A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Craftster Tip:  Fanatic Friends of Craftster can disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 315,887
Currently Running With Scissors:
788 Guests and 9 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 ... 103 104 [105] 106 107 ... 111
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Wish Swap round 67-69 Discussion's Only :)  (Read 92348 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
luckdragon
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #1040 on: April 28, 2011 11:49:10 AM »

Oh my! You need to post that jellyfish shirt when you are done!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 in 2012 (24/50)
Looking for a vintage magazine (1974 - 1978) that has a fabric nativity set w/ people and animals. An example: http://www.craftster.org/pictures/showphoto.php?photo=440861&ppuser=143144.
Dawl
Have glue gun, will travel !

« Reply #1041 on: April 28, 2011 02:20:24 PM »

Oh my! You need to post that jellyfish shirt when you are done!!

I just finished the tester shirt. Once he gets home tonight I'll have him try it on, if it fits....the jellyfish one will be made tomorrow Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

underthemountain
Tutorial Contributor

Lana

live aloha

« Reply #1042 on: April 28, 2011 02:46:06 PM »

Yikes, sorry to hear that Monica!

Eek, can't wait to see the shirt Dawl!

Lana had a nice day at work with us.  We saw a play about healthy foods, a demo on bones and teeth, saw a bug display (Lana got to hold a walking stick bug and a Madascar roach), and then ended by visiting my friend fruit fly lab where she looked under the scope at some wing and eye mutants.  A great day!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

lindyv321
Cooking Moderator

My fingers are itchin' to be stitchin'

« Reply #1043 on: April 28, 2011 03:05:45 PM »

Sounds like a really fun day!  Adia always asks if she can come to work with me but I don't think she would have too much fun listening to me sell insurance or discuss someones auto or home policy with them.....
THIS ROCKS   Logged

mimiw
« Reply #1044 on: April 28, 2011 03:06:22 PM »

I just caught up on 4 pages of chat!!

Dawl - good to hear all of your kids are okay!

Monica - it is super scary when someone gets your CC info!  I hope it all gets resolved soon.

I haven't had AC upstairs in 3 days and it is getting fixed now.  It has been 88-90 and miserable up there!!  And to make things even worse - my BRAND NEW sewing machine had a part break off on it yesterday too!  Ugh, when it rains, it pours!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Dawl
Have glue gun, will travel !

« Reply #1045 on: April 28, 2011 03:22:39 PM »

I haven't had AC upstairs in 3 days and it is getting fixed now.  It has been 88-90 and miserable up there!!  And to make things even worse - my BRAND NEW sewing machine had a part break off on it yesterday too!  Ugh, when it rains, it pours!

Way tooo hot to not have AC down there Mimi !!

What part broke on your new machine ? Sad I broke the upper knife on my serger about a month after I got it, irritates the crap outta me when something new breaks like that. I at least hope it's an affordable and easily replaced part.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

mimiw
« Reply #1046 on: April 28, 2011 03:30:25 PM »

I haven't had AC upstairs in 3 days and it is getting fixed now.  It has been 88-90 and miserable up there!!  And to make things even worse - my BRAND NEW sewing machine had a part break off on it yesterday too!  Ugh, when it rains, it pours!

Way tooo hot to not have AC down there Mimi !!

What part broke on your new machine ? Sad I broke the upper knife on my serger about a month after I got it, irritates the crap outta me when something new breaks like that. I at least hope it's an affordable and easily replaced part.

It hasn't been too hot recently thank goodness!

It was the lever to raise/lower the presser foot!  I called today and they are sending me a new machine Smiley
« Last Edit: April 28, 2011 03:31:01 PM by mimiw » THIS ROCKS   Logged
underthemountain
Tutorial Contributor

Lana

live aloha

« Reply #1047 on: April 28, 2011 04:41:10 PM »

Sounds like a really fun day!  Adia always asks if she can come to work with me but I don't think she would have too much fun listening to me sell insurance or discuss someones auto or home policy with them.....
Aw, you should take her anyhow.  Introduce her around and let her meet everyone.  Or ask a friend to take her to their place.  We took 2 of Lana's classmates with us last year and they had a blast.  I was going to do the same this year, but things got crazy with the signups. They were saying that they were only going to have 1 activity/kid, but changed it at the last minute.

Hope your new machine gets there soon Mimi.  Smiley
Speaking of sewing...on the way home I got 2 tees on sale at Old Navy to go with Lana's new skirts. Now I have to work on those new skirts.  LOL.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

babalina58
Friends don't let friends craft alone :)

4 wheels move the body 2 wheels free the soul!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #1048 on: April 28, 2011 07:05:29 PM »

Girls we are a mess huh, No air, broke machines, sick, fire starters, bank fraud, mental mess ROTFL...I have to laugh or I would cry...I sent Maurer and MIMI a message but I have to say I have crafted my day as I am just angry about everything..Not being able to take Atlanta on her trip to Bush Gardens most of all I think as she goes back into the hospital on the 4th...

I will be up at 4:00 am to see Will and Kate get married Smiley I am so tickled for him..cant wait until Harry finds the same happiness Smiley

Anywho, I made mimi another hoop a 12 inch one ROTFL I like it and cant wait to see it done. I am not a the best at embroidery but sure put heart into it and think it is cute Smiley I had to do something to really take my mind off all the last few weeks events...

Gesh,
 I need a break can someone who is evil get a crappy few months and leave us girls alone!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/babalina58/

I am able to do personal swaps again so lets get some going Cheesy
jemimah
« Reply #1049 on: April 28, 2011 08:09:44 PM »

I'm sending hugs and happy thoughts to you all from peaceful little Aotearoa/NZ. It is about time you won the lottery babalina, just to even things out!

(You should all come here for a holiday. It's nice. Except for earthquakes.)
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 103 104 [105] 106 107 ... 111 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: DIY Room Divider
Tute Tuesday: Snow Dyeing
Baby, It's Cold Outside

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...