A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Craftster Tip:  Fanatic Friends of Craftster can disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 315,574
Currently Running With Scissors:
132 Guests and 1 User
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 16
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Wish Swap 66 Sign ups open HAPPY NEW WISH YEAR!! 2011  (Read 50835 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
Fullmoon
Femailler

Artistic Spazzmatazz

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #40 on: January 05, 2011 05:56:56 PM »

I claim skaborsk for a purse!

------

2nd claim, 1 sent, 0 received

Intro Time!

Hi, my name is Alison, but you can call me Ali if you'd like. ^_^ I'm 18 going on 35, sometimes 72 haha... Anyways, I live in a small town called Kalama, in the state of Washington. If you've seen Twilight, you've seen my old high school. (Sooo glad I transfered) January is my last month of high school, I'm really nervous but so excited. So you know, I chose to put in the effort to graduate a semester early. I wanted to do a full year but could only get the credits fast enough for a half year. I am adopted, I have never lived with my biological parents, but next month I will be staying with my biological mother for the first time, she's going to teach me how to drive and lots of other stuff. I'm so excited. Sometime this year I will be moving to Hillsboro, OR, where I will be living with my aunt and uncle while I attend college (Most likely in Portland, unless WU accepts me, which I'm not sure if they will)

Although I adore children and look forward to being a parent someday, I am quite proud to say that I am graduating high school without having a baby in the making or currently growing up.

Umm.... Oh!

I love black, purple, blue, green, red, neons, etc. I love Steampunk, anime/manga/Japanese stuffs, books, art, DOCTOR WHO!!!, 80s movies (Seriously, I should have been born in the 80s), crafted awesomeness, videogames, and lots of other stuffs. I'm a hardcore nerd, I play Dungeons and Dragons, I have an snes, a Wii, a DS, and an Xbox 360. I used to have about 5-10 other game systems, but I downsized. I am also going to be a belly dancer eventually. ^_^ No, seriously... You'll see. Oh, and I'm a gypsy, a witch, and I'm a Wiccan. I'm not a witch cuz I'm a Wiccan, but gypsies and witches run in my biological mother's side of the family according to my cousin, and I definitely have the gypsy witch blood!!! Cheesy

Some things you should know:

I do not have a Wist... Well... I do, but I don't think I have anything in it, and if I do, it's like two or three things most likely.... I made one to explore it and my computer doesn't always like it, so I don't use it. If you want to know stuff, just ask me, I promise I'm friendly and I'll answer ANYTHING, generally ASAP because I reply to everything on my blackberry like as soon as I get it if I'm away from home, and if I'm home I tend to live off my laptop a bit. ^_^

I have one cat (used to be two, but Nightmare disappeared, I miss my girl), his name is Bela, he is shy. Bela lives outside and he never comes in (Although I wish he could, but my daddy is deadly allergic), I do not craft around my little man, and I keep myself very clean, so you shouldn't need to worry if you have a cat allergy and I make something for you.

I HATE cigarette / cigar smoke. It's a pet peeve of mine, it's an icky habit, it smells bad, and the smoke makes me feel sick and grumpy, whether it's in person, or on an item. I literally tend to hold my breath as much as I can when I'm around smokers and HAVE to be around them.

I figure I should mention that I do have a slight cat allergy, but crafted stuff that has been around a cat will not bother me. So maybe this is pointless? lol

Um... I do not like poop brown, or boring pink. Prettyful awesome pink is cool, but I'm not big on pink. I also don't like seafoam green.

I am not into Christian, Catholic, or Mormon stuffs.

I enjoy naughty/innapropriate/nude/pinup/etc, this doesn't bother me at all. Foul language is also fine as long as it's not a purse-bag thingy.

Um, for shirts, I'd rather not have puffy paint, I'm not sure about iron ons, Idk how people do shirts nowadays, but I heard iron ons crack and die rlyyyy fast :s

I think that's everything.... If not I'll edit...
--------

Wishliiiiist <3

Crafts:
Mini top hats!!!! Examples of awesome stuff I'd probably wanna wear: http://cn1.kaboodle.com/hi/img/c/0/0/61/a/AAAADLzB6CQAAAAAAGGvYg.jpg?v=1249356960000 , http://ny-image2.etsy.com/il_430xN.18877974.jpg , http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_r0-r_45IkC0/SPlLPJrDmrI/AAAAAAAACGc/KNCOds0PKls/s1600/Cameo%2Bmini%2Btop%2Bhat.jpg
What would be even cooler though is a mini steampunk top hat, with like cogs and a feather and all sorts of winsauce!!! A mini top hat that I tie into my hair, clip into my hair, or wear on a headband is fine. I have long hair so really any method should work ^_^

A journal with thick sketchbook paper (maybe watercolor paper?) and or lined paper. I journal, draw, do art journally stuff, etc. 9x12 or smaller please.

Belly dancing stuff (This could be a small, medium, or large wish, depends) - I would seriously wear stuff like this out and about. I'm not kidding. Plus I am going to learn to belly dance. ^_^ Accessories, wearables, maybe a kickass belt (That I'd probably wear over my jeans for a while), etc. MESSAGE ME FOR MEASUREMENTS PLZ Cheesy (I'm really tiny and I lost a little weight, so I need to redo my measurements)

ATCs!!!! I love ATCs. These can be ANY theme.

Gothic / Victorian / Steampunk chokers or necklaces - Surprise me, just please don't use itchy stuff on chokers, I don't like being itchy all day from stuff I wear. :s

Steampunk apron Smiley - PM me for measurements

Caffeine molecule apron - PM me for measurements

Doctor Who apron - PM me for measurements

Anything that has skelanimals on it!! I love Skelanimals.

Stuff that is anime/manga/Japanese related - PM me about this

Cthulhu teeshirts - PM me for measurements, anything is cool so long as it's cute and or Chibi Cthulhu, not scary Cthulhu... I'd really really really really REALLY love these two designs. http://www.nyder.com/cthulhu/graphics/hello_cthulhu2.gif (Yes, with the text even) && http://boa13.free.fr/fun/hc/hellocthulhu.gif (But not in like cross stitch pattern, like normal... I think you know what I mean)

Man sized Cthulhu teeshirt  (For boyfriend) - PM me for size/measurements

Cthulhu amigurumis (Boyfriend and me would both love them)

Smallish sized Cthulhu messenger bag (Cute Cthulhu or Chibi Cthulhu) - PM me if you have size questions

ANY CRAFT OR ART RELATING TO THE BIG LEBOWSKI, GHOSTBUSTERS, THE BREAKFAST CLUB, WEIRD SCIENCE, STRANGE BREW, ROCKY HORROR PICTURE SHOW!!!

Things with caffeine molecules on them!!!
Dungeons and Dragons related items - PM me about this for DnD related crafts/art, or if you want to know about my DnD character

Astrology goodies - I'm a Libra

ANYTHING DOCTOR WHO!!!! I am such a Doctor Who addict. My favorite Doctors are the 9th and 10th Doctors, but if you can knit, a scarf like Tom Baker's (The 3rd Doctor if I'm not mistaken) would be cool too. Doctor Who shirts would be great. But yeah, seriously, anything Doctor Who would make me worship you.

Poppets Cheesy - Steampunk, Doctor Who, Rocky Horror, Gothic, etc! Oh, or a poppet of my OC, Miko, or of my OC, Gomez (PM me for Miko or Gomez related poppet)

Amigurumi of my OC, Miko, or my OC Gomez (PM me)

Cthulhu ski mask! (Idk if this would count for a medium or a large, but I know that I'd totally love you forever if you made me one, and if you made boyfriend one too, that would be great too)

ANYTHING EDGAR ALLAN POE! Seriously, you have no idea how much I'd love you and worship you for this. PM Me?

An "I love boobies" shirt, and or "Save the tah-tahs"

"I love boobies" and or "save the tah-tahs" wall art

Doctor Who amigurumis

Corset? Cheesy Big wish!! (PM me for measurements)

Hair bows and hair clips, maybe headbands

Wiccan/Witch/Pagan related awesomeness - You may wish to PM me on this, idk. Might be best to.

A bag or shirt relating to the John Wayne movie McLintock! This is one of my all time favorite movies and it's extra special to me because my grandfather who passed away when I was little was a hardcore John Wayne addict, and I have his vhs of McLintock! - PM me about this one plz

Gypsy related awesomeness - PM me about this plz

Ninja Turtles hat: Something like this would be so cool! - http://blog.craftzine.com/ninjaturtlehat.jpg && http://ny-image2.etsy.com/il_fullxfull.93057246.jpg

HATS! - You know the hats that are like these? (IDK what the style is called) http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41ACmwhqmhL._SL500_.jpg , if you could make me a hat like this but have it be Cthulhu, Doctor Who, or nerdy that would be so cool.

BOOK OF SHADOWS (PM me about this)

Soap in yummy scents, you may want to PM me about this one

Nerdy && Geeky stuff

Tarot related goodies

----

Craft Supplies:

Craft fur, the kind you use to make monster plushies, in green, pink, orange, or black.
Alova suede in lighter flesh tones
Origami paper, scrapbook paper, stationary paper
US size 50 knitting needles
Circular knitting needles, whatever size is best to knit a hat.
Yarn - Rainbow, black, neon, turquoise, really any is fine, so long as it's softer yarn, I don't like the yucky itchy blehful yarn.
Fleece <3
Neat fabrics!  Grin

------

Extras:

Candy from your area
Loose leaf tea (PM me about this?)
One of those cool little moleskin notebooks or drawing books, or whatever they come in, any kind would be so neat
Japanese candy/snacks (I don't really like nuts though, please remember this ^^ Thanks )
Japanese bread, there are two types in particular. Chocolate swirl, http://farm1.static.flickr.com/149/352332552_952b5786fc.jpg , and Chocolate cornet http://media.photobucket.com/image/chocolate+cornet+/AnimeROXS13/cornets/3.jpg
I like stones, like tiny moonstones, amethysts, etc, I'm somewhat of a rock and gem collector
Votive candles, any color, but if they're scented, yummy scents would be fun.
Pilot pens
Pens with purple ink (the clicky kind)
« Last Edit: January 06, 2011 05:20:24 PM by Fullmoon » THIS ROCKS   Logged
spikefan
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #41 on: January 05, 2011 06:18:26 PM »

I claim Fullmoon for something Doctor Who

2nd claim, 0 sent, 0 received

Hi! My name is Michelle and I live in North Carolina. I am 29 years old and I love crafting, especially knitting, crocheting, cross stitching and embroidering.   My current favorite colors are black, red & white combos and black, burgundy & gold (gryffindor colors).  I really like doctor who, harry potter, buffy the vampire slayer, firefly, toy story and twilight so a lot of my listed and wisted items relate to those. I am pretty much a t-shirt and pants gal and I'm not really into things like jewelry, purses, and the like. I am a SAHM to a wonderful 5yr old girl who loves just about every cartoon character she sees. She loves costumes, dolls, hats and clothing with characters she likes on them.  

Crafts
(no iron-on or puff paint on clothing please)

FOR ME:
* pajama pants - would love in a solid black, Toy Story, Star Wars Vader/Yoda, or Spiderman print fabric - sz14
* bag like this or similar style project bag - in any fabric except floral, but would really like linen, solids, or in any black, grays, red, white combos, or a dark starry space/sky print, browns, or gryffindor colors if you have it
* all natural soy/beeswax candles - citrus, coffee, cinnamon, or cardamom & clove scents
* all natural CP soaps - orange, cardamom & clove, or coconut scents
* stenciled/screenprinted long sleeve shirt - women's L  - Buffy the Vampire Slayer (black with red logo or red with black logo)
*stenciled/screenprinted fitted shirt - women's L
- Tardis - on black shirt
- Doctor Who - on blue shirt without words or with "Fantastic!"
- Angels Have the Phonebox - without the key on the back
- Angels Have the Phonebox 2 - on black or blue shirt
- 10th Doctor - on black shirt

FOR EMILY:
She is 5 and wears sizes 4t, 5t, and 4/5. She loves pigs, hats, She-Ra, He-Man, Tinkerbell, Peter Pan, Toy Story, Tom & Jerry, Alice In Wonderland, Strawberry Shortcake, Curious George and the color blue.

* black kitty cat ear hoodie
* faux fur panda hat
* faux fur bear hat
* faux fur lion hat
* Princess towel
* Pig hamper
* Panda Bear hoodie  (doesn't have to be fleece)
* Black cat scoodie
* felt face dress up book - examples: 1, 2, 3
* baby doll bassinet - examples: 1, 2
* tye-dye dress like in my etsy faves

Supplies

* cotton or flannel fabrics - any fun, cute, or kid print
* any fabrics from my wists.com/twimoon/fabric
* worsted acrylic yarn in royal blue and black - (would love redheart/impeccable loops & thread or ilovethisyarn)
* safety eyes - especially 12mm in blue, clear or solid black
* dissappearing fine line marking pen- would love one for light and one for dark fabric
* natural air dry clay
* any vanna's choice or other worsted soft acrylic yarn, or cotton yarn but especially black, red, grays, blues, and browns
* any solid color cotton fabrics- but especially black, red, white, green, and yellow
* embroidery hoops
* interfacing - not sure what kind as I've never used it before. I need some for bags, wallets, and pouches.
* medium-large sized black/natural canvas tote bags for embellishing
* small bottle of chalkboard paint
* stamp carving kit
* red heart super saver in black (I am always running out)
* 45mm rotary cutter replacement blade
* Artistic Wire brand wire - 18 or 20 gauge silver
« Last Edit: January 05, 2011 09:54:31 PM by padfoot » THIS ROCKS   Logged

1boy1girl1kitty2
« Reply #42 on: January 05, 2011 10:14:48 PM »

i claim padfoot for * pajama pants - would love in a solid black, Toy Story, Star Wars Vader/Yoda, or Spiderman print fabric - sz14

2nd claim none yet sent

Hi! i'm Jamie, mom of 4 and wife to one more lol. we live in rural saskatchewan. I'm an eclectic hippie. i'm a sahm, we cloth diaper, reuse and recycle as much as we can. I'm currently trying to lose weight gained after having 4 babies in 7.25 years - 55 down 45 to go.

Size: xl or xxl for comfyness - not sure i've lost 55lbs and plan to lose another 45
Favorite Color: browns- chocolate, neutrals - tan, moss, jewel tones - plum, teal, burgundy, silver rather than gold
Favorite candy: I am bordering on being diabetic so please no sweets
Hobbies: sewing (but usually never for me), i crochet and knit, i make jewelry, hand embroider (although not very much anymore), card make, i am hoping to get a dslr soon
Seasonal likes: love valentines day but have nothing to craft anything out of. i'd love to decorate this year with a vintage theme, no cinnamon scented thing at all it give me a migraine

Things i like/need:
my wists is up to date and ready for picking http://www.wists.com/1boy1girl1bitty2
handmade buttons
sock sized knitting project bag
handspun yarn (nothing too thin though please)
yarn bowl
full apron (like one of those dorky houswife ones lol)
hazel wood jewelery (necklace or bracelet)
20 oz coffee mug
warm wool or fuzzy soft ankle socks for bedtime (i wear shoe size 8.5 wide)
thrummed mitts (i have long hands)
QSFW (quick snap flat wrap) in size large
nice cloth gift bags (for adults and/or kids various sizes but no bigger than 9x13)
die 20 pendant any colour but black
lanyard or wrist strap for my cell phone
mini masquarde mask hair barrette/pin (example: http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb5/EmpressEarthHC/mask.jpg )
rockabilly wiggle skirt (pm for measurents)
soft structured workout tank tops (dark colours)

SUPPLIES
**desperate wish** white, yellow, or black ostrich feathers
**BIG wish** patterned white or yellow 12x12 scrapbooking papers
**HUGE WISH** simply screen screens (i only have the rock /guitar/stars one but there are a few on my wist i really want)
**big wishh** i just got a cuttlebug embosser/die cutter and need whimsical folders and dies for it
fun fat quarters
1" puch for making pendants
worseted weight yarn (please no acrylic or novelty)
interlock/jersey knit prints (like superman, girly skulls, cassettes, headphones)
doll making interlock - all skin tones
a niddy noddy!
garnet gemstones (my birthstone - you can pick up a handful on ebay for cheap)
swarovski crystals in clear, yellow, and black small to medium sizes
mint and lime EO (for a lotion recipe i was given by a NP)
liquid lanolin
round marble glass thingys for making magnets
exotic or fun feathers and many colour and natural
skeleton goddess cameo mold

CRAFT BOOKS and KITS
doodle stitching fresh and fun embroidery for beginners
bend the rules sewing
simple gifts to stitch
last minute patchwork and quilted gifts
metal stamping kit
starter resin kit

EXTRAS
inchies (nothing dark - please fun and bright)
wool wash in sample size (food scents)
soap nuts
scrabble tiles
empty altoid (or similar) sized tin for altered art
altoids smalls in winter green (cant get them in canada)

I value a handmade gift (by you or someone else) handmade has so much love and care go into every part of it and i find that beautiful. But honestly anything will awesome especially if its from my wish list

Please stay away from:
anything strong scented - food smells are ok in moderation
Coffee/Tea - i'm very selective
Momma Cloth
Bath soaps/lotions
Candles
books - i do more audiobooks than actual reading
bags or purses i just donated 13 of them last week
jewelery other than whats listed above
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Personal swap friendly - check out my profile for wishlist and wist
- looking for a HTF superhero squad knit fabric (cartoonish superman, iron man and the like)
cricket416
Cats really don't like to ride bicycles, no matter how much duck tape you use.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #43 on: January 06, 2011 06:52:24 AM »

I claim 1boy1girl1kitty2 for garnets, and either some feathers, scrapbooking paper, or a wisty surprise depending on what I find.  Smiley

This is my 3rd claim, with 2 outstanding, 0 sent, and 0 received.

About me:  I'm 30 years old, and I live in Toronto, Canada.  I have no allergies, but I'm not a big fan of cigarette smoke.  DFH and I live in a suburban apartment with our two kitties.  

Favourite colours are turquoise/sea blue, jade green, and gold, with a healthy dose of black, white, grey and silver... but there aren't any colours I dislike except for bright neon or bright primary colours.  We're getting married this fall, and our colours will be Red and Gold (good fortune Chinese colours).  Although I've been working on updating my wist and profile, I have a ton of different hobbies and interests, so here are some more themes I like:

• Canadiana (not like maple leafs and flags, more like historic Canadian icons, HBC, cottage life, northern rural crafts and antiques, birch bark, modern Canadian graphics from the centennial years, and Douglas Coupland's art)
• Nature/forests/surf/ocean
• Science/Geekery
• Children's book fantasy images
• Lomography
• Antiques, Found Objects, reclaimed wood, Historical nautical motifs (schooners, log books, old nautical trinkets)

My Wishes:

Crafted:
• For DFH: A padded tenor ukelele bag/case like this in any masculine/neutral fabric.  (pm for dimensions of uke.)
• A black or charcoal grey messenger bag.
• Wool dryer balls
• A tea cozy  (geek/sci theme would be awesome, or anything else kind of cool and unexpected)
• Oven mitts  (geek/sci theme would be awesome, or anything else kind of cool and unexpected)
• Kanzashi flower hair clips in nice cotton fabrics
• A pair of "K" and "M" scrabble cushions
• Homemade body butter, lip balms, & lotion bars. (fav scents are rosewater, citrus, and berry)
• Water bottle carrier with a strap and pockets for keys/phone/etc.
• A gym journal with blank training logs for NROL4W, bonus if there is place to hold a pen or pencil, a pocket for index cards, and a loop or D-ring for a carabiner clip.
• A knee-length house coat or bath robe for me
• Protective case for my Sony Reader touch (Dimensions are Approx. 6.61 x 4.68 x 0.38 inches (H/W/D))
• Armband for working out with my Ipod nano (5th Gen)
• A thread catcher for my sewing table
• Bella mittens
• A slouchy toque (hat)
• reusable "paper" towels
• A drapey cowl with a large cable pattern
• A dust cover for my serger
• pottery - a mug, bowl, butter dish... anything, really.
• A silver charm bracelet (doesn't have to be full of charms, I'd like to start collecting and making charms to add)
• Art - lino or photography prints
• Cotton face scrubbies, wash cloths and/or reusable cotton facial pads (for toner and eye makeup remover)
• Tree of life pendant thank you phoenixfiredesigns!
• A white, cream, or black Anthropologie-inspired top or blouse that is big enough to fit me. (XL - pm me for measurements)
• A black or navy bias/a-line skirt (XL - pm me for measurements)
• A bold necklace that would dress up the boring, all-black wardrobe I have to wear at work.  Not a requirement at all, but I love necklaces that feature reclaimed trinkets, kinda steampunk-style but less industrial.
• Hand crafted chopsticks
• HBC Point Blanket inspired baby quilt
• Camera strap for my Nikon D80
• Crafted bento (lunchbox) goodies to help me bring my lunch to work every day (like a bento box, reusable snack and sandwich bags, salad dressing container, cutlery holder/roll, or some other nifty lunch goodies) -- just not a lunch bag, because I already have one I use every day.
• Note Cards (I'm getting married in the fall, so I need thank-you cards!)
• A guest book for our wedding
• A surprise

Supplies:
• Wool Felt
• Needle felting stuff (I'd like to learn how)
• Polymer clay (I would like to learn how to make my own buttons)
• Fat Quarters or Jelly Rolls (Especially pretty Japanese and modern prints in Black, Blue, Turquoise, or Green)
• Jewelry supplies (Another craft I'd like to learn... I have some tools, but no idea where to start)
• Book binding kit + instructions (Another craft I'd love to learn)
• Sea Glass
• Purse findings/hardware
• Natural fibre yarn
• Bamboo knitting needles (Yet another thing I want to learn)
• Stamps, stamp pads
• Watercolour paper, paints, or brushes
• Beeswax, essential oils, cocoa or shea butter for making lip balms
• Decent-sized leather pieces (not too scrappy), reclaimed pieces from old garments are great.
• *Mega-Huge Wish* a hot knife for cutting specialty woven fabrics

Ideas for Extras:
• Candy: Botan Rice Candy, Haribo Gummi candies, fruit leather, Fruit Roll-ups (I can't find them where I live, and they're my favourite evil sugar treat!)
• Loose Tea: Fruity, herbal, white, green, jasmine...
• Back issues of Threads magazine
• Yummy protein/energy bars or recipes (I looooove LaraBars, so if you have a recipe for something similar I would love you forever. Even a recipe for high protein, high fibre, low G.I. trail mix cookies would be awesome for a post-workout snack.)
• Jams, jellies or preserves (just about any kind of fruit... even apple butter would be lovely.  Lower in refined sugar is awesome).  I'm always looking for fruity jams to add to my plain yogurt.
• Zippers, buttons, and needles (both hand sewing and sewing machine needles.)

« Last Edit: January 06, 2011 07:39:24 AM by cricket416 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

lindyv321
Cooking Moderator

My fingers are itchin' to be stitchin'

« Reply #44 on: January 06, 2011 08:21:36 AM »

I claim cricket416 for crochet cotton washcloths and possibly a starter silver charm bracelet and some supplies.

This is my second claim, 0 sent, 0 received.

Hi, I am Lindy I live in Phoenix , AZ and have two kids who are 10 and 5.  We don’t have any allergies.  We do two cats in our home and I used to be an outdoor smoker but I quit!   I have a pretty extensive wist http://www.wists.com/lindyv321 and lots of fave projects in my profile.

Themes that I love are tattoos, butterflies, dinosaurs, Alice in Wonderland (Disney or original), Stars, cupcakes/sweets, and skulls.  I like just about all colors except orange and yellow but I love pink, black, and sliver.  I also love books, music, marshmallows, bacon, peanut butter, and white cheddar cheese popcorn.  

I like to make jewelry, inchies, stencil shirts, embroidery, do felt appliqu้, simple sewing, work with resin, and do general craftiness.  I am currently teaching myself to crochet.  I always love to receive supplies and random ephemera.

Things that I would like made for me would be:
Jewelry inspired by my wist
A wisty surprise
Inchies, I collect these!  
Soaps-lavender vanilla, marshmallow, baked goods scented....
A small altered puzzle
5X7 or smaller art for my Craftster wall.  Can be any medium
A Felt Birthday crown for my son with the number 6 on it (need before 01/19)
More Crochet slippers like these http://www.wists.com/lindyv321/ec12946bdf0cb89b05f3bc7f7beb32ad?offset=0
Thanks dip_n_dot
Dryer balls
Shoulder heat wrap http://www.wists.com/lindyv321/f1bda692a67aad4055064e6e5295a931?offset=160
a checkbook cover with a pen holder
A new wallet with lots of places for cards and such and a place to have cash and change.
A earring holder for my daughter.  Needs to be able to be hung on the wall.  Her room is done in hot pink, black & white zebra stripe.

Supplies I would love.  Used supplies are fine too!
A popsicle mold to make
http://www.wists.com/lindyv321/1cc5d6da8db12637958c2a8bcad09f1d?offset=0
Mod Podge Dimensional Magic (see wist) Fixatif spray (see wist)
Embroidery hoops of all sizes
Old skeleton keys
double fold bias tape
I just got a soldering tool so any of the supplies needed to make jewelry would be great.
Fabric paint-Yudu paint or anything that isn’t the puff paint stuff
1X1 digital collage sheets for pendants
scrabble tile sized collage sheets for pendants
Bezels or pendant trays, all shapes, sizes, and colors welcome

Extras:
Something unique to your area, candy, postcards, food items, etc

Thanks for picking me!!!
« Last Edit: January 12, 2011 08:52:07 AM by lindyv321 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

spikefan

« Reply #45 on: January 06, 2011 10:31:47 AM »

I claim lindyv321 for some inchies and a wisty surprise

3rd claim, 0 sent, 0 received

Hi! My name is Michelle and I live in North Carolina. I am 29 years old and I love crafting, especially knitting, crocheting, cross stitching and embroidering.   My current favorite colors are black, red & white combos and black, burgundy & gold (gryffindor colors).  I really like doctor who, harry potter, buffy the vampire slayer, firefly, toy story and twilight so a lot of my listed and wisted items relate to those. I am pretty much a t-shirt and pants gal and I'm not really into things like jewelry, purses, and the like. I am a SAHM to a wonderful 5yr old girl who loves just about every cartoon character she sees. She loves costumes, dolls, hats and clothing with characters she likes on them.  

Crafts
(no iron-on or puff paint on clothing please)

FOR ME:
* pajama pants - would love in a solid black, Toy Story, Star Wars Vader/Yoda, or Spiderman print fabric - sz14 Thanks 1boy1girl1kitty2!
* bag like this or similar style project bag - in any fabric except floral, but would really like linen, solids, or in any black, grays, red, white combos, or a dark starry space/sky print, browns, or gryffindor colors if you have it
* all natural soy/beeswax candles - citrus, coffee, cinnamon, or cardamom & clove scents
* all natural CP soaps - orange, cardamom & clove, or coconut scents
* stenciled/screenprinted long sleeve shirt - women's L  - Buffy the Vampire Slayer (black with red logo or red with black logo)
*stenciled/screenprinted fitted shirt - women's L
- Tardis - on black shirt
- Doctor Who - on blue shirt without words or with "Fantastic!"
- Angels Have the Phonebox - without the key on the back
- Angels Have the Phonebox 2 - on black or blue shirt
- 10th Doctor - on black shirt
* fleece igloo house for my outdoor cats (I need 2 so if you want to make a personal swap for the other let me know, if not 1 is fine)

FOR EMILY:
She is 5 and wears sizes 4t, 5t, and 4/5. She loves pigs, hats, She-Ra, He-Man, Tinkerbell, Peter Pan, Toy Story, Tom & Jerry, Alice In Wonderland, Strawberry Shortcake, Curious George and the color blue.

* black kitty cat ear hoodie
* faux fur panda hat
* faux fur bear hat
* faux fur lion hat
* Princess towel
* Pig hamper
* Panda Bear hoodie  (doesn't have to be fleece)
* Black cat scoodie
* felt face dress up book - examples: 1, 2, 3
* baby doll bassinet - examples: 1, 2
* tye-dye dress like in my etsy faves
* Wizard of Oz embroidered jeans or jean overalls
* Dress - similar colors/prints or any other dress from wist
* Princess towel

Supplies

* cotton fabric - space/stars, wizard of oz, curious george, b&w striped, r&w striped, purple mini floral print, gray, sweets/candy, harry potter, superman (not girly), toy story, cute pigs
* cotton or flannel fabrics - any fun, cute, or kid print
* any fabrics from my wists.com/twimoon/fabric
* worsted acrylic yarn in royal blue and black - (would love redheart/impeccable loops & thread or ilovethisyarn)
* safety eyes - especially 12mm in blue, clear or solid black
* natural air dry clay
* any vanna's choice or other worsted soft acrylic yarn, or cotton yarn but especially rust, black, red, grays, blues, and browns
* any solid color cotton fabrics- but especially black, red, white, green, and yellow
* embroidery hoops
* interfacing - not sure what kind as I've never used it before. I need some for bags, wallets, and pouches.
* medium-large sized black/natural canvas tote bags for embellishing
* small bottle of chalkboard paint
* stamp carving kit
* red heart super saver in black, red, aran, and white (I am always running out)
* 45mm rotary cutter replacement blade
* Artistic Wire brand wire - 20 or 22 gauge silver
« Last Edit: January 07, 2011 02:31:18 PM by padfoot » THIS ROCKS   Logged

gala_apples
« Reply #46 on: January 07, 2011 03:33:14 PM »

I claim padfoot for a stencilled buffy shirt.

2nd claim, 0 sent, 0 recieved.

I'm 22, lived in Winnipeg Manitoba all my life. I have a career in Early Childhood Education at a downtown daycare with a high ratio of special needs children. I love to read and write. I like all colours and any combination of colours, except white.

crafts:

-Artwork related to Clockwork Orange. I've already got this poster, but anything else would be great. http://www.behindthehype.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/a_clockwork_orange.jpg (if you want to claim, consult with skaborsk who is currently making something)

-Altered versions of this image:http://rjdent.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/a-clockwork-orange.jpg  Right now I've got a pencil illustration on white paper from a high school friend, and this https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=340896.msg3953355#msg3953355 so anything else (an applique with different colours, something felted, woodburnt) would be great.

-Four houses- a Minipax, Minitrue, Miniluv, Miniplenty from the book 1984. minitrue and miniluv are described a bit http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ministry_of_Peace I'm guessing this is a task for papercrafters or polymer clay users.

-Artwork related to the book Animal Farm

-Pro-rights artwork. I'm trying to collect things based on my beliefs.

-"standard" sized (20x26") pillow cases in food fabric (to match my ants duvet cover, lol)

- decopouged letters. I'm pretty sure you can get these at dollar stores or Michaels. http://www.etsy.com/listing/51772611/6-western-wood-letter-or-number?ref=sr_gallery_17&ga_search_query=wood+letters&ga_search_type=&ga_page=&order=&includes
  • =tags&includes[1]=title I need the letters d y s t o p i a, in greys with purple and blue and burgendy accents. I'm not sure what a medium of this would be, but do any many letters as you feel is fair.

-chainmaile pendant like this (different colour combo is fine)- http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=34884367

-chainmaile pendant like this (different colour combo is fine)- http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=37910401

-dark green chainmaile necklace

-zipper necklace- http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=37436755&ref=sr_gallery_33&&ga_search_query=zipper+flower+necklace&ga_search_type=category&category=jewelry&ga_page=&order=&includes[]=tags&includes[]=title

-polymer hufflepuff and ravenclaw cakes (black and yellow, and navy and copper) http://www.etsy.com/listing/43883608/yellow-cake-with-chocolate-icing-polymer?ref=sr_gallery_32&ga_search_query=polymer+clay+cake&ga_search_type=&ga_page=2&order=&includes
  • =tags&includes[1]=title&filter[0]=handmade&filter[1]=jewelry&filter[2]=pendant

-big pendants (2"x2" at least)

-"manly" scented soap.

-I need a tool roll. Basically the tools are approx the circumference of pencil crayons, most are a bit thinner, but a few are thicker. However, they are shorter than pencil crayons, most are 4 inches long, so three inch pockets would probably be best.

-wand for HP cosplay (going to a con this summer)

-hard covered spiral notebooks. I write on my knee on the bus, so they need to be hard. 

supplies:

-ball chain
-link chain
-silver O rings of all sizes
-silver lobster clasps
-thin tipped brushes for painting
-black or grey or purple scrap book paper (think nightmare before christmas style)
-coloured paper (scrapbook or printer paper, doesn't matter)
-fabric with apples on it

extras:
candy
interesting drink mixes (we have 3 kinds of koolaid, and a few crystal lite)
small scraps of wrapping paper.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm not attached to your world, nothing heals, nothing grows... we used to love ourselves, we used to love one another.

life is no cabaret- we don't care what you say, we're inviting you anyway, you mf'ers, you'll sing someday!
craftybeachgirl

Class of 09' ROCKS... I DID IT!!

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 07, 2011 03:44:49 PM »

I am going to claim Gala Apples for some clockwork Orange art

First claim

I am a 22 year old collage student. I have 2 kids that live with my mom. I am going through a divorce and life is pretty different then what I the thought it would be last year or even the year before. I am trying to get my life somewhat on track with a long way to go. I really love pin up burlesque fabrics, teal and brown or blue and brown, Sailor Jerry ( He did my grandpa's tatoo's years ago in Hawaii, I love useable items and have no use for things to sit around. No room. I really love purses, pretty scarves, hats ( I am picky about the yarn and look however) I live in socks, hate Mcdonalds love Sonic and Jack n the box. If you want to know something it is much easier to PM me then guess Wink Also I will answer email QUICK but dont get onhere ever day so it is a bit harder as I dont have net at where I stay but go to Mom's or school Smiley

I love the color pink and love really pretty fabrics like beach, modern, floral (think Hawaii and hibiscus flowers) I like blue  ( I think this is the new trend) with brown,funky floral and girl's cute fabric I like Oreo cookies and milk chocolate and mike and Ike's and am up for trying anything from other countries hard candy and milk chocolate. I don't like fruit other then coconut  or nuts in my chocolate.  
PLEASE PASS ON CLAIMING ME IF YOU SMOKE INSIDE
Dislikes
areo candy bars and things like that with crisps and air in them.
Dark and white chocolate
Mean judgemental people
The color black and neon, uber bright,tye-dye,dark purple, mauve and magenta yuck dont do green but teal..
I am not a huge fan of multi color polka dots, big paisley, or small old lady looking flowers.
Birds even owls creep me out
Gothic, creepy or even super cute like Hello kitty ( but it is OK I guess in small bits for my daughter) like hair bow or socks that sort of thing but now head to t
Nothing off my wist please it is a mess. I don't even know really what is on it it has been so long and a lot has changed in my taste.
 Crafted items:

LOVE THIS necklace Just freaking cool!! I love it just like this so cool... https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=364961.0

NEW Pinup girl fabric BIG Wish

NEW a loaded charm bracelet ( no shrink a dink) in blues, greens OR pinks --In a nautical, pirate (red and black would be cool) Day of the dead skulls, sewing,or just really pretty ( No gold love silver)

NewThis is really cute dragon stuffie! Love the colors too  https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=369221.msg4339827#msg4339827

NEW A Sewing machine cover I got a small machie to learn on Like in Blue and brown, pin ups, pretty gilry fun fabric ( please show me a pic first)

NEW a HOODIE like this in a large ( not JRS) in misses Walmart is OK, LLike soft colors or white but NOT black, grey or green! http://www.etsy.com/listing/65409308/seahorse-unisex-eco-fleece-crew-5-colors?ref=cat2_gallery_17

NEW An apron like this so cute! http://www.etsy.com/listing/55478529/classy-retro-black-white-zebra-print?ref=cat1_gallery_11

Newa hat like this
http://www.etsy.com/listing/63208843/camel-military-brimmed-puff-stitch-hat?ref=cat3_gallery_9

Newa planner like this but larger so I can keep all my important things together  
http://www.etsy.com/listing/64959650/personal-wallet-planner-organizer

NewKnitting needle roll Love this one I need it for paint brushes but this is perfect size wise almost any fabric is cool but gramdma looking or that 60--90's makes me just shake my head.
http://www.etsy.com/listing/59519386/straight-knitting-needle-organizer-blue?ref=sr_gallery_8&ga_search_query=knitting+roll&ga_search_type=handmade&ga_page=10&order=&includes%5B0%5D=tags&includes%5B1%5D=title&filter%5B0%5D=handmade

Newa little fabirc basket like this for me to cart in and out of the bathroom http://www.etsy.com/listing/61829055/waterproof-lining-fabric-organizer-bin?ref=cat2_gallery_16

Pretty only not this color maybe a earth tone , browns, sand, soft pink not the bright stuff , light blue like a country blue, barn red is cool too,http://www.etsy.com/listing/62734262/pdf-pattern-crochet-spiral-flower?ref=cat1_gallery_26
Soft light pale pink Bella style mittens or just mittens that go over the wrist not all the way up the arm

A  purse like this http://artsycraftybabe.typepad.com/tutorials/phoebe_bag.pdf  ,  orhttp://stashmania.blogspot.com/2010/02/searching-perfect-bag-giveaway-2.html, orhttp://www.jcarolinecreative.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Store_Code=JC&Screen=TOTEBAG , I

totally love all the fabric on all of these bags pretty
\NEWthis is wonderful Love the color too with or w/o the botton http://www.etsy.com/listing/63062376/christmas-sales-promotion-lozenge?ref=cat2_gallery_27

NEWThese are cool http://www.etsy.com/listing/37915017/cocoa-cable-knit-warm-fingerless-gloves?ref=cat2_gallery_21

Slipper bootie socks over the ankle sz 8 US color not important

Flannel PJ pants sz 14 US cute, ugly, funky old flannel is all cool

I need 3+ yards of brown cotton quilting type fabric for a project must not be really super thin.

This top in white with Blue or red OR red with white or blue etc…us sz L-XL misses http://wists.com/craftybeachgirl/d45e29aae5bbc35e909bc8250bac2f7c?offset=0

This is amazing. I would love in pink and cream http://www.wists.com/maremare312/36af2a50f0477f0a3163e64599b33bb1?offset=140

This is great to organize in the dorm or home ( pink and brown or brown and blue OR whatever fun floral/stripes/dots you have just not granny looking http://www.wists.com/gamemom39/9c697e167cd9028f4a32eb0509dd89ea?offset=60

A hat like this but does not have to have bottons just for my pony tails to stick out and keep my head warm. In a Light pink, Blue , grey, cream just not stripes or greens! http://www.wists.com/gamemom39/e53612fff1874ab1d628d9fd645085e6?offset=80

This is a nice bag, love the style with a toggle to close it I love blue and brown together and pinks ( I have several pink and brown so please not that color combo. A pin up girl or nautical looking would be fun too http://www.wists.com/edie22/86414edc9636dd9e3181e6dcc195a9eb?offset=180

Supplies: They dont need to be the exact brands here but just here for google factor.

Gift card for me to get supplies from Michaels, JOann's.com,Hancock fabric, Hobby Lobby ONLINE I dont have one near but shop online wiht them.
unwanted cricut cartridge and the key pad MICHAELD HAS THEM ON SALE HEHE 9.99 for 2 days:)
Pin up fabirc, Day of the dead sugar skulls, baby boy fleece for baby receiving blankets for my cousin ( his nursrey is Blue and brown, Monkeys, dogs and bears..cute) MIN of a yard each please...
Baby onsies 3-6 months in BOY plain ) and 6-9 month boy plain in blues, reds, white, green, just no pink, purple or yellow!)
Non rolling elastic for clothing all sizes needed
Performance pans Heart set
Castin' Craft Easycast Clear Casting Epoxy
Tile Nippers-For Stained Glass & Mosaics
Milestones Stepping Stone Alphabet Stamps
 8'' Straight Titanium Scissors
Floracraft Styro Wonder Cutter Tool Electric
Cloverฎ Felting Needle Mat – Large
Wrightsฎ/EZ Eight Quilt Tool - 3 1/4''x12'
Hand-Aids Lycra Support Gloves (1 Pair)- sz med
June Tailor Fringe Cut Slotted Ruler
 6" Applique Scissor
Extras:
cute solid color med-large hair bows not pink , black, red, white, we have those colors
Milk chocolate with nuts, caramel or coconut only,
mike and ikes, hard candy Love to suck on candy in class, jelly belly jelly beans my fave is buttered popcorn ones , butterscotch hard candy and love toffee
nail polish no black but pinks, reds, blues, purples are cool,

« Last Edit: January 09, 2011 06:37:19 PM by craftybeachgirl » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pink flamingos, palm trees, flip flops, and living at the beach... Can life get better?

www.wists.com/craftybeachgirl
mimiw
« Reply #48 on: January 08, 2011 06:27:55 PM »

I claim craftybeachgirl for a knitting needle roll Smiley
This is my 4th claim with 2 sent and 2 received.

My name is Mimi and I am a stay at home mom in West Palm Beach, FL.  I love practical, useful items for myself or for my 2 year old son, Sky.  Love nature and nature inspired items.  Favorite colors are green, blue and brown.  I also like red accents.  I really dislike pink and purple so please don't send either of those.  Most of my house is decorated in hand made items so I always love wall or other decor.  I am not a girly person and don't use much bath & body stuff.  I am also not a fan of country, babyish or animal prints.  I do like birds and trees and octopus though Smiley

Crafts:

T shirts - size medium, or large if they are fitted.  I like stenciled, embroidered or dyed.  Maybe a shirt with a little bird on the front side?  Or a robot Smiley 
Here are a few examples of other stuff I like:
http://www.etsy.com/listing/62908624/gift-sale-trees-tshirt-goth-graphic-tee
http://www.etsy.com/listing/44356593/red-snake-crew-t
http://www.etsy.com/listing/49156072/sew-happy-sewing-machine-organic-cotton

Artwork for my walls - I like anything nature inspired or funky.  Here is an example of stuff I like:
http://www.etsy.com/listing/46110213/a-living-tree-on-the-left
http://www.etsy.com/listing/62632144/retro-abstract-tree-painting-art-print
http://www.etsy.com/listing/53704542/madart-limited-edition-print-abstract
http://www.etsy.com/listing/60660537/madart-16x20-print-abstract-fine-art

Throw pillow covers!  I have size 18" and 14" pillows but an make other sizes to fit something different.  Here are a few I like:
http://www.etsy.com/listing/64917354/turquoise-green-owls-linen-pillow-cover?ref=fp_ph_10&src=favitm
http://www.etsy.com/listing/64847490/birds-14x14-white-linen-pillow-cover
http://www.etsy.com/listing/45614303/throw-pillow-beige-with-trees-silhouete
http://www.etsy.com/listing/47870817/sale-natures-autumn-colors-batik

Pottery - I like funky, different stuff.  Useful containers are always great!

Fun wooden signs:
http://www.etsy.com/listing/59772308/love-recycled-wooden-sign

Cloth napkins - stenciled, plain, whatever

OBV pillowcase or 2 - LWI or solid blue or green

A full apron - my kitchen is red and black but would love you forever if you could use the MM beaters black and white fabric with red accents!

Kitchen towels - decorated or just dyed.  My kitchen is red with black counters and caramel cabinets.  I have unpaper towels in the MM mixer fabric and would love some fun towels to match!

Anything Thomas the Train oriented for my son - pillowcase, bag, things to store his trains in, etc.

Size 3T little boy shirts - stenciled or fun fabric

Reusable shopping bag

Knitted flowers for a bouquet I am working on like these: http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/flowers-for-mam - any colors, shapes and sizes

Handmade Christmas ornaments -  nothing religious please

Nice natural fiber yarn (no mohair or fun fur or anything like that) in any colors except purple, pink and yellow

Yarn bowl:
http://www.etsy.com/listing/64497195/yarn-bowl-handmade-stoneware-pottery

Interesting baskets to store junk in

A hanging mail holder

Small black picture frames - button decorated, etc…

Small pieces of hand embroidered fabric that I can make into zipper pouches

Coin purse - I have a cute owl one on my wist

Tooth fairy pillow for my son

Knit socks - size 7

Something wist inspired: http://www.wists.com/mimiw
Or etsy inspired: http://www.etsy.com/people/mimiw/favorites?ref=favorites

Supplies:

Cotton quilting fabric - Amy Butler, Heather Bailey and the like...
Sewing machine needles sizes 14 & 16
Straight pins
blocking boards
rotary cutter blades (45mm)
100% cotton sewing machine thread - white is always great but any other colors are good too
size 16 snaps for a KAM snap press
Zippers shorter than 13"
fusible fleece
THIS ROCKS   Logged
quaggy

Any day crafting is a happy day!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #49 on: January 08, 2011 06:43:33 PM »

I claim mimiw for a throw pillow cover and a wisty surprise!

1st claim, 0 sent, 0 received.

Hello from the state of Texas!  My name is Robin and  I am a 50 year old craftaholic!  I enjoy crafting and have for over 30 years.  I enjoy cross-stitch, embroidery, sewing, painting and cutting wood.  I dabble in it all and only wished my friends did too.  I have 2 Schnauzers Bandit and Sugar. A Sengal Parrot named Paisley, and several fish tanks full of Discus and Angelfish.  I love the outdoors and spend  a lot of time at the lake in the summer. I also collect vintage items such as old board games, 50’s kitchen items in aqua/pale yellow, resin napkin holders from the 60’s.

I do not like the color grass green. 

My goal this year is to use up some supplies and try some new and different crafts like crochet, resin casting and stump work embroidery.

CRAFTED ITEMS:

Crochet owl  hat like this:    http://www.wists.com/quaggy/links/77c52c0ea899adb780a960110b763352

Pin cushion:  These or any others, they could be just made from felt or fabric. http://www.wists.com/quaggy/9f198fa602628142c5d4de5c226bc9ae
http://www.wists.com/quaggy/38ad41cba34edcf1554968be53cc2247

Cupcake scarf:  http://www.wists.com/quaggy/a897b37ffc0867a33fd1ba846f611ee7

A fabric coil bowl:  Large enough to hold a few apples and oranges, prefer shades of turquoise , pale yellow and browns.

A journal for keeping my craft swaps in, I have seen a few of these.  Would like it to have a place for me to put all the info and a description of what I received.

I want to start a hoopla wall so any small embroidery to get me started

Kitchen potholders:  sewn crocheted or knit (see my wist for ideas)

Anything with a frog:  needle book, pin cushion, hot pad, necklace silver is preferred and 16 to 18 inches

School bus or safety items to decorate my work office with.  Maybe a picture, painted, penciled or stitched, any medium would be ok, stitched small wall quilt

Valentine themed items:  a needle book, pincushion, table runner, necklace bracelet or pin, red or pink would be ok  with brown or black mixed in

Stuff to decorate outdoors by pool in a nautical theme :  Hanging signs, wind chime, birdhouse just to name a few ideas)

Handmade bookmarks any media

String Art Owl

Poppet I really want to make one of these so supplies would be great or one that I could have to look at while I attempt making one

Socks crochet or knit size 6

Steampunk Pin or necklace (see my wist)

Handmade Soap I have gotten some in other swaps and would love to try more

Button Art  some examples use these or similar http://www.wists.com/quaggy/03404d69330120f3ac31936cab85bf73
http://www.wists.com/quaggy/32d9197580574500505fbc9fec53c0e8

Candles any scents except evergreen would be ok

Dryer balls

Or any wisty surprise would be great!

SUPPLIES:

Fat quarters (I am a fabric whore)

Buttons (all sizes and shapes)

Shrinky dinks  (never have tried this)

Cupcake charms

Craft magazines at least 2 years old (  I have been buying a lot of the newer ones)

Stamps for atcs (Handmade, bought or used are welcome)

Ink pads   (any color, brand or size)

DMC Embroidery floss (I am trying to collect every color and have a lot so please the following #’s only)
150,  151,  152,  155, 158 -164, 167, 168, 225, 300, 307, 311, 333, 370, 371, 372, 400, 402, 407, 413, 422, 444, 445, 451, 452, 453, 469, 470,  501 - 505, 517-519, 522, 523,  543, 550, 552-554, 561, 563, 600-603, 606, 608, 611613, 699,  will start with those.

Velcro (sew on type) Hobby Lobby now carries a lot of colors I would use any of them

Long quilters straight pins

Thimble from your state or country

Ties

Old Jewelry (I make all sorts of things with bits and pieces)

Polymer clay tools

Souvenir pennies (the ones where you put the penny in the machine flatten it, usually for souvenirs, but I have a project in mined so I need a lot of these with different impressions)

Thanks to who ever picks me!  This is my first time joining this swap and  I look forward to having some crafty fun.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 16 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Green Tomato Pie
@Home This Weekend: Door Decor
June 20, 2019 Featured Projects

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...