A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest
News from Internet Brands:
Closing the Craftster Community on December 19, 2019.
Read the details here.
Total Members: 323,619
Currently Running With Scissors:
261 Guests and 0 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 26
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Little Visitor Rd 13 (Send Home: Monday March 30)  (Read 35093 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
hockamama
« Reply #70 on: January 09, 2011 06:16:33 PM »

Allow me to introduce Tuesday Grace....

She's a petulant little piggie who loves to romp around and have loads of adventures.  She went to Belgium and Greece in a previous LV swap, and hasn't stopped talking about it since.  She tells everyone she meets about what a great time she had.  She's ready for a new adventure!
« Last Edit: January 09, 2011 06:17:40 PM by hockamama » THIS ROCKS   Logged

A work of art is the unique result of a unique temperament.
  ~Oscar Wilde

wistpinterestfacebook
beckashell

Television addict.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #71 on: January 09, 2011 09:14:58 PM »

I'm loving all the LVs. They are all so different from each other and yet equally adorable!

I really want to close signups so that we can get started!! I've already tentatively partnered everyone up  Cheesy Cheesy

So if you are sitting on the fence NOW is the time to join! The LV swap has been running since 2005 and is one of  Craftster's best swaps!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

lacey0828
« Reply #72 on: January 09, 2011 09:30:21 PM »

I'm dying for partners  Grin I wanted to be in this swap so bad the last round, but just started my first swap at the time.

I'm really excited, but I think my husband is even more excited than me...hahaha.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Bexster
« Reply #73 on: January 10, 2011 12:56:00 AM »

does anyone else have a wintery wonderland for their LV? IT has snowed ALL DAY today. In fact, it's still snowing. Yhetti is pleased but he longs to get on his vacation.

We are very wintery here, Im in the UK and have only just got over having thigh high snow!  had more snow the other day but now lots of frost
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Lilibet
Princess of Lust

Princess of Lust

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #74 on: January 10, 2011 02:53:31 AM »

Still thinking... I'm working now, and I have no car, so I'll have to spend a fair amount of money on travelling to special places. I am going to Paris though, in February, so maybe...

Just one question, about the scrap book. Last time I had so much fun making it, but I spend a HUGE amount ogf money on getting my pictures printed. Would it be okay to, to make a picture book with the help of a webite? Because that would make it cheaper for me... I would add extra's, once the book is printed, for sure, but still... It looks so uncreative on the other hand...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Are you a fellow Craftster that is addicted to all sorts of Facebook games? PM me, so we can play together!
Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/lilibet/pins/
beckashell

Television addict.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #75 on: January 10, 2011 03:04:33 AM »

Still thinking... I'm working now, and I have no car, so I'll have to spend a fair amount of money on travelling to special places. I am going to Paris though, in February, so maybe...

Just one question, about the scrap book. Last time I had so much fun making it, but I spend a HUGE amount ogf money on getting my pictures printed. Would it be okay to, to make a picture book with the help of a webite? Because that would make it cheaper for me... I would add extra's, once the book is printed, for sure, but still... It looks so uncreative on the other hand...

Like a photobook on a website like Shutterfly? Digital scrapbooks are perfectly fine!  Smiley
Perhaps i'm misunderstanding though... I would have thought that would be a more expensive option.
I like to fill my scrapbook with pictures but from brochures, calendars, postcards etc as well. Perhaps that would make things cheaper for you as well?

You do not have to be going on a vacation somewhere far away to do this swap. I've seen some amazing LV adventures with visits to the local park, shops and around the house activities. The idea is just to get to know another bit of our world a little bit better. Please don't think you have to spend a lot of money traveling to host an LV.

Hope you can join us Lilibet!  Smiley Smiley
« Last Edit: January 10, 2011 03:05:12 AM by beckashell » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Kittymom13
Right @ Home on Craftster:

Meow...

« Reply #76 on: January 10, 2011 03:13:58 AM »

Welcome to our newest LV future travelers!!  I like to see all the little buddies that everyone has...and I, too, am ready for partners and getting out adventures underway!!  Cheesy
We are cold and snowy(for now) where we are.  And Miss_E_P...of course it's raining where you are...snow is unusual, sunshine is just a myth, so it must be either foggy or rainy, or both!!!  Wink <3
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Lilibet
Princess of Lust

Princess of Lust

« Reply #77 on: January 10, 2011 03:33:03 AM »

Beckashell, thank you for your quick answer! I am talking about digital scrapbooks, yes... It does pains me a bit to use that, because, just like you, I like to add everything to the book. Tickets, maps, brochures, yup, all of that. But I've been looking, and I found a website that gives me a decent scrapbooks for 15. That would be something like close to $20. I'm pretty sure that, last year (ahum, two years almost :p) I spent over 25 for just the pictures. I just want to a total overdose of pictures, I guess...

Still thinking though. I'll start teaching again next week, but only for two to three weeks, and I'm not sure what will come after that...

You know what, I'm going to check my finances, and I'll get back to you.

Feel free to talk me in though. I know I have some strong points to be partnered up with the ladies here... Because, hold on, I live in Belgium, and I will send chocolate... Lots...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Are you a fellow Craftster that is addicted to all sorts of Facebook games? PM me, so we can play together!
Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/lilibet/pins/
beckashell

Television addict.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #78 on: January 10, 2011 03:43:59 AM »

Beckashell, thank you for your quick answer! I am talking about digital scrapbooks, yes... It does pains me a bit to use that, because, just like you, I like to add everything to the book. Tickets, maps, brochures, yup, all of that. But I've been looking, and I found a website that gives me a decent scrapbooks for 15. That would be something like close to $20. I'm pretty sure that, last year (ahum, two years almost :p) I spent over 25 for just the pictures. I just want to a total overdose of pictures, I guess...

Still thinking though. I'll start teaching again next week, but only for two to three weeks, and I'm not sure what will come after that...

You know what, I'm going to check my finances, and I'll get back to you.

Feel free to talk me in though. I know I have some strong points to be partnered up with the ladies here... Because, hold on, I live in Belgium, and I will send chocolate... Lots...

Haha. EVERYONE will want to be your partner now!  Cheesy Cheesy 

Lucky you having a printed book as the more affordable option! Smiley I do hope that you can join us. Otherwise send me your address and my LV might just send you a postcard  Tongue
THIS ROCKS   Logged

threadbanger
« Reply #79 on: January 10, 2011 06:58:22 AM »

I really want to close signups so that we can get started!! I've already tentatively partnered everyone up  Cheesy Cheesy

*nods*
likewise...is it the 13th yet?  i'm so very impatient. 

not to mention the 3-5 inches of snow we are supposed to get tonight is ALREADY giving me cabin fever...wishing my LV were here to keep us entertained   Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 26 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Christmas Crack
Meal Prep Monday: Black Eyed Pea and Squash Soup
Craftster Featured Projects - Dedicated to the People Who Made It

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...