A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Craftster Tip: Do you know about all of these Craftster features?
Total Members: 315,619
Currently Running With Scissors:
169 Guests and 8 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 90 91 [92] 93 94 ... 111
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Wish Swap round 67-69 Discussion's Only :)  (Read 90804 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
babalina58
Friends don't let friends craft alone :)

4 wheels move the body 2 wheels free the soul!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #910 on: April 17, 2011 04:41:05 PM »

So glad to hear that you both are okay!!!  Even up here in NYC we had some crazy wind and rain last night, tornado warnings even here but nothing more than some clogged up street drains.  Whew, very glad everything is still safe with you both!!!
Yep, we were driving back from NY to MD last night and it was crazy with all the wind and rain.

Monica, that is so great that you're helping that poor woman.

Wanted to cry her sewing machine was in a tree smashed must have been fate to meet her..I dont think it is anything that any other person would do but just needed to stop and ask what do you need! Man hope we can really get her house together really and I think when the FEMA people come in it will be a big help to her and the rest! Just so much and thank goodness it is a beautiful week ahead..more pics from around the area
http://www.wcti12.com/slideshow/news/27422815/detail.html.

Crafting news..I am BEYOND IRKED I bought via ebay the same day I claimed for a grateful dead album art that it is still not here I sent a message to teh seller and they said it should have been there by the 14th I am just grrrr... will not take long when I do get it but need it YESTERDAY!!! Grrrr...

Mimi's package is almost done and spoilage will be there Smiley

HEY LADIES...I have been contacted by a few people over the past month and PLEASE PLEASE ( if this applied to you then please if not don't worry about it OK)

Several have received packages that are very heavy smoke smelling ( disgusting was the word used several times) and if you smoke that is cool BUT PLEASE wash your items before you send them to people as it is not fun for some to get a package they have to toss due to this heavy smell. Also, Watch the people list for likes and dislikes such as colors MAN oh man some hate white, pink, yellow ( me? I don't understand that ROTFL but I am a pink girl) but really please please watch out for this and make sure your sending TOP QUALITY not tossed together items please!!
« Last Edit: April 17, 2011 05:18:09 PM by babalina58 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/babalina58/

I am able to do personal swaps again so lets get some going Cheesy
littlefawnpug

I am Gandalf, and Gandalf means me!

« Reply #911 on: April 17, 2011 05:37:58 PM »

So, I recieved insulbrite in a swap package.  I was so excited because I could make some potholders.  Well, my machine broke, again.  grrr!  I ended up just throwing the crazy thing away! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Want to learn to crochet or knit?  I have a ton of extra crochet hooks & circular knitting needles.  Will throw in some pattern books and yarn for anyone interested in a swap.
Dawl
Have glue gun, will travel !

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #912 on: April 17, 2011 05:40:42 PM »

So, I recieved insulbrite in a swap package.  I was so excited because I could make some potholders.  Well, my machine broke, again.  grrr!  I ended up just throwing the crazy thing away! 

Oh no !! What kind of machine did you have ?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

guacaMolly
« Reply #913 on: April 17, 2011 08:24:41 PM »

Good grief! So glad everyone was ok, those pictures are nuts, so scary. Dh and I were driving home from St Louis in (uneventful) torrential rain, and I was excited, hopeful that Oklahoma had gotten some--- no such luck for my area, we haven't had any rain to speak of for 5 months, one of the worst droughts this time of year in decades, the wheat crop isn't even worth making into hay for a lot of peeps..... 

thedish, so sorry to hear you were in the hospital for 10 days, yeesh! Hopefully you're feeling a whole lot better, and that was the end of it for this allergy season.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

underthemountain
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Lana

live aloha

« Reply #914 on: April 18, 2011 04:32:08 AM »

thedish, I missed seeing your post till Guacamolly's message.  Glad you're better now.  Don't run yourself ragged catching up on the OWS.  I really don't mind waiting so please don't feel rushed.  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

littlefawnpug

« Reply #915 on: April 18, 2011 07:09:50 AM »

Dawl, Im not sure on the model number.  But it was an old singer.  It was one of those cheaper ones.  But, I got it for free so, it served its purpose.

GuacaMolly, I know what you mean about the Oklahoma being so dry.  I lived there back when I was little.  So dry & dusty from the lack of rain.  My Grandma use to say that the house was so dusty inside because it still had dust in it from back in the dust bowl.  Sigh, I do miss Oklahoma.  Rain or no rain, I have many happy memories living there.

Craftwise, I still need to finish my claims from round 69.  I didnt craft this weekend as I was busy with other things and since the weather is slowly getting warmer Ive been doing yard work.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Want to learn to crochet or knit?  I have a ton of extra crochet hooks & circular knitting needles.  Will throw in some pattern books and yarn for anyone interested in a swap.
Dawl

« Reply #916 on: April 18, 2011 07:24:02 AM »

Dawl, Im not sure on the model number.  But it was an old singer.  It was one of those cheaper ones.  But, I got it for free so, it served its purpose.

Do you have another machine to use ? I ask because I have a brother machine here that I dont' use at all, had it for the grandkids but well, they're sewing snobs all ready and refuse to use that one cause they like mine better.

I'm sending your claim out tomorrow and I planned on tossing a few supplies in the box LOL well I could probably just toss the machine in if you want it and call that some supplies Smiley

This is the machine I have : http://www.amazon.com/Brother-LS1520-21-Stitch-Automatic-Buttonholer/dp/B0006SDB8O
« Last Edit: April 18, 2011 07:27:15 AM by Dawl » THIS ROCKS   Logged

littlefawnpug

« Reply #917 on: April 18, 2011 09:25:28 AM »

Dawl, Im not sure on the model number.  But it was an old singer.  It was one of those cheaper ones.  But, I got it for free so, it served its purpose.

Do you have another machine to use ? I ask because I have a brother machine here that I dont' use at all, had it for the grandkids but well, they're sewing snobs all ready and refuse to use that one cause they like mine better.

I'm sending your claim out tomorrow and I planned on tossing a few supplies in the box LOL well I could probably just toss the machine in if you want it and call that some supplies Smiley

This is the machine I have : http://www.amazon.com/Brother-LS1520-21-Stitch-Automatic-Buttonholer/dp/B0006SDB8O

I just sent you a pm.  Thank you so much!  Craftster is indeed filled with such wonderful people! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Dawl

« Reply #918 on: April 18, 2011 09:47:46 AM »

Dawl, Im not sure on the model number.  But it was an old singer.  It was one of those cheaper ones.  But, I got it for free so, it served its purpose.

I just sent you a pm.  Thank you so much!  Craftster is indeed filled with such wonderful people! 

Done Smiley Machine will go out with your swap items tomorrow then !
THIS ROCKS   Logged

mimiw
« Reply #919 on: April 18, 2011 06:21:08 PM »

Wow, how generous Dawl!!  That is super cool of you.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 90 91 [92] 93 94 ... 111 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Salt Dough Ornament
Three's a Charm
Meatless Monday: Fruit Pizza

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...