait for partners.  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged
TheSapphireMoon
It's like a vacation for the mind, to leave the body behind...

Rockin' the baubles all around town...

« Reply #78 on: March 01, 2011 08:23:36 AM »

I got WAY behind on entering questionnaires on my spreadsheet, just spent over an hour putting on the ones I've gotten since whitterp, like what almost 20?  LOL!  I've not been lax on putting on feedback or adding to the list on the front page, I just HATE mundane computer work like spreadsheet updating Tongue  Just a few more days left!  Signups will be closed circa 9-10am EST on the 4th so I will have the day to partner everyone up before I go back to work on Saturday.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

♥ Zoe ♥

STS Spring Market 2019
PINTEREST
Will personal swap for a crochet or knitted Totoro teapot cozy (see my Pinterest YARN board!)
lindyv321
Cooking Moderator

lettucecraft.com

« Reply #79 on: March 01, 2011 08:45:08 AM »

I think I could be partnered with everyone!  I want a little bit of everyone's stash Smiley

I started sorting a few things over the weekend and found that I have a lot of little odd balls of yarn that I could include along with tons of novelty type yarns which I think I already mentioned!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest
Facebook

Please join us at lettucecraft.com
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 22 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Christmas Crack
Meal Prep Monday: Black Eyed Pea and Squash Soup
Craftster Featured Projects - Dedicated to the People Who Made It

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...