A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Craftster is for freely sharing how to make things! Don't post pics of things you sell in hopes of getting some sales or we'll have to bust out the LIMBO stick on you! Wink
Total Members: 314,122
Currently Running With Scissors:
237 Guests and 9 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 466 467 [468] 469 470 ... 547
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 50 projects in 2011-CLOSED  (Read 859461 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit
1+

alwaysinmyroom
Craftalongs Moderator
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Make All Things, especially from stash

Keep on crafting!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #4670 on: September 02, 2011 06:33:05 AM »

Sorry guys...I had to deal with the Hurricane, trying to get hubby out of town, and now a car that has just quit on me! Cheesy  *sigh*

But, I am raring to go this LONG weekend!  I am painting and redecorating my master bedroom but while I wait for the paint to dry, I will be churning out projects! Cheesy

I am also gathering up the final items for prizes to ship to QueenNinjaMonkey and Meleriffic!

I am swiping this pic of the apron I made for a swap with leslieshappyheart...(she takes way better pictures than I do!) Cheesy

« Last Edit: September 02, 2011 06:36:28 AM by alwaysinmyroom » THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 Projects 2018 59/75
PINTEREST
355 days until retirement!!! Beach here I come!
Need some supplies?  I am destashing..maybe I have what you need! PM me!
cursive_queen
« Reply #4671 on: September 02, 2011 06:34:48 AM »

I have 3 things to post that I've finished in the last 2 weeks (to go towards the 10 for aug/sept).  Hopefully I can post them tonight.  it looks like we're going to get slammed with bad weather for the long weekend... so I may have a few new projects by monday.  It would  be awesome if my accuquilt came in the mail today so I could play with it while it storms outside
THIS ROCKS   Logged
QueenNinjaMonkey

Write that down in your pirate pad.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #4672 on: September 02, 2011 08:20:43 AM »

I joined the Wee House Craft-a-Long and have been playing around with that.

https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=389492.0

I want to make a Halloween/Haunted house. Plus between work and catching this rotten summer cold I haven't been too crafty.  Tongue
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Pinterest

50 Projects In 2015
0/50
My List
TheSapphireMoon

It's like a vacation for the mind, to leave the body behind...

Rockin' the baubles all around town...

« Reply #4673 on: September 02, 2011 09:17:12 AM »

Labor Day weekend = me alone in the house to craft/clean while my Mrs is away with family for her neice's b-day Smiley  As a result, I've been cleaning and crafting instead of slacking.  I'm at work for a few more hours, and then hi-ho, hi-ho it's off for a 3-day weekend I go!  I'll have partners for 1, maybe 2 swaps over this weekend as well...only supplies for one and supplies and 1 small crafted item for the other, so no big stress and I can get back to 50 list finally!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

that1girl
never not crafting

crafting for the fun of it

« Reply #4674 on: September 03, 2011 07:07:16 AM »

73. Hat
August

74. Blanket
August

75. Flower pin
august

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Ffrogg526
Stitches in the Musical Weave

I can do that... I think.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #4675 on: September 03, 2011 01:34:26 PM »

I really must create something I can post on here...  everything's a freakin swap project right now!  Roll Eyes  I believe that after the Mini 13 days swap I shall have to work on something FOR MYSELF!!!  lol.  But I think I said that for the summer as well and my will just kind of slid away and hid underneath the couch while I threw myself into a swap or two!  Roll Eyes 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

SilverMoon
Rainbow IS a colour!

Probably erring on the wrong side of crazy

« Reply #4676 on: September 03, 2011 04:15:22 PM »

I know the feeling! I think I'd be happy with a swap with Australian right now - our post only takes a few days, whereas posting a swap to US takes two weeks at least!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

♥ Susan

Pinterest
TheSapphireMoon

It's like a vacation for the mind, to leave the body behind...

Rockin' the baubles all around town...

« Reply #4677 on: September 03, 2011 05:59:11 PM »

34 of 50 for the year so far!  WOOHOO!  I moved off the wedding items until 2012, moved up #51-55 that I had tacked on at the end, and crossed off the 2 pairs of shorts I made about a month ago as complete and that's where I am for now Smiley  I'll get a pic of the shorts eventually, but they're nothing special...just pull on, however the print on the ones for Nicky is fun, rainbow 'party' printed in horizontal lines all over.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

katara
« Reply #4678 on: September 04, 2011 06:05:33 AM »

I finally finished an amigurumi I was working on!   All she really needed was hair and a face -which she now has.

I also made 78 handmade beads (out of toilet paper, corn starch & wood glue)

I also started crocheted an amigurumi bear and started constructing a house out of cardboard for the wee-house-craftalong.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2011 06:09:51 AM by katara » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Deeder
« Reply #4679 on: September 04, 2011 12:11:47 PM »

Last weekend was very productive ... well, as productive as you can be with two kids under 2!

I finally used up my tie stash and made this curtain for my craft room. It's just tacked up for now because I haven't decided how to hang it yet.

I found all the pieces to this bag in my UFO pile. I didn't even remember I had started it.

And this dress isn't technically finished yet, but it's what I'll call a FFN (finished for now). I started it two years ago, when I was only a month or so pregnant with my first kid, so it doesn't fit at all right now. To finish it up, I did the zipper and straps, and serged the bottom hem. Hopefully I'll get to really finish it next year ... although I skipped the gym today ...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 466 467 [468] 469 470 ... 547 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Cool Pupcicles for Hot Dogs
Tute Tuesday: Flower Crown
Tiny House

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...