A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
JUNE NEWS ANNOUNCEMENT: Have you seen the Craft Challenge announcement?  Check out the details here!
Total Members: 312,011
Currently Running With Scissors:
366 Guests and 3 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 103 104 [105] 106 107 ... 242
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 2011 DeStash-Along-CLOSED  (Read 278901 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

bookstorebabe

Girl Genius! Kaja&Phil Foglio

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #1040 on: April 01, 2011 07:03:41 PM »

It's time for me to quit lurking and start crafting. I love the themes. I do have a couple of pieces of fabric I've been saving for far too long, and this is just what I need to get moving!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"If you're going to go for tech that doesn't exist,think Willy Wonka,not Hoover!" Firefairy
https://www.etsy.com/shop/StudioLTD?ref=hdr_shop_menu Coupon code 'craftster' 10%
http://www.pinterest.com/studioltd
ysmeine
« Reply #1041 on: April 02, 2011 03:58:08 PM »

I have a piece of slate I had planned to paint for my garden. I will have to get on that. I also have one yard of this lovely printed silk for 10 yrs. I could only afford one yard at the time. It is a celery green with a border print of vibrant blue flowers and smaller scattered flowers. I also have a bit of lining fabric and green silk shatung to go with it. Maybe something for my daughter.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Sejimara
« Reply #1042 on: April 03, 2011 06:34:36 AM »

I've been MIA for a few, but those themes have got my wheels turning, so I'm hoping to get some crafty mojo this week!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
meggy_doodle
Professional Daydreamer

Do YOU know the muffin man?

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #1043 on: April 04, 2011 11:37:38 AM »

Wow everyone's projects are looking awesome!

I so totally want in on this! My bedroom doubles as my craft room and it's cluttered with craft supplies. Not to mention my storage unit which has totes upon totes of fabric. I really need to destash because I might be moving at the end of this year and I definitely won't have enough room for all this stuff  Tongue

Last night I got to working on the yarn I had in my room and managed to get it down from two giant Hobby Lobby bags down to one decent sized plastic drawer and I already have a bag started of stuff to take to Goodwill.

After my room is destashed, I will be tackling my storage unit. So not looking forward to it but it has to be done!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Wist: www.wists.com/Megnificent

50 Projects a Year 2012:
2/50
bookstorebabe

« Reply #1044 on: April 04, 2011 12:43:05 PM »

I know what you mean. I just sent off a huge box of supplies, and I can't miss it. But I didn't amass all this stuff overnight. It's overwhelming, it's discouraging. But, baby steps. It will get done! Everytime I work on this, I get a bit more familiar with what I have, and it gets a teensey bit more organized. I just made a few things strictly from my stash for a swap. Can't post it, it's due to be mailed soon. And I've signed up for a couple of frugal/recycled swaps. That'll let me have the fun of crafting with the bonus of using up stash.
I do have a picture I need to post later of some fabric I've been hoarding. I'm wanting to do this months theme-if I can just think of a project!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

"If you're going to go for tech that doesn't exist,think Willy Wonka,not Hoover!" Firefairy
https://www.etsy.com/shop/StudioLTD?ref=hdr_shop_menu Coupon code 'craftster' 10%
A2JC4life
« Reply #1045 on: April 04, 2011 12:48:15 PM »

I'm hoping, this week, to de-stash some zippers, PUL, and a little bit of fabric, as well as to finish a handful of UFO's that have been sitting around that each shouldn't take too long.  But right now I'm crafting for the Fat Quarter swap.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

alwaysinmyroom
Craftalongs Moderator
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Make All Things, especially from stash

Keep on crafting!

« Reply #1046 on: April 04, 2011 12:49:23 PM »

I bet that is a fun swap...I will be following it as I need more ideas of what to do with my stash of fat quarters... Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

jemimah
« Reply #1047 on: April 04, 2011 01:38:37 PM »

All these great themes - I'm still working on my knitted striped scrap blanket off and on - from January's theme! Cheesy

Ups and downs with the stashbusting ... nearly all my swap projects have been from stash supplies Smiley ... but the yarn factory shop near me had an awesome sale not long ago ...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

bookstorebabe

« Reply #1048 on: April 04, 2011 04:23:36 PM »

The autumn leaves and the clouds are about 38 inches by 45, the black with the orange stars is about 43 by 81.
If they were scraps, I'd use them for teesha moore style stuff, but I'd like to think of something else I could do with these odd sizes of fabric. Any ideas?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

momcuellar
« Reply #1049 on: April 04, 2011 04:45:33 PM »

Hey everybody!!  Great projects!!  Haven't posted crafts in a while, but the stash is getting smaller.  I'm one of those trying every 70's project I can get instructions for.  Call me non-edgy, but I like being round!!  Get it?  Ha Ha!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Catch a Falling Star & Put It In Your Pocket, Never Let It Fade Away.
Catch a Falling Star & Put It In Your Pocket, Save It For A Rainy Day.
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 103 104 [105] 106 107 ... 242 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Tiny Gift Bag Pouch
Happy Birthday, Harry!
Meatless Monday: Quinoa Stuffed Onions

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...